Explain to me why you cant sex a 13 year old

Explain to me why you cant sex a 13 year old.
There is a reason why they bleed around that age, they are ready for breeding.

You scientifically can't argue against this. Even God agrees with me. So explain you're reason why the age of consent shouldn't be 13 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_abQSUAvUoU&feature=youtu.be&t=130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That law come from the torah youre not a jew are you?

Why is this allowed in Asia but not in the West?

>Why is this allowed in Asia but not in the West?
She is barely in middle school (see pic) while he is College

inb4
>"you're"

On the right

Because it is important young girls be mentally prepared for this and not be preyed upon by perverts such as yourself.

Sage

Seems like a good healthy relationship to me.
He is protecting and providing for her. Literally nothing wrong with this.

/thread

It scars and corrupts children, you disgusting degenerate. But discussing morality with a fucked up, flawed creature like you is a moot point, so no point in wasting time. It is best to just put you out of your misery if given the chance.

>Explain to me why you cant sex a 13 year old.
Because you have white skin. 13 year old white girls are reserved for Mohammed and Abdul. Ask your local synagogue for details.

Would bang.

If their bodies are ready, why not their minds?

fun fact: Girls develop faster mentally than boys as well, btw.

Because they're fucking terrible at sex

Faster yes, but not at 13, don't pretend to be a fucking retard.

Because women are disgusted by you at any age

>Degenerate mudslime trying to normalize their behaviour
Get out of here Ahmed i see through your disguise

Fuck off mohammed.

Girls never mentally age past 12 friendo

This, first and foremost. Keep your filthy fantasies in your head, and we will let you live. Realize them, and enjoy spending rest of your existence in jail. Simple as that.

>following the law (no pedo)

They're not mentally capable in dealing with that.. most woman of all age are mentally unfit to be rational, we don't need to make them sluttier than they are by opening them to sex at such a young age.. but yet, we let them vote so shit already hit the fan...

Shut up mongolian scum.

Are you the croatian pedo who keeps shitting up all the race war threads because the only reason you'd fight is to be allowed to have sex with kids?

>You scientifically can't argue against this.

Actually, there are countless studies showing that risk pregnancies only significantly decrease at around age 17.

Getting pregnant at 13 has a similar risk profile for the baby as getting pregnant at 45 with serious risks for the health of the baby and the mother.

16 is a good cut off age as 17 is quite perfect for birth.

There's no other reason than subjective moral values. Girls are ready for sex when they enter puberty.

Age of consent should be somewhere around 12-13 on a global scale.

They stagnate on an earlier age, they don't advance to the stage of maturity like men do.

yo if deyrz grass on da pitch lets play

From a purely biological standpoint I have always been of the opinion that if they have matured physically (enough) and are old enough to bleed that nothing is wrong with being attracted to them.

Now as to why its illegal and looked down upon? I would say a lot of people don't think about it and just use the legal age as their determining factor. But the main reason would be that people don't mature mentally as fast these days. Back say 100+ years ago people would be forced to mentally mature much faster so it was more acceptable. If someone is still mentally immature then they can't make good decisions and are easy to manipulate so a 18+ guy fucking a 13 year old comes off as scummy.

If they bleed they're ready

I agree with you and God.

>they are ready for breeding.
People are not cattle

The perfect age to breed is 16-22.

It's actually 14-16

>and are easy to manipulate so a 18+ guy fucking a 13 year old comes off as scummy.

i was one of this guys. It was awesome. She did everything for me. Anal, swallow cum, outdoor sex... dumb girl.

