Drug testing

So, I've been a potsmoker for about 10 years. In the state I live, every job does drug tests. From being a toilet cleaner, to being a retail clerk, to being an engineer, they all want to lick your piss to see what's in it.

I'm tired of having to flush my system, and stay clean for a month just to get weed out of my system so I'm thinking about switching my primary drug of choice to cocaine. Cocaine only stays in your system for like 1 day, so I can do cocaine every day and easily pass drug tests.

Drug policy working as intended?

Of course, you can't grow it at home, forcing you to buy from the Cocainist International Association.

that's funny, I was just thinking the same thing, ridiculous that pot stays in the system for so long

I suggest kratom or legal stims like ephedrine (bronkaid/primatene at the pharmacy, it's like legal meth)

why do you have to be on drugs
this is gona be a 1 post by ID thread

yea go do some coke instead of smoking pot, and see your life going down the tubes.

It's how I enjoy life. Some people like to do gay shit like take hikes, go fishing, or paint. Some people like to do physical things like weightlift and play spots. Some people like to play video games for hours.

I like to alter my consciousness. It's my fun escape from the repetitive boredom of life.

When you've done cannabis regularly for ten years, one month is not enough to flush it all out. Take it from me. It took me 4 months for the tests to finally come back negative.

Do LSD instead, cant even test for that without forking over big cash.

>mfw my close friend in HS was the son of the police chief, and the bastard regularly drug tested his kid and had his room searched by a K9 unit (not even kidding) so his son started dropping acid every single fucking day instead.

It's because coke is an actual drug. Your body knows how to metabolize it. Weed is not a "drug" by true definition, it's really a toxin. Your body cannot metabolize it and stores the toxins in various places like fat, etc.

Your life sucks then.

Smoke all you want

Drink water til piss is clear and no salty flavor

pass test 100%

ask me how I know.

If you say so. I could find something you like to do, say that your life sucks. and you have to do that thing to cope with your shitty life.

For me, it's just like a hobby.

Drugs are degenerate, dude. Pot isn't so bad, but still degenerate.

>escape from the repetitive boredom of life
by repetitively exposing your body to ever-increasing amount of external chemicals
I presume you do this at home which means your social life is in the shitter too if we count out visiting potheads

>this guy knows his piss

If you are able, you should quit illegal drugs altogether.

>you have no friends if we exclude your friends
Never change Sup Forums

Well played.

They get you on dilution now, don't they? 'Oh I'm sorry, you're too hydrated, come back later'

you just listed cheaper fun escapes from the repetitive boredom of life then supported the idea of
engaging in a repetitive boring life.

Or you could, you know, not use drugs.

They're only testing for pot son.

:/

Legit drug addicts do Speed and other horrible shit because it gets flesh out of their system in a day or so and they can pass dem drug tests.

I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

you can milk good feels out your brain otherways
that arent synthetic

go do drugs or whatever but i'm giving you options

>not being stoned as you take your piss test because you have synthetic urine sold at any head shop.
>Not using this even if you don't smoke pot to protect your privacy on principal

>you can't grow it at home.
Actually you can.

>no salty flavor
>flavor

We dont get tested for drugs in the uk

All of a sudden our knife bans dont seem that bad eh?

>dropping acid daily

Is that even possible? That shit builds up huge tolerance, he must've been taking mouthfuls of the stuff daily.

Patrician teir choice btw.

pot smokers aren't the kind of friends you'd want
they are stale, no fresh experiences, no ideas, the convo revolves around their addictoion and they are most oftenly low status so yeah, "friends"

Oi you cheeky bastard

>I'm being inconvenienced by drug tests, I don't realize that fake urine exists, so I'm going to take up cocaine
I know this is a hypothetical but it is still fucking stupid. Also, small mom and pop joints don't piss test, neither will you be piss tested if you start your own business. OP is a faggot.
Don't forget the B vitamins to darken your piss.

Wait I responded too soon the first time, I didn't see this gem. This is the exact line of thinking a friend of mine had. He started as a regular pot smoker and moved on to cocaine. Eventually he was on some cocktail of meth and heroin. They found him dead on the floor of his basement surrounded by drug paraphernalia. I'm not going to change your mind by writing any of this, but most people I knew with your mindset have either overdosed and died or nearly died and went to rehab.

