Explain why I as a black man should NOT hate whites when you have done so much to harm me and my people...

Explain why I as a black man should NOT hate whites when you have done so much to harm me and my people. There are people on this board who hate me for no other reason than that I am black.

Yesterday I was driving home from work and saw a bunch of white boys loitering around my local train station and all I could think of was this board and how those white boys hate me just because I am black. I got so mad I slowed down as I approached them and threw my thick shake at them. It hit one of the boys and those pussies didn't dare do shit.

Fuck you white boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UE4DvhXXRM
youtu.be/79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>People

Sage and hide. Wtf is with black people? They're not black, and they're not people

You're a fucking retard

You are complaining that people hate you just because you are black, and your response is to hate people just because they are white.

There are jerks from all races. You don't want others judging you by your skin color, so why automatically judge them for theirs? Do you really think that all white people hate black people? That's the same idea as if white people think all black people are thugs. Both are incorrect.

Because as a black man you should be thanking them for brining you into the 21st century. By the time Captain Cook came over the horizon on a precision made boat, guided by the stars and precision made instruments, armed with modern (at the time) weapons and medicine with mass produced clothes (uniforms) and a understanding of science the abos hadn't even got around to inventing the fucking wheel. Your welcome cunt.

OP is a racist.

Gonna need a time stamp of your hand or you are a larping faggot.

the fact that you just "admitted" that you're black on an anonymous image board is a little odd

>guided by the stars
>infinite stars
>apparently we've explored all of the earth though

look how that sounds and tell me it doesn't sound retarded

>black

leave western countries or act like a human

>didn't do shit
>drove away in your car

good cunt, what tribe you from, we muljimbarrabumbi boise if not its WAR NIGGER

Romans did worse to Germans and we as Germans don’t hate Romans. No one gives a shit, get over it. Get some goals nigga.

he has goals, cucking the white boi and its a noble one

>Explain why I as a black man
That's where I stopped reading.

Quit talking on the internet pussy and come get fucked up

Faggot-ass nigger thinks he's tough as shit because he wrote a comment on a website. Come get fucked up, we're ready.

Ain’t gunna happen, maybe some natural selection at best

HOL UP
>*smacks lips*

>thinks all white people automatically hate him for no reason
>proceeds to give a group of them a solid reason to hate him

good job radicalizing those crackas muh niggoy!

This muthafuckAs a Russian straight up tho forreal tho

Go the fuck back to Africa and be KANGS then nigger.

>Why whitey hate us
>*throws milkshake at unsuspecting kid*

you answered your own question, racist cunt

Why dont you just go back to friendly Africa then? Such an easy solution. I bet those evil whites would gladly buy your ticket if you promise to NEVER come back

who says blacks shouldn't hate whites?
The real issue is that whites don't hate blacks

if any of you dilweeds wants to face me and my boise tribe we can make it happen, come to aussie n we meet at the fucking traino cunt preferably central gold coast traino

>I got so mad I slowed down as I approached them and threw my thick shake at them.

This line completely gave you away. Black guys don't use "approach". 2/10 larp

I'm still waiting for this cultural enrichment shit from you niggers.

niggers don't even have a place to eat. Soul food is just southern food cooked by a nigger.

Where are the black owned business that I actually use? Were are the black owned business that hire other races? Where are the black invented products that i use?

I don't hate you because you black, I hate you because you dumb and more racist than black.

Iv'e yet to meet a black couple that adopted a poor white baby.

also you niggers cant be trusted.

shakes huh? isnt that a white invention too?

k

>There are people on this board who hate me for no other reason than that I am black.

The most important thing you can do for the black race is get your life in order.

So many black people don't do this. Their lives are a mess so they become unpredictable and dangerous to society. That's why we fear and hate you.

...what? Are you fucking retarded? I don't even know what you're trying to convey here...

old timey sailors found their bearings by looking at constellations.

jesus fuck

SO
>*steals bike*
WHAT
>*flares nose*
YOU
>*breaths through gap teeth*
BE
>*collects welfare*
SAY'N
>*joins gang*
IS
>*murders Asian over $14.88*
WE
>*converts to Black Hebrew Israelite*
WUZ
>*fucks a fat white girl*
KANGZ?
>*starts race war*

see you in idaho

today is a day of angry Pepe i see

>Explain why I as a black man should NOT hate whites when you have done so much to harm me and my people. There are people on this board who hate me for no other reason than that I am black.

Would you prefer we gave you handouts on account of your skin color over a belief that A person of color is not able to make in this world without the help of a white person, thus destroying any culture of independence and self reliance you have, making you and your kids dependent on handouts?

Because that's what the left does.

But you're mad at me because I don't give a fuck about you in the slightest.

yeah buy me a ticket spic and I'm there

>inb4 typical gibs seeker

desu I'm ok with blacks if they're educated and strive towards a reasonably numbered nuclear family

beware nigger

If you're going to be racist and blame innocent people based on skin colors, then white people have the same right to hate black people, given that whites have also taken a lot of shit from blacks in the past, namely 15th to 18th north Africa.

So because some black people did so much harm to white people in the past ... any white person is entitled to hate a black person.

That's your logic.

Now it's your turn to explain why shouldn't white people send niggers back to Africa.

Racist piece of shit.

this

My people were in my home country first.
Then they let niggers in.
Then they genocided us while the world applauded because some bullshit self-imposed guilt over dogs & firehoses.
I can never go back.

YOUR people have done more physical harm to mine than whatever imaginary shit you bitch about.

