Every. Fucking. Time

>Our mysterious poster specifically mentioned two corporations set to make bank in the political aftermath of Vegas. First up is OSI Systems, Inc. A company who develops and markets security and inspection systems such as X-ray machines, metal detectors, and other expensive security related devices. As of this morning the company’s stock price is now at an all-time high for the year. Potentially even more interestingly, after a recent low on the day of the Sup Forums posting in question 9/11, the stock has been on a steady climb upwards ever since.

>he other named entity, the Chertoff Group cannot be tracked in the same manner as they are a privately held company. The company describe themselves as “a premier global advisory firm focused on security and risk management. Whose professionals include former Cabinet-level officials, senior intelligence and national security officers, private-equity CEOs, and experienced investment bankers from the most distinguished Wall Street firms. For those organizations that require tactical security support, we work hand-in-hand with clients to conduct comprehensive security assessments, establish effective risk management frameworks, and build more resilient organizations capable of navigating today’s threat environment.”

>Michael Chertoff the Harvard educated son of a Rabbi who served as head of Homeland Security under George W. Bush, and also happens to be the co-author of the Patriot Act.

>Son of a Rabbi

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/analysis/shadowvegas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The bill responsible for the removal of more Constitutionally protected protected rights then any other in modern times. Beyond founding the Chertoff group, he also co-chairs the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Immigration Task Force.

As mentioned in the prior article Michael has already been formally accused of abusing his homeland security position to make money selling full body scanners. That is only the start of his past shady dealings however. As he has been involved in the stifling of investigations related to both 9/11 and Al-Qaeda. He also may potentially have the Clinton’s in his debt.

>squawker.org/analysis/shadowvegas/

bump stock

The metal detector ploy is real. user warned about it on sept 11. Yesterday I turned on CNN out of curiosity to see what narrative they were pushing, lo and behold, i wasn"t even tuned in for 10 seconds and the airhead pretty anchor was already talking about the need for metal detectors. Trust CNN to deliver the narrative to a T.

Bump, because relevance

Die with your rage spastic Canadian

>USA flag

>Die Canadian

Die in your rage OP you gay canadian nigger

It is interesting how nobody seems to acknowledge another theory.
This is something I was thinking about since the whole fake news bullshit went viral.

>happening happens
>sit down and do research on consequences, possible beneficiaries, connections
>invest money
>spread theory/fake news
>profit from my investment

>>spread theory/fake news

polacks arent exactly the people who work with stocks u know...

Don't you slide on me!

bump.

Sup Forums has the best investment advice.

I already know everything about mega kike Michael Chertoff from Cristopher Bollyn's "Solving 9/11", so this is not a surprise at all.

Any investor worth their salt would already know before hand what companies to invest in before and after any Habbening.

This is pretty fucked up. Corporations committing mass murder to influence legislation to treat people like prisoners anywhere they go so they can get sell more products and services.

Highly treasonous racketeering going on here.

>Highly treasonous racketeering going on here.

SEC should be on it too.

>Any investor worth their salt would already know before hand what companies to invest in before and after any Habbening.

Like when Paddock invested in bump stocks?