Post your heraldry and your ancestral homes

Everyone else are peasants.

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnani
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wasn't awarded arms by the heraldry authority of Canada or the other commonwealth nations.

Gang gang

Well do you have ancestral heraldry/home from the old country? If no, GTFO PEASANT.

No my father wasn't awarded arms, nor his father I don't know about anyone before that.
Nice, how much did it cost for you to commission your arms? Where are you from? I've considered commissioning for arms but I haven't done anything noteworthy for it

This my ancestral plant symbol gang gang skeet skeet.

Oh wait I just noticed, yes I actually do have a home in Europe I inherited from my grandfather.

Ancestors hail from Scotland, we have our own kilts. But we are Americans now. Look up your last name if you are unsure and see if it matches with your ethnic background.

Nice show us a pic.

This is our family motto. "Sapienter si sincere", translated from latin as "Wisely if sincerely"

I wasn't aware Americans could commission arms from foreign heraldry authorities. I figured you'd have to be a citizen of the commonwealth to be awarded them.
I know where my last name originates from, it's from my great, great grandfather who isn't from where the rest of my family is, but he did serve in the Austro-Hungarian army so that's good enough for me.
No

That's okay, if you're part of a big family. It would be easy to get doxxed. I understand.

aren't*

It was a shame we sold it in the 16th century and now we're just a bit more than peasants

Property in Italy is extremely cheap, you can buy a castle for 10 million
It's a normal family home. A three storey property and a few acres of land

>Tfw my family owned a town of 3000 people but the commies took it away

At least I have my aristocratic bloodline

feel your pain desu. But i can still visit my ancestral home, it's a museum now.

What's your ethnic background?

Blood is more important than property, all nobles/royalty have inherited greatness. Remember intellect is an inherited trait.

East Slavic and related peoples

>thinks he's important because his "family" 500 years ago were part of the gentry
And today you probably live in nigger town

Norwegian German Italian English Native American Irish mutt here.

I probably had one but it's lost to time... and pedigree decay.

Kek, through inherited greatness. My family has created wealth. You wouldn't understand what luxury living is like through your peasantry.

pic related
actually makes me kinda proud

sadly my ancestors lost my ancestral home and approximately 600 hectares in the alps when they discovered gambling for themselves

i stopped thinking about what could have been years ago

How do you even get so mixed like that?
>first English setttlers fuck an injun
>injun half breed goes to manhattan finds someone in little Italy
>moves up to Boston finds an Irish
>moves out west to Chicao finds a german
Unbelievable

If your family heraldry isn't in Burke's General Armory, it's not real; it was made up by fairground barkers to make a shekel. If you find your family blazon the General Armory, it can be illustrated even by novices with an interest in the field.

And here come the continentals with their fake culture.
And what are you doing with your life today? I may not be creating wealth but I am at least stealing it from retarded Chinese who are dumb enough to pay for a home in a shitty immigrant filled city that's 50% white

Ooh, another stag. Got a ancestral home?

Read:

We are about to sold, though, they built nigger houses in the village. Will go further in the countryside

if you say so leaf

I don't know about Britain or Australia but in Canada we have a heraldry registry that shows the heraldry of all our provinces, municipalities, clubs, armed forces and even personal arms.
There's no such thing as family heraldry

Never mind, saw the above pic. That's pretty cool.

Pretty gay

And this

>Teutons look across the channel see the rich culture of the Anglo
>draws with a stick in the mud a picture of a deer
>this is my family symbol
>retarded ancestors move across the Atlantic to America
>150 years later
>that's my family coat of arms :)

To be fair, the aristocracy has been degenerating for thousands of years, which is why they were able to be over thrown. The average descendant of aristocracy today is probably only slightly better than his peasant counterpart

However, I look forward to the collapse of the modern world so those of aristocratic spirit can reassert the traditional order, its only a matter of time!

