>slavic
>jewish

pick one, moron.

who is it

t. salty roastie.

she's a mix dipshit
youtube.com/watch?v=EV2l116SpUQ

>dipshit

Most Jews are part Slav. They have less robust faces, smaller jaws, bigger lips, and hook noses though

>who are the bolsheviks

Idk but she's just so damn adorable, I want to give her babies like right now.
But she's boring as all fuck, like I've never listened to a whole video, it's just blah blah blah

>taiwan

i dislike all of them and hate the cucks financing these cunts and getting their politics from women

this horse face is a 10/10 in germanic lands

Wouldn't women actually welcome more women with similar views though? Women for the most part are social creatures or so I'm told. Hell, it gets lonely sometimes even if you are uber-introverted anti-social autistic shut-in.

Yes but she has such a big face for a jewish woman, that she almost looks slavic.

i would give her foals if you know what i mean

There are no women on /pol.

I want to be her stallion.

threads like these posted by the autism boys of the internet sure do simiulate my silicone or something

She's nice to look at, has a sexy accent, is intelligent and a good interviewer who doesn't interrupt her guests and has good debates.

she also dated a based black man a few years ago.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt

Sauce

I wish she'd read me to sleep at night.

All Alt Right girls tasted bbc

Read: Saged

Ashkenazi Jews plot near Sicilians on a principal component analysis. East Slavs are pretty much Northern Europeans in terms of how distant they are to Jews.

Is she white pol?

her 23andme in pic

She is a gypsy.

And % jew means she's a Jew
Gas her and be ride of this kike whore

We finally got rid of constant e-celeb shilling don't bring it back, also
>literal who

RICED

Show us your nose user. provided you are able to fit the whole thing in the picture

She is not slavic at all, and is only 2% ashkenazi.

Also not political Yes

False

He wasn't a nigger, faggot. He was half Paki. It's still degenerate, but whatever.

I didn't mean to say that since she has some % of jew genes she has to be gased.
What i meant was that people seam to watch her because she has a vagina (she has nothing of intersting to say), but she actually quite ugly.

Ugly & Boring

no. she's like 1/4 poo

maybe 1/8. My bad.
Still not that much better than this.

>unironically listening to anything women have to say on politics.

>t. flag-hiding Nazi LARPer
If she's of no interest, why are you posting about her, you humongous faggot?

I agree she's not very interesting. So I don't follow her. But what the hell is the point of making these threads about her if you think that?

I don't.

>be me
>watch red ice interview with the girl interviewing her about western men.
>typical male bashing, this "closer to home" in the form of "traditional women"
>rage comment
>soon therafter go back to delete my comment
>it's gone already

Fuck her, fuck red ice, fuck women. If the problem could have been fixed by women, it would have been.

>awaiting happenings and beta uprising

Still false

whats wrong with her hips and why do they not exist

>it's so easy to get a trad wife!
>just be 6'3" minimum
>make 6 figures
>be in great shape
>have excellent hygiene
>8" schlong
>never question my motives or faithfulness
>and definitely don't ask if I've ever fucked niggers

face definitely slavic, can confirm. idk about the nose

So why are you responding to this thread?

yeah it's a dealbreaker if she's ever fucked a nigger, even though i am one, makes long term relationships impossible

Because 1) it was the first thread on the board when I looked at the catalog, and 2) Tara McCarthy threads just like this (bitching and making insinuations about her looks and saying she has nothing to say) are posted here every day to the point it's spam at this point.

Only beta fagits actually listen to women's political opinions.

Preach

Is a Jew.

I never even watched her once. Lauren like 4 times but just one full video. She does this very unattractive thing with her mouth when she speaks.

I actually barely ever see Tara threads, it's always Lauren, and pretty much never Brittany.

I posted on red ice channel asking why tf does that fag have a show with his wife? Total beta.

Woman are base all their status on looks.

What does he look like?

nobody likes her

she's a fake jew jewtuber

with fake comments fake likes

everything about them is fake

her videos on pizzagate were great

Cos she's redpilled and doesn't act like a cringy spastic. You're right that she isn't exactly a brilliant thinker though.

>doesn't act like a cringy spastic
She's a conspiracy theorist who talks rubbish, and places far too much emphasis on "muh IQ" and "muh race realism". She honestly seems to believe that if she can prove its real then she'll be like Moses coming down from Sinai and black people will all go "back to where they came from" off their own volition. She has her head in the clouds.

Do you think she's jealous of other alt-right thots who get more betabux because they're prettier?

I would still fuck her brains out

that thing belongs in a gas chamber 2bh pham

>1% jewish

GAS