Like I said, there's no use trying to prove these freaks that they're wrong. They know it's wrong, we know it's wrong. But they only understand force. This is why you have to remind them, every once in a while, that if they even try anything close to touching these kids, they will get their nuts chopped off.

cuck.
sexing a girl while ses young keeps her from being such a huge slut who haa always been kept drom any consequences

it tells her she has the power in relationships and can flirt with guys and leech resources without needing to do anything in return

Are you the creepy chink in the back in the first pic OP?

there's no logical reason

the only reason is that parents think they own their children

in countries where parents are the ones determining the sexual partner of their offsrping, and therefore have total control over their genetic future, the laws of consent are lower and in some cases non-existing

the more freedom someone has over his genetic future however, the more parents try to control this. they control the future of their offspring by creating laws of consent.

it's not about consent
it's not about body being ready
it's not about mind being ready

it's about the indocrinated feelings of people.
indocrinated feelings that grew with the advent of feminism because women also know what most men preffer, and politicians had to serve half their population's wants. I mean, if you had to choose between the average feminist and a 13 yr old to have as a partner, who would you choose?

/thread

whats she doing in asia?

>14 year old
>kid

good joke

Go ahead then, since you think you're right. Just stop being a pussy and pretending that you just want to prove that it's morally ok. I'm not stoping you, I will actually get a good laugh when you end up locked up and raped.

I think he said, if deyrz bluff on da muff den shes old enuff

OP is the mass shooter

Because I'll get arrested, OP

Her body may be ready but the spirit isn't. No nation can rise higher than the woman. If she is funky, the world is funky.

lol wat

>Flag
>Admitting to a sexual crime
Kraut what if your gobermints is filtering through your internets

We know it's not the 14 year olds that you're really after, mate. You just use that age because you think it will make your sick logic more relatable when arguing. And it doesn't matter, being 14 doesn't make you a kid, but adolescent. You think it's ok now because they're not technically toddlers?

If they aren't prepared by the age of 14, they'll never be prepared and WILL commit suicide at the age of 32 when the Chads tell her to fuck off, earlier if she's unlucky.

Everyone in this thread is pedophile.

Except me ofc.

>enable the female spirit
>world goes to shit
Shiggy

muhammad get off /pol

He's brown, he gets a free pass

What are you talking about? There's a huge difference between being attracted to girls after puberty and straight up kids. Read up on some biology.

Because men and society today are corrupted. Those girls would just end up corrupted or left aswell. There was nothing wrong with dating 13, 14, 15 years old and marrying them right after their first period because men were committed to marriage. Liberating 13 year olds to date older guys today would just be a way to give pedophiles what they want.

That being said; no. 13 year old shouldn't date adults today.

This is the law to prevent whites from breeding early.

>fun fact: Girls develop faster mentally than boys as well, btw.
It's fun because it's a complete myth.

so if we let 30 year old women act like girls, and don't expect them to be mature, then it ahouls be a crime to have sex witj them?
raise the age of consent to 45?

what you dont get is it comes down to giving women more power and men less power.
and even more so, making it hard to do things right and easy be a whore.

even a girl that wants to be faithful, if neglected sexually for long enough, her biological impulses will be to move on and find some guy willing to sleep with her.

evolution did not and does not favor those who wait till a woman is 35 to start having kids.

theres no guantees is life. and if shit happens so a lot of adults are dead, or just infertile, then the only kids around are from those who got pregnant earlier in life

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should
Kind of the motto of the right.

>Muh hebephilia confirmed by meme-science made by Jews
It's all the same slippery slope, I don't buy your pedo shit for one sec.

Just get an 18 year old with wide hips

>they bleed around that age
I knew a girl that didn't get her period until high school, shut the fuck up pedo.

13 year olds are stupid and do stupid things so they can be manipulated easily it's not biology it's ethics you nonce

this.
/thread

also the rest of you cunts are mentally fucked.

Day of the rope can’t come soon enough

youtube.com/watch?v=_abQSUAvUoU&feature=youtu.be&t=130

"If da grass is on da pitch, lets play"
...but ya, I think he also said what you did, probably in the american series.

So are the threads /r/asiancuckoldry invades set up by them or just picked out?

>
>this.
>/thread
>also the rest of you cunts are mentally fucked.
Leafs have an age of consent of 14.

i know you don't see it, but you're the one who is messed up in the head

any craziness is permitted to exist for a short time, but in the end, thr laws of nature prevail

since the beginning of time until 2001, a man could legally bed a woman under 16 in the United States.
he maybstill legally do so in other countries.

i dont think current laws will stand the test of time.