>lost my ancestral home and approximately 600 hectares in the alps when they discovered gambling for themselves
Damn thats disgusting, one bad generation and it is all lost, remember though that the best possession of the nobility was always their blood and spirit/honor

>144271035
Tutum te robore reddam (I will give you safety by strength). Pretty noble family motto, you got there. Very noble warrior blood you have.

Making bank, learning to play stocks. Creating a new website for my own business. Can't wait for the day of the rake, you aren't good enough to be my serfs.

ITT retards googled a coat of arms, decided that it's their own and adopted the motto of someone as their families.
Uncivilized savages, why don't you commission for your own arms instead of stealing someone's? This is no different from wearing someone else's military medals

Right of blood and conquest is the natural order of things. I totally agree, soon the modern world will be gone.

>commission for your own arms instead of stealing someone's

What, like Trump?

Naah, I'll stick to something I can back up with genetic analysis.

>owns a business
>calls others a serf
your Estate should generate the income you need, otherwise you're part of the working class as well

You need to contact the college of arms to commission you a coat of arms.

My family has been wearing our clan's kilts for generations. There's photos of each generation having them. Shut the fuck peasant, before i make your family women my concubines.

the same sigil still hangs in the mayors house in the village i am talking about
below that you can read my engraved second name
"fake culture"
try harder you fag

the history of them is not a medieval fairytale to be quite honest - poor farmers and craftsmen living in the mountains of austria / no warriors or wealth involved at all - only their soil

when the head of the family even got appointed as a duke he somehow went insane and started gambling

if he wouldnt have done that i would probably own the ski resort and the few hotels wich opened 30 years ago over there i guess

but i guess i will remain the onion knight after all

Kilts aren't a coat of arms, there are clan kilts and if you can prove you're part of that clan you're entitled to wear it. You're not entitled to steal someone's arms, would you buy military medals from eBay and tell someone you're a veteran of the Crimean war?

>what is assets owned by a private company
Everyone fucking works even the current landed nobility in Europe.

I don't know how it works for continentals and especially not Teutons, I don't care about your inferior culture. The fact is you had to steal everything from the Anglo-Saxon because you couldn't invent anything for yourself

They work as a side job, but it's not necessary people get bored and want to do something. Some people like to shoot, some like to hunt some like to start businesses

Are you fucking mental, anyone entitled to wear the kilt of my family descends from the noble house.

Happened in Europe first.
If I am to believe my parents and my lineage book...

My mother's father's side (who is my mother's biological father, grandmother left him because he was a fuck) had Italian and German connections. Apparently on this side I had a WWII vet. Wasn't told much about him.

My father's mother's side is English and Native American. By my calculations, I'm about 1/128 Native so that means about 7 generations ago they fugged, so that'd be around colonel times.

My father's father's side is Norwegian. They moved to america in the early 1900's, and they made a farm out in the northwest. A lot of kids were born and died at that farm.

My mother's mother's side I know little about, except that they're Irish with something else in there.

This.

Not working starts to really suck after a while. NEETdom ain't all it's cracked up to be.

you are right we never invented anything! i am so sorry!
look at my flag and bow you plebs

My family has been using squares of kilt fabric for wiping our shitty arseholes for more than 400 years.

My family has been using peasants like you as serfs for millennia. Don't pay the rent, get kicked out and starve.

we own all this. you pay us. we feed you.

Nice try CIA.
>post heraldry so we know your last name

There could be hundreds of thousands of people entitled to wear that clans kilt, it means just that a clan like a city. You get it? Perhaps you are of noble blood, but that does not mean you're entitled to steal someone's coat of arms, the arms you posted are not your own they belong to another man and you found it on google and decided it's yours. It's not you need to commission the college of arms to have your own made up, but I don't know if they do it for Americans. It's work to put up with the uncultured on Sup Forums such as the OP you steals people's identities Your republic wouldn't even exist if it were not for the Anglo, and your Empire would not have existed if it were not for the Anglo (William was the grandson of Victoria)
>noble Scots wear tartan
>meanwhile in Canada

The college of arms wouldn't put a name as a Motto, unless it's a Latin word I don't understand. I didn't take Latin in school

There's literally thousands of Davidsons. Would be pretty hard to find me. If your name is pretty unique, probs not the best idea.