On the scale of who harms black people the most, the winner is clearly other black people. Whites are near the bottom of the list. Think deadbeat dads, abusive slutty moms, cancerous black culture, an IQ norm well below one SD of everyone else in society that you get lumped into no matter where you are on the bell curve. The list goes on. Whites built and gave you the greatest society mankind has ever known, and they worship you due to brainwashing and give you free shit and even take your side over theirs whenever they can. Hell, black people should be sucking white dick every single day of their lives they have it so great, but instead they just bitch. IDK, it's worked so far I suppose.

holy didgeridoo, dundee. that went way over your head

boo freakin hoo do your research on the Spaniards reign for 400+ years on multiple countries then we'll talk about how you have it made.

look either be direct or go back to your room full of tendies, this is the problem with whites, their snakelike and can never be straightforward

>all I could think of was this board
This board is full of non-whites.

>Fuck you white boys.
Negro, please. Stop LARPing.

Here's a little story that might help you understand:

Passing through a town last night on my way to the beach, Wal-Mart only place still open. Me and my friends go inside to load up on snacks and beer. On the way in notice older white guy picking up trash in the parking lot (employee). Also notice a white suburban parked in a space nearby filled with niggers like yourself, not getting out to shop, not doing anything but making fun of this elderly white guy doing his job. Just talking massive shit out of nowhere. We come back out and by this time trash-guy has made it halfway across the parking lot to get away from said niggers and just do his job. These niggers had driven all the way across the parking lot, hit the brakes and kept talking their shit. Sheboon in charge chimps out "Let's get him!" They pile out, 5 total, to go beat this old man and the sheboon in lead gets knocked out cold with his first punch and laid out. Another nigress gets punched so hard she literally turns circles. Second white sanitation guy shows up and starts beating the shit out of the 2 black guys from behind, straight for the head. These 5 finally realize they're outmatch by 2 white guys and struggle to drag the knocked out sheboon back to the car and proceed to speed away before the cops show up.

Yes, I hate niggers and will always hate niggers because you make people hate you.

then dont forget to hate the jews also. They invented the hamitic myth.

thats why we hate u fucking nig nog
youtube.com/watch?v=9UE4DvhXXRM

she somewhat deserved it, why would she hang from a window like that, survival of the fittest. Oh lol whites are losing at that kek

>or act like a human
I want reddit to leave

except we're not really, it's just the western eurocuck and americlap degenerates.

Hello goat.

>see people loitering
>better toss my drink at them
>that'll show them the error of their ways

Dumb nigger

Go back to Africa

>tendies
larp somewhere else, roofucker

This sounds like some Elliot Rodger shit user or should I say smelliot Rodger hehehe

regardless you're still losing, you remain in your basement and do nothing about it, I've fucked countless white women whilst being abo it's great because they think it's "exotic" honestly you're being outbred and out smarted even.... no matter what your little IQ stats sayit can't account for pure survivability and the spreading of our genes which are dominant regardless of its primitiveness

>niggers
>people

No reason to not hate. Hate keeps a man alive and gives him strenght.

Someone post that screenshot of a post listing through all the aspects of white European society that people of colour benefit from. It was a screencapped Sup Forums post, I saw it yesterday and thought I'd saved it but it turns out I didn't.

fpbp

I've literally done nothing to you, you crybaby nigger.

Hate whoever you want. But i didn't do anything to you

OP is obviously a false flag operation.
/pol reaches for the most insane James Bond conspiracy theories but to imagine some 12 year old is pretending to be black is off the charts?

>flag
sage

Hate raises blood pressure. Do you want to live longer, user?

0/10 bait nice meme

Do they hate him for being black or because he threw a shake at them?

> (OP)
>Your welcome cunt
youtu.be/79DijItQXMM
top kek

Go back to africa then.

stop being a professional victim you piece of trash, oooohhh poor baby, people hate you not because of your skin color, its because of your disgusting and violent culture.

how many time a day do you all fall for these slide/shill threads, especially when it's from an Australian

>its muslims who wana kill you idiot
>apeboy
>ohh...niggro on Sup Forums
>dude you are colored thats awful
>nobody likes that
>whats wrong with africa?
>go there ALL blacks
>buuuuuuuut noooooooooooo
>i hate white boys

Doesn't matter, we don't want him living longer

>fucked countless roasties
Typical nigger, always needs a hand out from the white men

If it bothers you just sage

fucking Seinfeld you jew.

Hello nice to meet you. Me and my wife adopted my oldest daughter. She's as blond haired and blue eyed as you can get. Her mom was a trailer trash women who had four kids, she couldn't take care of.

Explain why I as a white man should NOT hate blacks when you have done so much to harm me and my people.

Literally.

Non whites have visited far more evil upon Africa than any white man in history. Ask yourself why you treat the wrongs of whites as more important than the wrongs of Arabs or Asians.

You'll arrive at one and only one answer. (((They))) want you to hate us.

>Explain why I as a black man should NOT hate whites
You should. And you need to double your efforts into making it clear and evident. Please.

>Niggers completely unaware in 2017 about the history of travel
>WE WUZ
Welcome to my screencaps folder.

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

>Explain why I as a black man should NOT hate whites when you have done so much to harm me and my people

let me tell you about the jews...

Fuck off nigger.

>a black man on pol
go back to tumblr nigger

AS A BLACK MAN YOU SHOULD RETURN TO YOUR NATIVE AFRICA

As an Eastern European, should I hate Westerners too?

What are people did to your people they did many years ago. What your people are doing to my people happens every day.

You sound like a nigger trying to say fbi crime stats are cherry picked. There aren't infinite stars, only a certain percentage are visible with your eye, the arrangements of these relative to earth allows general direction to be determined. A clock allows determining east/west movement accurately.

go back to africa faggot

Black people did slavery in Africa before the white men came. Black people did slavery in Africa after the white men left. There has been more black slave owners than white slave owners. There has been more black enslaved by black than white enslaved by black. There is still slavery happening in Africa today right now while you are reading this post.

LOOOOL

Heh. Have your (you)