OY VEY

youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
They shills are back at it again. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kikes

>blacks commit nearly all the interracial crime and homicide and 100% of the interracial black-on-white rape, but you should feel bad for avoiding them!

It is all true, this has been know for a while.

Actually blaming a democrat (((FDR))) for social engineering policies. What is happening?

But we already do give them a lot of money. Also hooktube you fucking shill.

>Wanting to live with your own people in peace is (((literally hitler)))
Just let it happen. Anyone stupid enough to be taken in by this race-baiting bullshit deserves to be slaughtered by niggers.

How do we explain how blacks live in mostly white areas?

>2 seconds in
>Wow this place is so WHITE

....Is that an inherent problem?

just report the video for promoting racism and hatred

its clear as day its against youtubes own polciies

>but if black people feel unsafe around whites and want to avoid them or have their own spaces, that's perfectly fine you racist.

>collegehumor
>Adam

You can't be serious, nobody besides high schoolers are interested. This shit is just Ebaumsworld 2: Youtube

BUT SINCE I have your guys attention, I have a question. Could someone give me a succinct definition of "bugman?" People just always point to Adam without elucidating specific qualities.

>tfw dream is to afford a good house in an all white neighborhood one day

Less crime, can actually socialize with neighbors, cleaners, quieter, schools are better, kids aren't feral niglets stealing shit, etc

>vox gay as a source
Where did he get the stats from? Far better to post that than a link to that retard's blog.

>Current day America
>White Europeans living among white Europeans is actually considered a pborlem

I'm so fucking glad we Danes weren't a poor cowardly lot who migrated to your shithole like the dumb Swedes.

No they don't actually blame him. He's a good guy. It's "the Federal Government" that's racist, not good old FDR.

>durr it's so white here

And why exactly is that a bad thing? Picture related, look at this cuck.

>he won't do his own research and whines about sources

>Could someone give me a succinct definition of "bugman?"
I've listened only to 3-4 eps of TDS, but from what I can gather, they've used it to put to words the kind of honorless, passionless, numale that is a mass consumer of media, stands in line for the new iphone, etc. type of person. Doesn't care or know about history, but can't wait to buy whatever new frivolous gadget or app he can to distract himself from the harder truths of life.

No, I'm simply saying that using that retard as a source isn't helpful if you're trying to persuade people. He also has the most cringey and faggoty handle I've heard in a while. Using the primary sources he supposedly used is far more reliable.

By the way, how come the people who complain about shit like this would personally never EVER live in a "black neighborhood" by their own will? What would happen if someone asked Adam to walk through any given black neighborhood by himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

Rebuttal by Alternative Hypothesis. Seems cogent enough.

Jews will burn forever, along with their liberal adopted children.

So the world was created in 1934 and instantly redlined. All of the economic developement in world history happened between 1934-1968, a 34 year stretch. It's been 50 years since redlining ended. And redlining is the primary reason why white suburbs exist. Yep.

How does this explain black people ruining suburbs when they move into white neighborhoods? Many such cases.

white suburb dweller here living on the outside of a 74% black city that gets to:
>spend 3 times the amount on a house of same size quality as an urban house
>spend around 1.5 hours driving a day to get to/from work because most decent jobs are closer downtown
>very few apartments in area and all are welfare assistance requiring people with low incomes, mostly young/minorities and police are there all the time
>only way to live in white area is have a large yard which requires maintenance, pay on trash pickup and property tax for police/fire
>must have good working vehicles to drive 40 miles everyday
i could probably save $1000 a month and 25+ hours of my life just living in the ghetto down the street from where i work. but im racists and it has nothing to do with how dangerous that area is to raise kids amiright?

Aha, it all makes sense. Just give blacks money in the form of loans they don't pay back.

>points out that 98% of home loans were given to ebil whites
>doesn't point out that blacks were less than 10% of the population at that time
Such blatant kike propaganda tactics

thats not gonna work. remember how they changed the algorithm to avoid videos for the new vegas shooting? You think it was a coincidence that this video was #2 on trending?

>just let it happen
shill detected

hooktube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

>mah racist whites
>conveniently forgets about asians

>males commit most of the violent crimes so you should not fell bad for avoiding them

Blacks can't get a bank loan for a home because (((banks))) use risk assessment data by race to minimize losses and they find that blacks default at a high rate. Somehow it's ytpipos fault even though its the banks collecting raysiss data.

That's all you need to know about this vid.

just to get this right-- if i a live the burbs i'm perpetuating school segregation and white flight but if i live in the city im gentrifying and ruining the neighborhood?

the difference is society won't collapse if Whites segregate nigs into their own areas. In reality, it flourishes more so than this dystopian meat grinder the Jews have shilled us into.

also
>jewgle keyboard doesn't recognize "dystopian" in its dictionary
literal third grade dictionary in this fuckin thing I swear