They wouldn't know your last name from the coat of arms, here's an example from our Register of Arms of a personal coat of arms commisioned to the college of arms by a mister Jerimiah Abraham.

Home: Kings of Burgundy, France, Navarre and some other (((nations))) such as Savoy, Naples..

Hiding real flag cause it´s not a common name.

Here's an Aitchisons arms

And here's another aitchison
There's no such thing as a "aitchison family arms"
Each family member would have their own arms, maybe there would be a common symbol but the arms would all be different.

and the windsor family is actually the saxony-coburg and gotha family

also god save the queen is originally the german emperors anthem

get your facts straight

God save the Queen is 400 years old
This is longer than your countries history, your empire only existed 10 years after Canada existed. Your country is literally younger than Canada

A norman name, Goddard being a combination of the germanic words god and hard. Which meant good and strong.

cervus non servus, is your latin family motto. translated to english as "hart is not a slave". Hart meaning an adult male deer. Another stag boys.

WE WUZ NOBLEZ AND SHEEIT

Arent half of all europeans related to Charlemagne? Genetics makes family lines pointless after 4 generations or so.

And here's the symbolism of his arms, it shows how personal they are and that all the symbols are maningful for him.

Please stop, you're actually so autistic it's not even funny nobody on Sup Forums has their own coat of arms. Just stop
This

It depends, do you have the name and connection to it. A last name isn't conclusive of noble heritage. For example peasants would take the names of their liege to honor them. Or if you're the descendant of a bastard which makes you worthless. I am directly descended to nobility through legitimate sons.

You talk about you're family, while I have no bloodline.
I spun outta the sun, I'm the only of my kind.
I've wandered this rock since the advent of time
And while my body constantly changes I always keep my mind.

comfy

ITT: Americans pretend to be European nobility even though practically no European nobility ever migrated to America and practically all European migrants to America were laborers.

The old money in America today were all new money 100 years ago. Some wealthy land owners did settle there in the colonial days, but definitely not the nobility

You call me austistic, yet you REEEEE about some people just having fun. I bet even chinks got invited to parties and you stayed at home crying about it.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnani

Suck it, peasants.

also i forgot to post mine

I'm sure there's "old money" in America, but it'd be called "new money" here. The Dutch monarchy, two centuries old, is called "new money".

By the way, ever been to Scotland? It's full of loud, fat American boomers who believe that just because they have a Scottish last name their ancestors must have been brave clan chiefs or something. The locals there are smart - they indulge the Americans, and the Americans spend a shitton of money on mass-produced tartans and souvenirs.

Would you say it's "just fun" if someone dresses in a military uniform and wears medals they aren't entitled to?
Americans have no culture, they steal our college and military tie designed and sell it to the public, they steal the arms of long dead Anglos and claim it as their own.
Next time I'm in America I might put on some medals I found on eBay and tell anyone who gets annoyed that I'm just having fun.

This. I'm of working class English stock but I'm sure if I went back far enough I could find some distant noble ancestry, but that doesn't make me a noble by any means. The only places with actual nobility in the Americas are a handful of titles in Canada and perhaps the old aristocracy of the south, though that's more or less gone now.

Family owns some land there, so yes.

This is what happens in Republics, you have to make up your own culture or steal foreign people's identities.

No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

Good, your family owns land there but you are not entitled to use that mister Davidsons coat of arms. They were made for him by the college of arms, not for you, not for even his son they were made exclusively for him. You can contact the British college of arms and see if they'll make one up for you, but the process could cost upwards to $1,500 or more.

Heraldry is awesome!!!

Forgot this

my great grandfather was a baron in Austro-Hungary; owned a castle. His name was Ziegler or some shit, his kids pissed it all away tho

Niceee, your motto is Stand Fast, Stand Sure. Peasants always jealous, that why they killed our kin in france.