They all irreparably fucked up their already fucked up lives to the point where all they do today is either...well, obviously rot in a grave or perform some menial job and attend NA meetings and talk about their drug addiction constantly. Every single one of them, my sister included thought some special set of circumstances made them impervious to the consequences which come with drugs, or they pretended they understood and were ok with it due to some false bravado. Boy do they look like a bunch of morons now though. Enjoy your drugs friendo.

This is veritas to the max

It's a lot harder to score drugs and the penalties are much steeper in UK

LSD/shrooms are the redpill
>t. radiologist

I can't tell you how many times I've smoked weed the night before or a couple days before and passed simply by drinking a shitload of water and two energy drinks the few hours before. That's all you need to do, unless you've smoked a metric fuckton everyday for months I guarantee you it works

Sage

>lot harder to score drugs
It bloody isnt mate

If you know somebody and don’t mind the nasty risk, have a friend piss in a sealable pill bottle (bigger than average) and immediately jock it between your leg and ball sack to keep it body temperature. Wear tight fitting briefs so it stays in place. Since it’s for employment, they won’t watch you and you can shut the door. Fill the piss cup to where it should be, then dump the remaining piss into the toilet (you won’t be able to flush the toilet, so pouring the extra piss to make it look like you did is good measure).

I’ve done this for 2 different promotions and never had a problem.

lolno

coming from the country that hands out 1000+ year sentences for drug possesion

Pot smoker here. Your typical pothead should be put up against the wall and shot. Ditto for alcoholics and the obese. Don't blame the drugs blame the degenerates.

If you've never toked and gone for a nature hike youre really missing out, I highly recommend it

Our brain responds to chemical stimulation you slavic retard. He's better off smoking pot then being a degenerate drunkard. Drugs work because the inhibit the production of natural chemical reactions within our bodies.

that hit home. thank you user, i actually needed to read that today.

Take 3-4 chewable heartburn pills the morning of to fix this.

>illegal
what difference does it make? you understand that drugs are drugs right, no matter how the current (((government))) classifies it. fuck drugs.

so fat soluble vitamins A,D,E, and K are now toxins?

This is so true.

I live a couple of doors from a "coffee shop".
Since the cefe smoking ban they smoke in their cars right under my window so I can observe them all night.

Most boring group of people I have ever seen.
Nothing interesting ever happens.
Sadly not even any girls, just mostly North-African/Middle-Eastern guys staring into the abyss for an hour or so.
They don't even talk, they just sit there and do nothing.

>>flavor
>ask me how I know.

Cocaine will kill you, pot won't. Get a job and stick at it you fat moron.

Any addicting drug will have this effect on a portion of the population, you just hung around fucking idiots, consider yourself lucky not to follow their path. What OP is proposing is dumb as fuck, cocaine is not a drug which should be taken regularly, it would do far too much damage if used as a casual drug. The fact of the matter is there really isnt anything to replace marijuana, unless youre just looking to wind down, which can be accomplished by anything from a beer to a natural high like kratom. Maybe take shrooms every once in awhile if you actually want to explore your conciousness, marijuana is weak in that regard anyway, so its not much of an excuse to smoke it.

Drugs are consumed every day unless youre a fucking quaker. The real question is what is harmful, and to what extent can it be taken before harm is done. You wouldnt take a handfull of tylenol in the same way you shouldnt stay up for 30 hrs doing blow.

they cant drug test you if you kill yourself for this shit thread

well then we should all become fucking quakers. (((drugs))) are bad and it's not just a meme. there are no drugs that aren't harmful, literally every single one of them can only hurt us in the long run.