There's no slippery slope. You're either a pedophile or you're not. Any man that's honest with himself can admit that he's looked at some fine developed 14 year olds and felt his dick move.

And think of it this way, if you're not gonna move in, Ahmed will.

and grown people aren't stupid and do stupid things?

how is a stupid 18 yr old more fuckable than a stupid 13 yr old?

>There is a reason why they bleed around that age, they are ready for breeding.
>You scientifically can't argue against this. Even God agrees with me. So explain you're reason why the age of consent shouldn't be 13 years old.

>age of consent
Sex outside marriage should be illegal.
Parents should be permitted to let their sons/daughters to get married 12+

>Nee nor
>It's the police
>it's prison time nonce
>Tyrone is waiting for you

Ding

This. And 13y.o. is a child. Surely you want some kind of sexual connection? Kids aren't sexy, young women are.

>There is a reason why they bleed around that age, they are ready for breeding.

Are you from XIX century or what? Girls start to bleed around 11 in modern days. But age of consent is not about bleeding or breeding - it is about social standarts.

Why are you no longer with her?

Most of Sup Forums still isnt ready to take this redpill.

>build a car
>everything is working
>the motor is all oiled up and the tanks is filled with gas
>put it in a garage for several years so it can mature and be ready mentally to drive on the road
what did oldophiles mean by this?

>13 year olds are stupid and do stupid things

But most of women are stupid... wait I found new excuse for my virginity!

They already fuck at 13, here in macacolandia they reach miles of cock before their 20's.

How many mistakes did you make when you were 13
How many mistakes did you make when you were 18 and sobre

you can't sex a 13 y/o cuz they're only leagel at 14

I was making less mistakes at 13 than at 18, that's for sure, I guess most people wouldn't be on Sup Forums in the first place if that wasn't the case.

This, I would love to personally end most of these degenerates. Until it does at least they know to lay low on 4chinz and not sperg out much, they used to be lot louder before it went mainstream.
I don't have anything against looking at fully developed girls, I already said that. As far as the test of time goes and Ahmed moving in, the test of time has been holding up fine so far, as for Ahmed and the likes of most of you, what kept them at bay so far from the likes of you is people with moral fiber backing them the fuck out. Hopefully it stays that way, but if you think you can make it, just go, knock yourselves out and make my day.
The law of nature are for animals. They still apply to us, but some of them were changed, some new ones were added. It's what makes us humans, it's your death wish if you want to go back to being less than that.

Another deluded sky hippie worshipping republican. What's new?

You keep projecting but you're simply wrong, other people have pointed this out as well. Moral values are subjective

Yeah but did those mistakes happen when you were sobre

we don't live in cavemen times where just because you can means you should. we live in a civilized society that has ethics. you can trick a young girl like that to do anything, theyre easily manipulated. theyre also easy targets for losers which means instead of competing with males their age and developing into better people they can just go to the bottom of the barrel and form an unhealthy relationship with someone who still rides the schoolbus. Theyre still kids, theyre still developing, they need their mind focused on learning and having relationships with people their age to learn how to navigate socially.

i hope you perverts have your daughter raped, if you ever manage to trick a woman into falling for you fucking losers.

How do you explain laws then. Or just the mere existence of the concept of ethics. If it was subjective you would never find 2 people discussing it. Sure some laws were made out of necessity, but not all. Only retards and degenerates think moral values don't apply to them.

This, people have a tendency to blame other things for their bad choices, especially women, they can't figure out responsibility till their mid 30's or 40's, hell, most of them die without fulling undestanding what it is.

a seven year old is physically ready to drive a car, why can't they?

>A girl is holding a party
>The party starts around 12-14 o' clock
>she has everything needed for a party ready at 12-14 o' clock
>nobody shows up
>at 16 to 18 o' clock people start showing up to her party
>she askes "why didn't you cum earlier?"
>well that would just be creepy. and it's also illigal to have a party before 16-18 o' clock depending on the juristiction.
>the girl is confused
what did the fun police mean by this?

The average 7 year old could barely see above the steering wheel, faggot