Calm Before the Storm

As President Trump posed for a formal photo with his top military commanders and their spouses in the State Dining Room at the White House on Thursday evening, Trump pointed to the leaders gathered around him and asked the small group of reporters standing before him: “You guys know what this represents?”

“Tell us,” shouted out one of the reporters unexpectedly summoned to witness this photo session.

“Maybe it’s the calm before the storm,” the president replied.

Reporters asked the president what he was talking about, what storm was coming.

“Could be the calm before the storm,” he said a second time.

Earlier in the evening, the White House communications team had told reporters that the president would not make any more appearances that day — but then, around 7:10 p.m., those who happened to still be at the White House were summoned to the State Dining Room to briefly witness the photo-taking session.

And it was there that they found themselves asking again and again: What storm?

A storm involving Iran? (After all, The Washington Post reported earlier in the day that Trump plans to announce next week that he will “decertify” the international nuclear deal with Iran, kicking the issue to a reluctant Congress.) A storm involving Islamic State terrorists? What storm?
Trump grew quiet and smiled broadly as cameras clicked.

“What storm, Mr. President?” a reporter called out.
“We have the world’s great military people in this room, I will tell you that,” Trump said in a loud but calm tone.

He then looked down the rows of people standing on either side of him and said: “Thank you all for coming, thank you.”

One of the reporters again asked: “What storm, Mr. President?”

He responded: “You’ll find out.”

The reporters were then led out of the room, after having been there for just one minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79D2YXv5Me0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump is going to resign.

sounds like we 1000% srsly getting ready to be in a bigass war, to me. what y'all think?

Kim Jong Un is gonna do a provocation early next week, and Trump will probably order a military strike in response, kicking off literally the biggest war since WIII.

Soon thereafter, we'll get on a similar war-path with iran.

this will accomplish the president's goals by giving him extra-ordinary War Powers, thus letting him crush his enemies and quash the Russia investigations for good during the chaos of the resulting massive war.

anybody buy my interpretation?

bullshit, he wouldn't resign no matter WHAT

I wish faggot

I sure hope not I have friends and family in the service

LOL friends

no man, this literally is from the Washington post! i did NOT write this

well, when the war with North Korea starts, we're going to run out of smart-bombs in about a week and have to switch back to 'dumb-bombs'. So it's gonna be really, really bloody. Hope your friends are FOBbits or desk jockeys.

what other photo had 12 people all around him in a dining room

he's bragging about the power backing him.

Damn I looked this up you're right. Please for fuck sakes let it be RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS.

yeah he posed with all his military leaders and said it's the 'calm before the storm.' what storm? 'you'll find out'.

that's pretty clearly telegraphing war. and not war with some punk milita like we've been doing, a real war against one or two nation states.

8 years, faggot

>HAARP

it's gonna be north korea war by the end of October probably, followed by an attempt to start a war with Iran. Putin may or may decide not to allow the war with Iran, but as for North Korea, it's already happening.

many, many authoritarian leaders wind up starting bigass wars shortly after getting in office, due to the unstable and unpopular nature of their regime. The atmosphere of having a big foreign war also helps justify domestic crackdowns which is what he's gonna need to do if he is to survive.

bascially, Trump made the call that it was either war with North Korea, or impeachment. he's probably right. people say he's crazy and he IS, well, sort of senile and not very bright, but like Kim Jong Un he's NOT crazy, he's entirely rational for the standpoint of an authoritarian strongman.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAR

not saying it's a good thing, just saying that War is CLEARLY what's up here. it's basically a flashing neon sign saying we're going to be in a massive military conflict, soon. when he drops these little hints he never keeps up the suspense for more than a week or three, just like a reality TV show.

he's bragging about being the commander of the armed forces. his predecessors all saw the military as belonging, sort of, too the nation...Trump sees is as existing for his personal benefit and to pursue his personal interests, like any rational sovereign of any rational empire.

all the things that 'we', or at least liberals, think of as heinously corrupt, are really totally normal within the context or royal dynasties and violent empires, which is where we are now.

basically, we're transitioning away from a "Republic" and more to a kingdom or Empire.

its a maelstrom of evil spirits. it should be stated not all evil spirits were ever humans so dont think some faggy carpenter will save you

Trump wasn't getting impeached, and he isn't going to be impeached. They have been saying for 6 months, any moment he'll be impeached. Won't happen.

Trump is going to have to fight two battles, abroad and domestic. North Korea will happen, and Antifa will keep throwing their tantrums and try to start actual battles on our soil. Antifa will show exactly who they are, and they will be squashed with extreme prejudice to prevent them or anyone else from uprising. You will probably see BLM riots coincide with the Antifa violence IMO, and if police stand down due to their local politicians calling for it, national guard/DHS will be sent in against them.

war is great for business

the economy will surge into overdrive

lol double digits speaks the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=79D2YXv5Me0 here is the video faggot

sounds like 1000% talking out of your ass

I'm curious, was Tillerson there?

deep state/CIAniggers are gonna get rekt

lmao XD

I’ve been waiting for the storm all my life donnnnny.

