U.S. LOST 33,000 JOBS IN SEPTEMBER BECAUSE OF TRUMP

....I thought he was supposed to bring back jobs Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qObUBkmOV4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lost 33k jobs from hurricanes

how many people were affected by those hurricanes? more than 33k i bet

Do you expect trump to go and fight the hurricane with his fists?

Stop using excuses shithead. You sound like an Obama supporter.

That's what I did

An you even read?

HAHA GREAT THREAD I USED TO TRUMP BUT NOW I DUMP DONT LET HIM GET NUKE CODED HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>From twin hurricanes

Yes. 33,000 illegal fruit pickers had to go back.

reasons =/= excuses

you sound like a fucking gun grabbing liberal

33000 is a fart in the wind shill

That's about $50m-$100m a year of lost revenue that isn't being taxed on. It sounds small but we need every penny we can get to get rid of Bushboma's $20t debt they accumulated for the Jews.

125,000 jobs lost due to hurricanes

Trump should grab the hurricane by the pussy

>Hurricane causes job losses

Damn you kruuugman!!

-33,000 is actually pretty damn good considering the damage the hurricanes did. An essential net wash isn't so bad, taking everything into consideration.

>jobs
literally means nothing.
CAREERS that pay over 50K are all that anyone should be counting.

A lot of smaller businesses and self employed people can’t handle the kind of diruption to cash flow these storms bring

Buy insurance guys

>cause it keeps me employed

Read:

why dont you get the tricks journalist plays. they are so easy.

-4.2% lowest since 2001
-lowest jobless rate
-thats a good thing. you want joblessness to be low.

>Lgbt meme flag
>You sound like an obama supporter
Kek
Fuck off back to tumblr

yup. Tories in the UK claim lowest unemployment rate and counts 0 hours contracts (where you never know how many hours a week you will get) as employment

leads to people earning under minimum wage for the month and not being able to do anything about that.

>be Obama
>become president during a crisis
>fix economy
>trump becomes president and takes credits for fixing the economy

>econemy immediately starts to mend post the 2008 crash

Looks like it’s doing what it does and the presidents are largely irrelevant to the process actually

fuck drumpf

>fix economy

wew lad
more like double the debt overnight

Did you FUCKING READ YOUR OWN POST? IT WAS DUE TO HURRICANES HARVEY AND IRMA!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IDIOT. IDIOCY OF YOUR STATURE IS CANCER KILLING THIS BOARD.

I expected him to use guns like a sane person.

Obama had a crazy 78 month streak going. It only took Trump 9 months to Fuck it up.

>blaming trump for hurricanes
Straight out of the Liberal playbook.

How do you lose jobs and lower unemployment?

You sound like a whiny little faggot with all those excuses.

Remember when the gays where blamed for earthquakes?

of course. Do you mean there's something that can defeat him? Disloyal.

>Bushboma's
You mean Reagan.

The unemployment rate is only amongst work force participants, if you stop looking for a job you don't count as unemployed.

Triggered much? Your god king is a failure and you can't handle it? Go back to your safe space, oh, that's right, Sup Forums was supposed to be your safe space. NOT ANY MORE!

So he lowered overall unemployment and you faggots somehow think this is bad? You anti trump faggots really enjoy showing off your 25th chromosome to the world.

You can't even shit post, you sound deranged typing like your opinion will matter to a board of shit posting fag lords, please kys

I was one of those 33000. >:(

Would pay for that

That's a drop in the bucket to what's coming. Nearly everything will be automated soon and the number of jobs lost will be in the tens of millions. It will not happen overnight but it has been deviating from the means and that is the trend going forward. This isn't something made up, it is happening right now and it is directly in relation to technology, which = efficiency, which = less workers.

This idea that employers will hire more workers for no reason is retarded. If there are no new demands for products, or an increase of products being sold and created, then there is no reason to hire more employees. I honestly do not believe the republicans or even the democrats for that matter really know how severe this problem is and that it is COMING. This isn't a partisan issue, hard to believe, but its not. It's simply technology turning this world upside down.

>we stopped counting half the unemployed people in our statistics, and the unemployment rate drastically fell
>shiiiet, we economic genius now

>U.S. sheds 33,000 jobs
>But the jobless rate is at the lowest since 2001

Is this what they mean by Fake News? Are enough Mexicans going back to drive up employment?

>144267029
>144267355
(You) are supposed to stop at 1 post, OP.

You know what's better than 100% employment? 200% employment.

Get fucked communist.

The government stopped people from shooting Hurricane Irma.

youtube.com/watch?v=qObUBkmOV4A

This. It's sort of like how Obongo claimed to reduce the deficit by $500 billion by refusing to pass a budget and spending the extra $900 billion for the 2008 TARP Fund every year thereafter.

(((CNN)))

Are you retarded? Even your source says it's due to the hurricanes. Ofc people are losing their jobs when buisnesses get destroyed by hurricanes.

>"hey guys , let's automate everything lol!"
>"wait wtf , why is the percentage of people without a job going up?"
are humans inherently retarded?

We live in a system ran by central banks and Keynesian economists.

It has nothing to do with presidents. It is the Keynesian Jew behind the curtain.

Jobs that aren't deadend should count too, since they seem to be 1% of new jobs these days.

problem is your President doesn't agree, he took credit for stock market being up and jobless rates going down, he has to take the bad with the good if he wants to claim it was him that did it

Net loss or actual loss?

>he took credit for stock market being up and jobless rates going down
You're absolutely correct. And that was a massive mistake. Every time I'm reminded of this it pisses me off but I must face the truth. There are other times he said we're in a bubble but I just get the feeling like he's another Jesuit. Oh well, jew gonna jew.

more like 33,000 beaners wwre deported last month

Yes but the unemployment rate dropped to 4.2%, with a record number employed this month. Means the hurricane were the job takers

Interest rates were set at 0% for 8 years(never been done), and we still had the slowest economic growth of any administration ever.

Obama was the worst economic president next to Woodrow

It literally says it in your OP pick you idiot

It literally says in the thumbnail that the hurricanes caused the obviously temporary job loss. Are you actually retarded, or just pretending?

>cnn

I imagine it's pretty hard to go to work when your city is halfway under water.
I wouldn't expect retards to take note of this though.

he could use the money from the wall to create more jobs

20$ says Sup Forums and /r9k/s traffic increases by 33k

>hurricanes break windows
>33,000 people still lose jobs

PAUL KRUGMAN BTFO FUCKING FOREVER

i THOUGHT YOUD BE MORE PISSED KNOWING THAT WE RUN THIS SHIT NOW.

HOUSE/SENATE/PRESIDENCY/FUNDING/SUPREMECOURT.
ALL SPECIAL ELECTIONS SINCE TRUMP WON.

YOU FAG LIBTARDS HAVENT WON SHIT.

HOW WILL YOU LIVE WITH 7.5 MORE YEARS OF PAYING US YOUR TAXES.

When things go right, Trump did it. When things go wrong it's never anything to do with Trump.

Better get used to it.

HURRICANES, SHITHEAD.

>Claim presidents have no effect on unemployment rate
>Get mad when Obama administration claims lowering unemployment rate
>Trump comes in on an already improving unemployment rate
>claims it
>Nobody bats an eye
>people commend him for doing something he had no hand in doing

When will the hypocrisy end?

Trump is so fucking cucked now.

>flag
It’s cute how you think you’re human too