Help me Sup Forums

I'm being forced to do a presentation on Black History Month.

What do I do?
When is our month?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_(people)
history.com/news/ask-history/who-were-the-buffalo-soldiers
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1995/09/slavery-and-the-jews/376462/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it about your first black president barack obama. :) So much better than that crazy drumpf guy!

Show up in blackface

Just make a load of shit up and say blacks invented it. I'm sure they'll believe you.

Every month is white history month.

I'm a britbong

Do a report on crime statistics and peanut butter

Every other month is white history month user

C U C K E D

Fuck off ZOG

Ask if they do white history month in Africa

You could make a presentation on how grateful the dindus should be for even getting a history month and not still being in mud huts with floppy titties.

Our government makes up holidays whenever the fuck they feel like it

Show the clip of morgan freeman hating black history month A+

Underage detected.

Talk about the true Hebrew Israelites and how the white man will be enslaved for 1000 years when Jesus returns.

Do it on Phil Lynott.

Do one on the history of the British Empire killing jungle nogs.

No you are not

I'm 18, friend

during October?

Get the fuck out faggot

You may be bong, but for your presentation, just go in front of the class and google image search "American inventors"

do a presentation on watermelon and chicken legs topic
>our
NIGGER

suck it up and get a good grade. dont show your power level

yes

You have no month, and dont need one. BHM is cultural charity, comsider this societies way of confirming your superiority.

Red pill the normal fags. It’s the only option.

Race Realism, IQ stats, crime rates.

You have the research on your side. God speed

I have no idea what you're talking about

History of Liberia. Do it.

True, I'll do Ignatius Sancho, the first black person in Britain to vote.
He bent the knee to British imperialism anyway

Then go through the history of blackface in cartoons and film. Then show the hypocrisy of Whiteface in comedy films from the 90s and 2000s.

just fucking lie, i hate when you retards let your beliefs go in your way of your education or job. i had to talk about racism for 10 straight minutes at my final exam and i "he dindu nuttin'ed" all the way through. got the highest grade and went back to Sup Forums on the bus on my way home

FUCK OFF ZOG

>still thinks anyone cares about hypocrisy
Just how many underage b& do we have in this thread?

Enough to start a daycare

Talk about Apefreakan inventions.

Just hide your power-levels. We must be like the communists we fight. We will preform our own long march. We will infiltrate the infiltrators. We will shape the world from the shadows. Have faith, we will win in the end.

>bring empty presentation
> teacher asks you why you dindu nuffin
>start laughing
> " That's the point, black people have no history "

Be super cheeky as you guys say and do it on something trivial like Wesley Snipes performace in blade II, but talk it up like its the most grand contribution to black cinema the world has ever seen.

Just do the Zulu

Do your presentation on Momar Kaddafi.

Please do it on crime rates in America.

- show them number of blacks do violent crime
- show number of black on black crime

Move onto Egypt

- discuss slavery and how deh was kingz but only 1 can be king so really all were slavvez under another blacky.

Move onto immigration

- show increase in rape and crime
- show that it doesnt fix the countries of origin

- show Angelina Jolie and other coalburners and how stealing filthy nigs to raise isnt helpful

Discuss poor parenting

- show numbers of single black mothers
- show connection between single mother kids and crime

Overall stick to pure facts and figures

This, actually. He's fucking phenomenal. He's more irish than most of the cucks on the island ever will be, and he's a fucking half-breed. God rest his soul, and god bless him for preserving his heritage. I'd rather have a mixed-race child proud of who he was than a pure white one ashamed of their ancestry.
Also this

just research how Africans sold slaves to colonialists. tribal africa and how they turned on each other. United Niggers are the worst

Do a report on Dennis Rodman's relationship with little rocket man

Are you white? Do nothing. Just stand there before the entire class and your teacher and say: I identify as a black man and I support Nation Of Islam and Black Panther Party. Then finish your presentation by putting your clenched fist up in the air and saying "Uhuru". And if anyone, and I do mean anyone, gives you any lip or shit, just call them racist. You can thank me later.

Do it on how a whole month dedicated to singling a people out to highlight their achievements because of their perceived lack of achievements is racist.
Sure to rustle some jimmies.

Talk about the abolitionists. Emphasize how white people banned slavery.

Rare pepe

do it on Muhammad Ali and just share the facts. I bet if you do enough research you can still keep your dignity.

Every fucking second is white history month cracka. We blacks needs our month yo

brilliant

It's possible to drop subtle red pills. Present from a neutral/sympathetic POV but choose a lesser known topic such that the facts speak for themselves. Nobody will be able to call you on it, but lefties will still hate you.
Really consider whether or not you want to create problems for yourself.
Good idea.

Talk about crime statistics.

C U C K E D

prove that white people are actually superior and do a really good report, OP.

I mean really do a good job. Prove you are not a nigger doing nigger-tier schoolwork.

Do your report on the first slave owner in America, he was a black man who sued to have his black indentured servant a permanent slave, thus setting the precident for slavery.

