What's the next step in the regression of Western females?

Will they start to resemble primal apes both in looks and behavior? Will they lose the ability to speak? Is there any way to reverse this? Is this a fucking virus or something?

Women's intelligence and behavior entirely derives on the culture around them.

Stop the degenerate culture, and they will stop being whores.

/thread

My grandma kicked a fat nigress and her daughter out of a house she owns for not paying rent for months a week or two ago. They were strippers, and were presumably prostituting themselves (together, mother and daughter mind you) in the garage, where there were two beds. My brother helped clean the house and said there were dildoes and dog shit everywhere. That's the next step.

Literally this

That picture is misleading though.
Half the kids in the top wouldnt survive, and the mother probably wouldnt survive the 5th birth.

How do anons propose we end the cycle of media-influenced women creating women-influenced media?

virtual cats?

eventually, real cats will learn to hate them too

Also the kid in the second last one is white...

tell me more about your theory. i live in vietnam amd i see what you say daily. including my very much qt and sexy vietnamese girlfriend aswell as dumb slow and ape iq.

So..what? They can't learn to think for themselves? They should know between right and wrong..no? This is why their just holes for which to release our daily tensions and nothing more.
They are the authors of their own uselessness and soon demise.

look at american black "culture"

google Iced Tea's wife. there is your answer

Honestly I don't think we can ever go back unless there is a major societal upheaval. Feminism has been a part of the current culture for too long.

it would have been a good question...10 years ago

a magnificent era is before us
the NEETs are now awake

>Stop the degenerate culture

This has never been done before, though, in the 200 000 year history of modern humans. Only a collapse has changed the course.

Racist and biased "comic". The artist left out women getting BLACKED because he is a racist. He's so racist he wouldn't even draw the kid at stage 3 to be half black. Truly despicable.

>200 000
6251*

>They can't learn to think for themselves?
No. From what I learned from Sup Forums women were selectively bred. When an invading force conquered a village, kingdom etc. After killing all the males of the village, the women who resisted were killed off after being gangraped. The ones that submitted were raped instead of gangraped and allowed to live since the conquering force took over and moved some of their forces in. The childen born from the rapes now had a shared heritage so the chances of rebellion and revenge were significantly reduced. So over human history, after all the rapes women were specifically bred to not think for themselves and just adapt to what is the majority (winners) way of thinking just to survive.

>Ameritard education

Just be a strong male role model. Have a job, take care of yourself, and women will flock to you.

I'm married with a kid and all the stupid roasties I work with are always fawning all over me. The idea of a caring competent partner is far stronger than female Ghostbusters.

If all the strong men embraced the idea of 1 partner for life, we wouldn't have 15% of men fucking 85% of women.

How could we convince more chads to embrace the idea of only taking 1 woman in their life?

With a gun in their mouth.

Odd, most families had around 7-10 children. My mom had 11 (in Mexico) , 1 died, she still alive, 9 were home birthed the last 2 were born in a hospital....i smell BS

except that means theyre also 50% conqueror

>Women have no agency or responsibility on any fuck ups ever
Fuck off, cuck. 100 lashes for every whore.

>i smell BS
Would you kindly guess the year the top image is depicting? Was your Mexican mother alive in that era?

That's probably a more realistic solution then natsoc sleeper agents somehow raising their values enough to replace every chad.

I'd rather be surrounded by cats then nazis anyday.

Fucking the cats

Medicine wise or culturally or technologically, or what?

My mom was living in a farm without access to the medicine of the first woman.

So you could say she was living behind the times (electricity didn't even come yup their town till the 1960's, and barely to her parents home in 2004)

Hyper-availability.

In the coming war there is going to be alot of casualties. People will become vulnerable to terrorism much more than they are now.

