JP Morgan Issues new WW3 and Nuclear War By-Laws

Lads, did you miss this? Why?

>JPMorgan Updates By-laws In Case Of "Nuclear Disaster" Or World War III

>In the most bizarre news of the day, Bloomberg's Hugh Son noticed that in a late Thursday filing, the board of JPMorgan approved a series of revisions to the bank's by-laws, including a particularly notable one: a new section defining what constitutes a quorum in an emergency resulting from "an attack on the United States" or a “nuclear or atomic disaster.”

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-05/jpmorgan-updates-laws-case-nuclear-disaster-or-world-war-iii

What do they know?

Other urls found in this thread:

metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/sinking-the-titanic-create-federal-reserve-bank/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQX6V4pXCkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well they're kikes so it's habbening

That's it, it's on now!

GET COMFY BOYS!

>in b4 comped graves

the market for butt jerky goes through the roof when we are living in a post nuclear armagedaboom world. they want to be ahead of the game and have some butt jerky holdings after watching trump play everything fast and loose

i love this fresh new meme

stop posting those things
my sides hurt

>butt jerky

Big if true

Dear God, we have all this tech and all we can do is watch this shitshow unfold.

What purpose from any Economic law Anons would this serve if we remove any crazy conclusions? is this normal?

this is a literal nothingburger

How so?

Not everybody has the sense of humor of a taco bell worker. Some people just sushi roll on a different level.

>What purpose from any Economic law Anons would this serve if we remove any crazy conclusions? is this normal?

THEY ARE PLANNING ON SOME OF THEIR EMPLOYEES BEING NUKED.

They've figured out how to hold a shareholders meeting when half the shareholders are dead or glowing.

>What do they know?
Let's wait and see what Alex Jones thinks of that, and the we will think whatever he tells us.

Suddenly reminded of a certain insurance policy purchased before some buildings toppled

You have no soul.

the fact that they are able to call a quorum with just 1 one person is fucking ... I don't even know. BRAZEN. Outlandish. Absolutely insane?

Agreed. Prove a soul exists.

yea tanned germans dont have a sense of humor thats why nobody comps stuff for them but sweden

Your life is a literal nothingburger you fucking waste of oxygen

Soul is just a fancy word used to describe transcendental morality and the empathy it brings.

Comped

They know that the Norks are serious this time and that the US military leadership is ready to fuck shit up anyway. It doesn't have to lead up to WWIII but I suppose that Commiefornians gotta get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

oh cute it's a caterpillar

I hope commiefornia gets glassed by based NORKs

Lel I read it in his voice. Rolling for a nuked Paris.

It' not even french anymore but whatever. Here's my supporting roll

Heard Tillerson said Trump was mad?

>nukes Paris
>critical strategic gain for UK in European theatre and loss to mid East combined forces
>is disappointed he didn't nuke Paris while it was French
Based recycling man.

>dat OC
Kek

at this point, I can't tell if people who use phrases like "nothing burger" or "fake news" are being ironic, or are just woefully unaware of how retarded they sound.

Is nothingburger an American term for being served just one beef patty in a bun?

>kim launches his nuke
>flies fuck knows where
>lands in israel
>nato thinks its us
>FULL SCALE NUCLEAR WAR

JP Morgan sunk the titanic
metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/sinking-the-titanic-create-federal-reserve-bank/

srsly you guys have one of the best undercover special teams, why has no one targeted kim yet?
russia, america, israel, GB, hell send in the french legion with yellowface for all i care. wasted potential there guys.

Hillary used it once. Then a bunch of other Dims started using it. It makes it pretty easy to spot the "I'm With Hers," actually.

But why?
Why would russia wanna destroy NK?

it's called idea seeding.

they're sperging out the masses

thanks Macolm pol X

Willing to bet one of their CEO's recently played Fallout and was spooked by it, not that they are actually anticipating anything. You know how boomers are.

Nah. We finally become good allies now that the kikes aren't fucking with us.

So they're to blame for that shit film and shit song by Celin Dion?

Also
>You sunk my battleship

show the us whos boss? redeem themselves internationally for the often criticed liberation of crimea? come on, ivan is one of the proudest creations on earth it must feel good to stand up to america, living in the good old cold war days ...

Kim is our agent. His father was literally our agent, born in ussr and had last trip of his life to Russia. Why would we kill him?

Good. What is the right term? Repositioning? Taking positions? Whatever. Everything seems set.

Anyone got any near date for happenings?
9/11/2017
19/10/2017

Inside information?

coz he's a gook?

oh my fucking god, my sides

maybe be the good guys for once in the eyes of the western world?

Stay out of world politics, Ahmed.
And prepare your stuff for leaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQX6V4pXCkw

Let it all end.

you barking up the wrong tree ronny . now go and eat some fucking pickles you turd.

kek

Nukes are the reason no more big wars have happened since WWII.
Nukes were a mistake.

>What do they know?

they been dropping crazy hints for a minute, they're nuking some dam hoover dam or something

puerto rico was a test scenario, they want to find out how cutting off millions of drug addicts can be controlled