>I'm tired of having to flush my system, and stay clean for a month just to get weed out of my system so I'm thinking about switching my primary drug of choice to cocaine. Cocaine only stays in your system for like 1 day, so I can do cocaine every day and easily pass drug tests.
Mate, I came here to tell you, as someone who has been where you are, that you are slipping up. Just read what you wrote. You are rationalizing about switching from weed (which, as much as I hate to admit, is a less potent drug) to a highly addictive substance like cocaine. And you "plan" to do it every day, no less. You realize how insane that sounds? Don't even think for a second, no matter what you think about your willpower, that you can fight with drugs or control them. They will kick you to the curb.
What you need to do is take a break from all drugs, and alcohol as well. For at least 5-6 months. And don't stop doing that until you are satisfied with you life, and have a new hobby. Then, if you really are aching for it, you can get back to weed if you must, but not sooner than that, and not on everyday base either. Once in every few weaks max. Everything else is not hedonism, but pure taunting to get addicted.
Trust me, there is nothing sadder or more boring than the life on an addict. You don't wanna go there, and it's so easy to slip up and get there.

go back to your room and take your meds m8

Right here faggots. If you don't use this shit you're fucking plebian

Hmm...here that's considered private information and it would be illegal in many cases to do these tests as an employer. Unless you're a police officer or something like that

Considering the flag, Hanz, I would find it cruel if the government didn't leave you an open window to numb yourself to death after they forced you to become Ahmed's bitch like they did.

I could provide as much anecdotal evidence as I want, there aren't good facts or statistics I can find to prove whether people ODing and screwing up their lives on drugs is the prevailing theme. It's commonly known and accepted to be, but like I said, I don't have any facts, just anecdotal evidence. The attitude that its a small subset, and it isn't going to happen to most people or it isn't going to happen to you or anyone else is the very thing which leads people to their own destruction. It's hubris. I wasn't lucky to avoid going down their path. Luck implies it could have easily happened to me if random chance and fortune had not prevailed. I chose to turn down drugs at all opportunities which were given to me. Luck had nothing to do with it.

The dumb went ahead and did it, and a good number of them fucked up their lives- even the ones who didn't OD turned from normal people into lazy fucks with no drive and motivation in life. Others I knew who took shrooms or LSD ended up going to rainbow gatherings and pretending they had some super duper awesome perspective that nobody else could possibly fathom which was going to change the world. In reality they were reduced from normal productive human beings to a bunch of retards trading watermelons for condoms. I guess I'm a "fucking quaker" but I find it amusing when drug users with a warped reality get to pretend they are more enlightened because they're pumping any number of chemicals through their brains to alter their natural state.

Here comes the "DO YOU DRINK COFFEE??? DO YOU TAKE MEDICINE??? YOU'RE PUMPING CHEMICALS INTO YOURSELF" arguments. No. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take any medications, I don't drink coffee, I don't eat foods with added sugar, I don't consume processed foods, I eat a cave man diet and I exercise. I feel fine and think clearly. I'm not at risk of losing my mental faculties or overdosing on something. Tell me there's something wrong with this.

Get your life together and stop taking drugs.
Or start taking krokodil, shit kicks like hell and you'll pass drug tests left and right.

Haven't they switched over to mouth swabs yet? One of the places I'm employed at did a mouth kit. It's basically a sponge on the end of a stick that you have to have in your mouth for like 5 minutes, then that's immediately put into a test tube, no way of getting out of that, unless you drink the piss like this user

your body has enough endocrine chemicals triggered by all kinds of activities and stimulations to keep you happy but that's obviously not convenient enough for a lazy push button consumer mongrel such as yourself
bashing on one addiction doesn't imply endorsing another

Yeah dude fraud charges are always fun.

You need to double your dose every day and shit gets very very strange after the first few days.... I mean stranger than a normal acid trip strange.

This. Time to ride the zombie train, OP.

Don't go for cocaine.

LSD baby. 24-48hrs in your system way better high way better everything.

thc receptors arent a lie.
>prove me wrong

ok heres a something that happened.
i had to piss test for a pain clinic. I took a little bottle, of 3% medical grade h202. you can buy it at 35%~ and thin it down to the 3% everyone uses. The stuff from the stores in bottles, has stabilizers in it, and that might show up.
I took, knowing this stuff was strong at cleaning stuff, with me to the clinic. in a little dropper vial in my pocket.

