Meta Thread

This thread is to discuss the status of the board and moderation in general, as approved by Hiroshimoot himself. Please come here to discuss any grievances or praises in moderation, or any changes you'd like to see made to Sup Forums!

traps are gay

traps are undeniably gay

Mods are fags, but atleast we don't have communism general on the board

We need to get JIDF out of /ptg/ .. they sit in it for 8hr shifts

tell me about bane

We need to get /ptg/ out of Sup Forums

Why. Mods never do shit anyways

Sup Forums SHALL SUBMIT TO ALLAH

REMOVE THE FLAG OR SUFFER MY CURSE

I'd like to complain that Leafs are still allowed to post. Canada should be entirely disallowed from starting threads or responding. In the history of Sup Forums, there has never been a good post from a Canadian.

Sup Forums needa start compin' some sushi up in this bitch.

Do away with the meme flags

You really want to destroy that containment thread? Are you actually retarded? Do you have any idea how many threads about Trump's every single tweet would spam up the catalog?

Delete /ptg/ desu

Get these shit-tier meme larper flags out of here! Get the degeneracy out!

Sup Forums is oddly more friendly and less racist than usual. Less shills as well.

>less racist
Fuck off nigger.

You're not me real Moot!

Fuck you, we had selectable flags before international flags. In fact, international flags were introduced by moot at the same time as IDs as a way to subvert board culture with redd/int/-tier discussion as revenge for the Cuckening. If anything, we should do away with international flags to get back to our roots.

More t_d, shills when big events occur and influence can be garnered but less intellectual redpilling overall desu. I think we are shifting into prewar phase which is not good because we need more people on our side and war rhetoric will drive newfags away

This board needs to be less of an echo chamber, we should be able to voice all opinions and encourage discussion. I hope there will be more threads in the future espousing left leaning/liberal viewpoints without it turning into a shitfest. We need to change the culture of Sup Forums as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone

7/10

Remove leftist/communist/authoritarian left threads. And /sg/

>And /sg/
Kill yourself faggot.

Non-happening-related generals should be either outright banned or forced to move to /bant/ or /trash/.
no u

yes, no more meme flag fags