Red pill me on political incorrectness, it's for a study project and I need as many opinions and reasons as possible

Red pill me on political incorrectness, it's for a study project and I need as many opinions and reasons as possible

Doing an EPQ or something, mate?
I considered doing mine on the meme war, decided against it. Going for anti-tank warfare and countermeasures instead.

It's politically incorrect therefore it's wrong.

this but unironically

Being PC is an indicator of weakness because it shows you worry too much about what people say

read tha rulz

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
saged and reported

Yeh pretty much

there is no such thing as "political incorrectness"

Your opinion is your opinion, it can be unpopular but saying that its "politically incorrect" is assuming that the opinion in itself is somehow wrong.

political correctness in a nutshell:
>angrily request that someone in public is politically correct
facebook hero
>angrily request that someone in public is politically erect
get kicked out of wendys again

Report this fag

BETA thread!

Multiculturalism, Miscegenation and LGBT is unnatural and deteriorates a healthy homogeneous society. Prove me wrong.

Nigger kike faggot

>it's for a study project
is Sup Forums going to be in the citations?

Did you?

>political incorrectness
L0Lno fgt pls

know where the term was first used
that's all you need to know about it

Political Correctness is actually Political Censorship. By forbidding controversial topics or opinions Political Correctness censors free thoughts by harboring a fear of going against the crafted narrative bandwagon. PC attempts to punish people for WrongThink

How the fuck am I supposed to define, and explain something as subjective as political incorrectness.

Everyone's definition will be different, in short it's something that goes against the grain of what is societally acceptable.

It's more of a personal philosophy than anything in that it can be applied to just about anything.

If you take abortion for example, it's basically a stalemate of political correctness. One sides cool with it, the other side thinks it's the worst thing in the world.

You have to consider how something becomes politically incorrect and why. There is no legitimacy behind it, its whatever trend is popular at the moment. Imagine if the 63 genders or not assuming ones gender thing had taken off. Hospitals and law enforcement not being able to assume the sex of a person, who does that help? Behavior doesn't become PC because it benefits society, in fact its often a detriment which can't be remedied because the argument against it is itself not PC.
PC is really whatever you can dupe people into, facts are racist, its discrimination to just want the best candidates, Its wrong to bring attention to thousands of African American murderers that are shooting each other every day.

Notice how no ones talking about "rape culture" anymore? Whats that about, wasn't that one of the pressing issues of our time? Nope, because suddenly its become PC to import rape culture and NOT PC to criticize it.

What argument is there for PC culture? It fails at anything other than suppressing free speech.