Take away the saftey net and women will revert back to the behavior that keeps them the safest.

don't worry, you will only be surrounded by cats, for the rest of your life

>fat nigress and daughter
>not paying rent
>strippers
>prostituting themselves
>dildos and dog shit everywhere
you could have stopped at >niggers and saved some typing

After watching that mouse utopia documentary I believe the next step for women is to stop having babies entirely. And the males will become more beta amd groom themselves constantly while being mgtow.

why was your grandma renting to trash in the first place

Better then being surrounded by you pathetic beta males.

The majority of advancements reducing infant fatality have been technique-based. A significant portion of that is just ending inane witch methods like dropping the newborn on its head.

For relevancy in this case, I would say era, above all else.

once you pass into prehistory most things become guesswork, user.

>6251*
>once you pass into prehistory most things become guesswork
checked and I agree. Where did you come up with 6251? Seems pretty precise.

We're already in that step. The other factor was the female mice becoming more aggressive. Women become weak replacements for men while men just drop out of society entirely. Given that trends show that the female breadwinner/male househusband couple fails more than it works, you can pretty much directly correlate a decline in the birthrate to a decline in male income/school attendance.

He's probably using biblical dating schemes.

I just don't think this 15% theory is reality. There's slutty guys and women, in my experience the slutty percentage is trending downward.

Amen 100 lashes

I have news for ya kid... they didn't own any dogs. Bless your brothers' heart, etc.

>thinking we want to hang out with a fat whale that smells like cat piss
Doing us a favor, better to take yourself out of society, you're an eye sore and offense to the senses.

Don't suicide tho, we want you to see the new age and suffer knowing you'll never have a part in it (childless cat lady, aka social outcast)

My grandma also had 9 kids, she was born in the early 1900s, that would be in the first ladies era, home birthed them all (in the same farm).

She actually did die after the last one.

To be fair, they all used midwives.

Wearing burkas in protest of Trump and that Imaginary Thing That Doesnt Exist: (((white nationalism))).

>CNN-tier analysis
I'm not interested in what you think he was using to establish that number. I was asking the user directly.

first user might have been making a sly creationist reference but the earliest sumerian writing dates back to around 5,000 years ago, chinese records about a millenium younger. 6,000 years ago is also the end of the neolithic

>they didn't own any dogs

I just don't think this 15% theory is reality. There's slutty guys and women, in my experience the slutty percentage is trending downward.

>ecuador
do they even have electricity there?
do they even have buldings there?

Unironically this. If women don't have a social group that promotes traditional values then they will never feel encouraged to be good women.

earliest building/monument is ~12,000 years

The numbers aren't nearly that drastic, but I believe that's the direction it's starting to trend in. Young people are having less sex overall, but the ones that are are doing it more, and the decline in sexual activity has been greater in men than in women.

By forcing them to. Lex Julia was a law that allowed a man to kill both his wife and his wife's lover if he ever caught them.

buildings aren't written records, though. i'm not a biblical literalist. but definitive statements about human society before record keeping have to be taken with a grain of salt because we just can't know for sure what how something was viewed or used. debates about the meaning and function of paleolithic venus statues are a good example of this

It means men evolved to rape by that logic.

>That picture is misleading though.
>Half the kids in the top wouldnt survive, and the >mother probably wouldnt survive the 5th birth.

female poster
your afraid, i understand that,
first off your statement is incorrect, though death rates for those under five were higher then today, substantially, it was still a relatively rare occurence, and had more to do with babies first case of flu then anything else
(and flu by the way was a huge killer, of men and women)
prior to 1900 the lack of antibiotics (so infection, often secondary to original problem) was number one killer
many mothers gave birth to more then five or six kids, and most, if not all of the kids, survived to adulthood

another common misconception is that people did not live to old age, which is also false. The "average age" of death is made considerably lower by the number of deaths in infancy (less five years old)
for instance did you know that the average age of a roman citizen who survived past six was sixty two!
many of the children who died also were killed, infanticide, since families could not keep deformed or obviously retarded kids, and families would put them down

dont be afraid to have children, you can do it, billions of women before you have done it, and you can too, especially with modern medicine at you back