"No"

Its not entirely bullshit. Kim will probably do some sort of provocation on Columbus day possibly an warhead equipped icbm test. Its extremely likely that a test like that could escalate into war with the Norks.

well, if he doesn't start a war and get extra-ordinary powers, yeah, he WOULD be impeached.

Think about it - once Mueller breaks from cover and delivers a shitload of incitements (which will be pardoned) and recommends impeachment, the guy responsible for deciding whether initiate impeachment against him would be ... Paul Ryan.

and WHO becomes President if Trump and Pence are impeached? ..... Paul fuckin Ryan. You think Paul Ryan isn't cuck enough to begin impeachment proceeding and try to take the presidency for himself? sure he is.

but Trump avoids the whole mess if he starts a huge war. Then he gets extra powers, he gets extra respect in society, and he gets 'cover' to do all kinds of wild dubiously-legal measures against his many enemies. For him, it's a win win. For the Koreans and the US mil, not so much, but hey, they're expendable from his perspective as sovereign.

and yeah, a crackdown on Antifa and BLM will highly likely come after the war begins. Police will assume extraordinary powers and start cracking down, leading to the protestors to try new tactics and escalate, leading to a bigass mess of a simmering civil conflict. And then yes, the national guard will get called against them.

nope, economically, it'll be a disaster! the cost of fuel will go up DRASTICALLY, expect $5 a gallon gasoline or more. The cost of shipping shit from china will go up and the cost of chinese labor will go up as oil goes up. The economy is gonna go belly-up totally, within a year or two of the war breaking out, which will exacerbate the domestic unrest problem.

yeah in the video he's on the left

Im erect

well, it's Trump talking out of his ass, but that's where his voice comes from, so can ya blame him?

we're gonna be in a big ass war come this time next month, Ah guar-ahhhn-teee.

I don't doubt he'll shoot a missile again, I do doubt it'll have a nuke attached to it, they probably never took the weight of the bomb into consideration so they know the missile will break once it takes of or during reentry, so they launch another empty missile and say it had a bomb attached to it even though it didn't go off

yep, that's what i'm saying. Trump has all the military intelligence and knows full well KJU is gonna strike around Columbus day. He's planning to strike back soon thereafter.

at this point, even more missile testing without warheads will probably provoke an american military response. as the Man said, we're done with diplomacy.

Agreed. I WANT TO SEE BLOODSHED IN MY TIME

>tfw havent been comped in 24-hours

You post every fucking minute
Fuck off

you're gonna be cumming all over the place when the storm hits, no doubt

Then he's just poking of the feud that the media conjured up, the dinner itself is the "storm"

No you don't faggot, people in the military live for war. They want it.

As usual it's just Trump baiting everyone with something that doesn't mean anything and then he will go on twitter and shitpost.

okay, good night plebs, just giving y'all a warning that the happening approacheth

no man, he's dead serious. can't you tell the difference? it's gonna be a war, The Man NEEDS a war, so war it's gonna be

>Maybe it’s the calm before the storm
>Could be the calm before the storm
>One of the reporters again asked: “What storm, Mr. President?”
>He responded: “You’ll find out.”
This isn't a reality tv show you goddamn moron, either explain what you mean or keep your fucking mouth shut.
You deserve nothing more than to die for Israel.

well you're watching it on your screen, aren't you? it's real, isn't it? then it IS a reality show

only if its comped

Sounds like the Jews are anxious to make a big move.

Reality tv shows are meant to entertain.
Eh, what do I care if you retards want the guy running your country to treat his job like a tv show, I'm not going to be the one dying for Israel when Drumpf finally decides to invade Iran.

You stupid lefties are chasing your own tail because you can't name the Jew.

Read:

Jesus cast out demons and out them into pigs and such.

We had a recession last time tho.

Just because the impeachment process may begin doesn't mean he gets impeached. It has to pass vote in Congress and Senate, which are republican majority. Even though you have RINO bastards like Graham and McCain, it would never pass both votes. If it even passed Congress (which I'd be shocked) it would likely get acquitted in the senate the same way it happened for Slick Willy and Andrew Johnson.

Face it, regardless he is not getting impeached.

I agree, we are at the point of no return with North Korea, and Antifa/BLM is a pot about the boil over. The only thing I can hope for when the Antifa/BLM pot boil over is that all the liberal news agencies keep showing support for them. If they actively support groups who try to lead a civil war against the country, they are guilty of treason and should be treated as so.

As for it being a disaster economically, it would only be a disaster economically if we went all in on the middle east and killed trade with your chief importers. War in Iran is not happening, same way war in Syria is not happening for us.

We go in on North Korea because they have been making direct threats to us and our allies for years. South Korea and Japan offer support, China sides with us but doesn't send military support like Japan and South Korea.

>extra-ordinary

This is true, and we're transitioning in large part due to fuckwad liberals silencing free speech around gays, females, and minorities. Way to go, ass-hats.

Why would Pence be impeached? He's the safety net.

Are you ready for the... Hurricane, goys?

>in Congress and Senate
House + Senate = Congress.

