They spin the narrative again!

How do they do it Sup Forums? This guy chimps out, acts like a fool, flicks off the fans, and threatens to throw his helmet at them... So is he fined? Suspended? Condemned by the talking heads? Noooopppeeee... apparently he says he heard someone used a racial slur... so of course we are back to talking about racism in the NFL instead and new rules for NFL fans... FUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yX4D9Tqbuw
youtu.be/tmTF5YBkEu0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=_QmfkAxYvSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NFL is seriously cucked now

Who would have thought in the divorce of America, the LEFT would get custody of the NFL.

This is such a BS excuse. I played high school football that word and every other word is thrown around every single play.

I was watching some commentary, expecting "well as an professional athlete and role model, he should rise above, blah blah blah. But nope! "I don't blame him" "that explains his actions" "I would do the same in that situation" etc etc etc...

This is true, and as a LONG time fan... it hurts :(

"they" are teaching the children of color how to act.

Like those kids who kneel during the anthem at a pea-nut football game. None of those kids have ever been oppressed, but their "parents" are teaching them to be victims from a very early age.

nigs will nog

>how do they do it?
They convince people football is something to care about, that it has some intrinsic value other than a form of entertainment. Yes, I acknowledge that it's a healthy way for society to unleash its collective aggression without actual warfare. But it's just a game. Just don't watch. Whatever you do, dont watch football

Those kids don't even know what oppression is... they were told by mommy and daddy to kneel when they play the anthem for some cookies after the game. Fuck this shit!

I wish I could, my man. But I'm addicted to the Philadelphia Eagles (it's a sickness I know!) I just want shit to go back to the way it used to be with NFL...

What is that? Is that a person?

>now

215 checking in. The only thing I'll miss is Merrill's voice

It's a NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=_yX4D9Tqbuw

At this point playing video games would be a better alternative.

Still mute the TV and turn on the radio to this day... Love Merrill Reese!

Yeah, thankfully video games aren't getting infiltrated my SJW's... O.o

NFL is for fags

why did you go back to watching it?

Wouldn't have believed you 15 years ago....but the last decade (social media) has increased the incentive to get attention rather than play ball. These faggots playing now are just trying to play basketball on turf and call foul after any contact.
The pro game has been dead for a long time. Let them have it. The NFL will find the left has no interest in them anyway and will abandon interest in this barbaric "sport".

Or watching documentaries

why do you care? you're probably not butch enough to play football let alone watch it. just stick your memes and D&D friday nights nerd.

>this guy
you mean
>this nigger

It's really cool how they did this so the fans who burned their season tickets don't feel like impulsive folks.

Thanks, NFL!

Send Quantrell Bishop our regards

youtu.be/tmTF5YBkEu0

I've been going to the games with my mom since I was 6. I am obsessed with the Philadelphia Eagles. I have been actively staying way from other games this season though to try and help the cause in a small way at least...

>he doesnt play dnd
>instead watches niggerball on tv
>memeflag
Jidf pls go

Those stupid fucking niggers, amiriteguys?

>NFL is seriously cucked now

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/

Why is he automatically believed, when nobody else in the tunnel heard it, and no fans heard it? You don't think there is one do gooder there to say yeah i heard it? Because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

>But I'm addicted to the Philadelphia Eagles
They suck. Why even be addicted to them?

proof it didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=_QmfkAxYvSI

>daddy.
lol