What do you think about his body of work so far?

What do you think about his body of work so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=85&v=iDDfpZ-Io_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd fuck it.

I'd let him ram my ass

GREAT POST NOT A SHILL AT ALL I AGREE LOL

What work?

>Daddy please take their guns!!!

He's a cuck. He was supposed to be aggressively removing taco but he's just another boomercuck looking for a pat on the head from libcucks.

What a fat fuck. Why is he so obese

Saying that I would fuck him is an understatement. I would smash that into the 34rd dimension and backl

When the revolution comes, I will claim her as my personal breeding pig and keep her tied up like a farm animal.

So funny. the same people who believe that the police are a bunch of racist murderers also believe that only the police should have guns.

fitter than u OP

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=85&v=iDDfpZ-Io_s

>When the revolution comes
She will have fled the country and be in Israel with Jared and the entire Trump family by that time.

>not posting actual pic

>governing as a typical Republican at home
(militarizing the police, upping war on drugs, dismantling net neutrality, putting forward another shitty for-profit with bonuses for insurance and politicans healthcare system, loosening wall street regulations, not going after the pizza people, not going after big pharma, not going after hillary, leaving the borders open, amnesty to daca, making up for lowering taxes on the rihc by squeezing the middle even more (i have no problem with lesening tax on the rich, but be prepared to operate ona bigger deficit then. don't squeeze the already almost dead middle class)

>governing as a typical Republican-Democrat Zionist Neocon abroad
- doubling down in Syria, sneding troops, buliding bases, directly attacking Syria, indirectly attacking Russian forces, pushign the (((Kurdish independence) meme to weaken Syria, Iraq, hasn't even given Assad a phone call
- doubling down on the impossible Afghanistan mission
- continuing US Saudi policy in Yemen
- decertifying the Iran deal, getting back on a war footing, much to Israel and Saudi's delight
- hardon for starting war with NK
- hardon for regime change in Venezuela
- wants to get back on bad terms with Cuba, setting up regime change there

He's a fucking piece of shit and I admit I got memed.

You don't really "ram" anything with a flacid toothpick.

this stale shareblue pasta

Seth Rich yourself shill faggot

>
implying I care for the Democrats
>
implying I regret Trump (shit as he is) beating Hillary - with Hillary all the abovelisted shit was guaranteed so Trump was worth a shot
>
implying any of the above points are SJW shit - the vast majority of sane-minded Americans, leftleaning, rightleaning, right down the middle, or a blend...all care about those issues. Only the completely blind, underage frogmemeing useful idiot neocon dickslurping remaining Trump fans think that none of the above is a problem.

Hillary is scum. The problem with Trump is he's governing like she would have. Either you're a babby who needs to open his eyes, or you're a fucking shill working from NYC/Tel Aviv/DC.

And stop larping as if you give a shit abotu Seth Rich. If he weren't dead, if you came across him you'd be autistically screeching
>hurr durr liberal shill, stop caring abotu the middle calss, stop caring abotu the wars, stop caring abotu corruption, fucking SJW cuck! Trump is based and will MAGA again using firm, long-held Republican policies! FTW!
at him.

This is why I'm convinced that the next psychopath/killer is probably gonna be someone from this board. It wouldn't surprise me if Stephen Maddock browsed Sup Forums a few times too.

HNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
Trump omg ;)

thicc!!