Reminder: Clinton was impeached. It doesn't mean what you think it does.

IT IS LITERALLY HAPPENING

In about a week after the war starts there will be no north korea..

SKYKING, SKYKING... Do not respond.

Well he is from the future.

>deep state slaugther antifa and try to blame it on trump

>an old school guy

>trump still trying to act le rough, tough, unpredictable mad-man role.

Trump is a thug in a suit.

>mostly women in the pic
I don't have my hopes up.

Big if true

It's fairly obvious your mum should have gotten that abortion.

THIS

>since WWIII
How'd I miss that happening?

House and senate, what the fuck ever, it doesn't change the fact that impeachment is a pipe dream. Clinton's impeachment process was initiated for perjury and obstruction, and they still didn't impeach him. The only president who would have been impeached, Nixon, resigned before he could be impeached. Impeachment is a pipe dream.

lol either way im covered and wouldnt have to fight. who knew having a congenital heart defect at a young age could save one’s life

We've been pursuing a long term agenda in the ME for a long time.

civil war
or war with NK
which will just end up a war against China

the "gun runner special" was actually an OP set up by trump, who uses personal security instead of SS.
Remeber how anons were talking about Blackwater?
Also I hope Trump has read Machiavelli becuase depending on mercenaries too much won't help your build or defend your empire.

>44
Two 4 year terms.
Or obama gets stripped of his legacy for not being born in the US and Trump becomes the 44th prez

Are you not entertained?

nope, Mueller has shit on him, too. he's gonna be named specifically as a guilty party whether he really is, or not.

besides, remember, it's up to Paul Ryan whether to pull the trigger on impeachment, and it's up to Mitch "turtle power" McConnell whether to pull the trigger on removal from office. Both HATE Trump. You think they wouldn't burn out his crony while they're at it and install their own guy?

yeah i was a live then, i know what i means. i realize he might not get removed from office. But come on, you don't think McConnell and all those cuck republicans would remove him if they could just to avoid the media questioning them about every damn tweet? The primary voters are coming form them already no matter what they do so they have no reason NOT to turn on him.

it's basically a power struggle between the President and Congress. The pres is gonna win because he has the waaaar powers. But if he didn't use the, congress would totally hella remove him.

only if we nuke 'em! a conventional war will go surprisingly bad for us. our forces are badly overstretched, our munition stocks are low, we aren't really at a strategic 'ready' position, our old allies are disenchanted with us, and our overseas empire is thinner than ever. all the columns that support our conventional military power are weaker than EVER. so when war does break out, it's gonna go shockingly badly for us, thus encouraging us to go nuclear. and of course if KJU goes nuclear, so will we.

so yeah there might be no North Korea in, eh, maybe a month or two. but there also might be no Seoul and Tokyo, either. If THAT happened the economy really would crash, and in a hurry.

How do you think civil war works?
>hi ho its me prezzie trumpiezzz xD anyway fellas, im declaring civil war :3 lol

Not really, just mildly annoyed at the fact that a buffoon like trump can become president of the world's only superpower.

It happened during the Hurricane.

I believe Trump is talking about Iran with this. President Trump knows Iran will not simply sit back and get fucked, Iran will try and do something to push the US buttons or say fuck it and attack something, triggering a war.

Don't forget Iran and North Korea are allies, and North Korea has also been getting ready for another missile launch or something along those lines.

Going to be big, i guess "we'll find out".

More larping... tonight he drops the bomb.. dated 10/5.. today is um.. 10/6.. not shook to the core.. he must have went back for a third scoop..

The Dotard better not ruin my Thanksgiving!

uhhhhhhh, if you count the first korea war and vietnam as a long-term war policy against mao, maybe you could kind of see it that way. or i just mistyped because i've got a bump stock on my keyboard.

Yeah those guys would definitely do it, but they are pussies so they wouldn't unless they were absolutely certain it would work. And I'm sure everyone knows it is bullshit.

Being a pussy won't save your life kid.

Oh and he only has to get through 2018 until Congress is stacked in his favor.

> The storm of the swamp!

I agree, every President has at least one war during their term.

People think civil war will be fighting with your neighbor for backing a different candidate.

Yeah this guys right, we should all just take a nap or something guys.

>you'll find out

what in the actual...?

don't forget Iran and Russia have a very serious military alliance. I doubt Putin will let us fuck with his business partner and regional power broker! Why would he let us sunder the geopolitical alliances he worked so hard to create? Nah, we can't really fuck with Iran THAT much.....i don't think, anyway.

But North Korea we can fuck with, so fuck away we shall, and soon.

anons here will be cumming buckets, but wait until gasoline is $8 a gallon and shit, that's not gonna be fun. plus if china gets really peeved at us they can crash the dollar whenever they want to.

did you not see the las t part of my post?

the dems are going to find out that Trump was involved with this vegas shooting, in setting it up.

when it comes out the Magsters are going to be split even more.
and trump will only have his private security to back him up.

however there will be sides taken becuase now when they only asked we choose our allegiances, now we are forced to choose what side of American history we are to be on based off of the "liberal-conservative" ideological divide.