THIS IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF DRUDGE

>proof in first post
KEEP DIGGING ANONS THE MASSES ARE WAKING UP!
9/11 part 2 was done even worse than part 1...

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/16-unanswered-questions-about-las-vegas-shooting-mainstream-media-doesnt-want-talk-a
reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/explosive-possessed-by-stephen-paddock-may-have-been-used-in-nyc-bombing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proof

>tyler durden

fitting

An hero hedge is not Drudge, faggot.

see zerohedge link: zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/16-unanswered-questions-about-las-vegas-shooting-mainstream-media-doesnt-want-talk-a

Yeah that faggot drudge put up the fake blood picture on the front page the day after

Hard to believe he was hoaxed himself and not in compliance

When was there a NYC bombing?

An explosive compound like the one found in Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock’s car and home is believed to have been used last year in an alleged terrorist bombing in New York City.

Nobody does mystery happenings like the Seppos. Sometimes I think they do it just to prop up the conspiracy industry and drive-up sales figures for the media.

The conspiracy heads are going to be getting mileage out of this for years.

lv shooting was done very sloppy -as sloppy as 9/11 - difference is now witnesses have smart phones/social media so the truth is hard to bury. It wont be labelled as conspiracy for long.

>>>

It actually happened when Trump was 9 months and 11 days in office.
This picture was up on drudge yesterday

New shill tactics coming along nicely?
>You still dont blend in here

They're having a field day with it, your pic related is 9/11 in reverse.

Was that the bomb that took off someone's foot in central park and authorities said it was a homemade firework that just happened to be left by a large rock?

heres the article: reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/explosive-possessed-by-stephen-paddock-may-have-been-used-in-nyc-bombing/

Patriot act 2.0 incoming, if they stick to the script.

Cheers I remember now. The bomb that went off prematurely before the run, and the bomb in the dumpster.

Drudge doesn’t write or publish any news articles, he links other articles with headlines on his website, such as this ZH article.

Drudge is only 1 page nibba

Hey Fight Club Hedge...show me a muzzle flash from the 32nd floor and I'll Comp you sushi

How about you fucking redditors take your forced meme and go home
I already can't wait for it die the fuck off from here

chkekkeke again

Fucking Jews everytime

Someone get this tacohead outta here

Taco bell detected

Top most headlines* same shit

Confirmed
Inspect my numbers

Nice

The normiea are really questioning things on this, it's why they're going after Sup Forums.