Ok so they didnt have me piss in a cup with a label in it, that gets soaked with a cover sticker on it, waiting for it to be soaked the second you piss into it, for them to wait and get it from you and pull the sticker off on it. to see the dirtiness that got on the tab in teh cup or whatever.

they had me piss in a cup to bring it to them, and they done it there in a lab. I took and put a vial dropper full of this h202 in the cup. Theyre not going to test for 2parts hydrogen 2 parts oxygen. They got real langry how clean my urine was, and i was going to the bathroom later after gttting their permissio while we waited to see the doctor. and he tried to get me halfway to piss in a cup. i said no thanks, already pissing you know. he threwa tantrum. chased me out literally. i said i just pissed when he done that i should of just snuck int eh bathroom, but he was throwing a fit. nothing i could do. he said i probably drunk a bunch of water and everythign but i really hadnt, just ran out of my soft drink that morning and had water i was drinking. no big deal. they never said it was dirty thou

Except if you work out then it gets out of your system quicker.

OP you're going to have to give it up just to be able to live, you need to find something that can take your mind off marijuana.

Martial arts helped me out a lot and I think it would help you.

Yep it works like a charm.

this. synthetic piss works. They even come with a warmer to warm up the "piss"

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it.

They test for Creatine in the fluids. Add small amounts of creatine to your flush water. Or just use synthetic urine, duh

Go to a headshop, pick up some synthetic urine, usually about 25-30 bucks. If you can, put it in the microwave for 20 seconds to heat it up to body temperature. If that's not an option, use the heater from your car/truck. Then tape the bottle to your boxers. When you go to a drug testing facility, they'll make you empty your pockets, some will even make you lift up your pants to check if you conceal it in your socks (has happened to me). Then just dump the contents of the synthetic urine into the cup.

I've passed multiple drug tests using this method.

Come to my country. We treat scu..people like you warmly.

I've been seeing you post on different threads. This new kind of Finnish shitposting is awful

>So, im an annoying cuck.

and?

from switching from pot to coce might be the dumbest shit every...wear fake dick with fake piss or at least smoke spice for sams effet tho

Just move to a state where its legal

You're right about that :/

Become self employed, smoke whenever you want then.

>From pot to cocaine
DO IT FAGGOT!

Report back in 2 months

Yes. If you can't get clean for 1-3 months, you have a problem.

Regardless, you are still a degenerate

Drug tests are basically just marijuana tests & addict tests. You fail if you either smoke weed (1-3 week detection) or are so addicted to some other shit that you cant go 24-48 hours without it even knowing your test date.

So yeah, its bullshit.

Lemme tell you a story. When I graduated from college and got my first programming job I had quit weed for a few months because I knew I would be tested. However, it was already 1 month into the employment process and they still never tested me, so I figured they just weren't going to do it. I started smoking again, then just a few days later I was given my 'new hire drug test', since now I was an official employee (no idea why they waited a fucking month for that...)

Well, I never took the test because I knew I would get insta-fired and I wanted to rack up as much money as possible before it ended. I also got my MMJ card so I would be legal, but that doesn't mean the employer would allow it.

Anyways, a month later they asked me to take it again and bring back proof, and I did, so I called the HR department and asked about the MMJ policy. I get radio silence for a few hours then Im called into a big meeting with the CEO, my manager, and HR and they fuckin stare me down. Its worth mentioning that its an indian run company so they were all india-indian. They gave me the fuckin death stare and basically said that if any incident happened at all I would be done for. Ultimately uneventful, but its kinda fucked up how companies care sooo much about marijuana when its really not a big deal.

>implying they don’t know it’s fake
Bro, the techs aren’t stupid.

>If you aren't OK with being forced to give up your hobby for no fuckin reason at all for 1-3 months then you got a problem

If they could test for video game addicts and screen them based on that, they totally would. Quit gaming/Sup Forums/music/soda/whatever for 1-3 months or you have a problem

Have you considered /not/ being degenerate scum? That's also a solution to you're apparent problem.

You're also full of shit, I've never been asked for a drug test, and I'm in a red state. But then again, I work professional jobs.

Reading must be hard