LOL
african americans the great inventors and culture advancers

yeah why doesnt he talk about peanut butter or hair products for nigger hair kek'd

unironically this
If you just put a blurb about how slavery started in the west, maybe even a quick point on how they sold each other into slavery, then go straight into the abolitionist movement, it shows how blacks are almost entirely to blame (with some help from (((others)))) for starting it and bow whites ended it. brilliant.

how*

take a knee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_(people)
what about this?

Heterosis & Exogamy

Skip school that day. I skipped school when the holocaust survivor came.

Obama's success is probably due to his white half.

> Ziv
> pic related
Also OP do something about the man who "invented" peanut butter

Nigger, black history month is Feb. not goddamn Oct. On the off chance you're not lying, do a report on "Black History Month" which was assigned to you. Explain how there are no "Asian History" or "Native American History" months and how shit like this tips the scale just like affirmative action and doesn't encourage equality but in fact discourages equality. Talk about how most of the inventions niggers claim as "theirs" were invented long before they came around (peanut butter/carver being the easiest). Explain how black history has devolved from wanting equal rights to wanting preferential treatment and communism. Cite solid sources, make sure your ideas flow and are coherent. If you get a shit grade even when your material's good, take it up the chain and stop being a pussy.

You must be 18 or older to post on this site

Black history month in Britain takes place in October.

I think you should do a presentation on the Buffalo Soldiers. Nobody talks about those guys. These were blacks who were fighting on the side of the colonists in the American Indian wars. The Native Americans called them "Buffalo Soldiers." Gives nice history of black people enlisting, Native Americans calling them BUFFALO SOLDIERS, and some nice black on Native American GENOCIDE as people would perceive it, though they were there largely to protect settlers from brutal attacks from Native Americans. For all the talk of blacks being forced off their lands and being murdered and whatever, isn't it funny how they helped do this to the Native Americans after the Civil War, and like NOBODY wants to talk about it? Things that make ya' go hmmm. history.com/news/ask-history/who-were-the-buffalo-soldiers

Once again, do your own fucking homework.

Make it about the history of Jew owned ships and slavery...

This

Bring a bag of cotton balls.
History lesson in a bag.

Talk about Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey and how great black nationalism is and how white people could learn from it.

Give them the 401 pogbill on dem niggas, bogpill them about the nigger problem.

Hahahahahahhahahaha, Just chose that dictator from Zimbabwe, Mugabe, and redpill people about his actions and how they affected Zimbabwe, former Rhodesia

Do the Chris Farley 'Kill Whitey' speech from the movie Black Sheep

Focus on black crime

You can make the presentation on the Bushmen, capoid people.

They are the original habitants of africa, ligther and less black features, they have neanderthal admixture they are the ancestors of the caucasoid and mongoloid races.

later they were displaced by the congoloid people, that's from where most of the slave thread comes.

Oh ok then. Well my advice still stands. Thanks for the factoid hombre.

Flunk it or half ass it.

Do a thing about how Lincoln wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa.

This, bring a lot of them, dump them on the floor then make the white students pick them up while the non-white students watch so that they can understand what it was like. You'll get an A for sure.

I have a good idea OP.
Talk about their use of language. Why words related to future thinking like "promise" does not even exist in their language like it does in ours.

pic very much related, you could prob do the whole presentation with this

Simply say
We wuz kangz n sheit

explain that beavers is racist for stealing our techmology.

Talk about the differences between the ideologies of Malcolm X, MLK, and James Baldwin.
You're guaranteed to get extra points for mentioning Baldwin as your teacher probably doesn't know who that is.

The first to enslave blacks were blacks.

Easy look at black on black violence

Show them 10 empty slides and tell them that colonialism is the only reason any civilization has ever touched africa, then the eleventh slide is a video of african culture like stoning.
The reason the north and some of the seabordering states are civilized is because of colonialism.

The African has barely ever amounted to anything, but that's not because of their oppression, the african genetics have been shaped by evolution to bring forth other features than those of the white european, rendering them stronger but less creative.

If they believe in evolution, then they believe in this.

i would talk about the peaceful free trade agreement whites had with black slavers in Africa
Talk about how a black slave was worth more then twice an Irish was
Talk about how slaves bought their freedom so they could subsequently buy their kin.

isn't black history month in febubary?

History of South Africa.

Play the video where Morgan Freeman talks about how stupid black history month is.

Just make it an ironic shitpost in verbal form. Talk about the first slave owner in the US being black and how his privilege started things like Black History Month

Great ideas here OP

>Talk about the first slave owner in the US being black

Not actually true. Do your research user

>thinking acting out in school is going to do anything other than get you in trouble

senpai just fucking talk about george washington carver and his peanut butter gin, no one wants to hear you babble about race realism and you're just going to get expelled or some shit.

Write about the fact that less than 1% of Americans owned slaves and that most of them were jews. theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1995/09/slavery-and-the-jews/376462/

Most of this information can be found by searching for Nation of Islam and using this source. Laughs will be had, watching then decide if they want to argue against Jews or muslims