Look...

Look. Can't we just agree that bumpfire stocks are silly toys that nobody ever use and it's tactically smarter to haggle over bumpfires than 100rd magazines? Let the gun grabbers think that bumpfire BS is a big deal for us - they slap a tax stamp on it and nobody cares.

Also in what kind of fucked up reality do you live where NRA's stance is shocking? NRA have been lobbying hard to ban and maintain bans on foreign firearms import into the USA. NRA was not - is not - and never was your friend. They are the friends of US weapon manufacturers, not the shooters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will not stop at bump stocks if we give them this. It will set the precedent that things that make guns shoot fast are fair game, and then before you know it we have a mag ban and are only allowed triggers over 15 lbs.

Bump stocks are retarded but giving this will hurt us beyond just one more thing lost to the left in a ""compromise""

having them slap a tax stamp on bumpfire stocks is not a loss for us since nobody use those stocks. But the gun grabbers will se it as a huge win. Let them have it.

We gotta admit to ourselves that bumpfire stocks is just an exercise in legal loopholage and regulating it like we regulate full autos would not change a thing

Give the devil your little finger and he'll take your entire arm. They will not stop at bumpfire stocks.
They NEVER stop.

Are you fucking retarded? Does the term "slippery slope" mean anything to you?

NANCY PELOSI, YESTERDAY: "Gun owners say that a bump stock ban is a 'slippery slope.' I certainly hope so!"

This. The federal gubmint will be sending Bumpfire collection teams to your houses today and semi-auto ones tomorrow

do you also belive in FEMA death camps?

The whole country is an open air death camp user

I agree bumpfire stocks are dumb and just gimicky toys, but I do not like the idea of giving them a single inch. Here in NY, people gave "compromises" back in the 80s and 90s and look where we are now. The "SAFE" act, 10 round magazine restrictions, very difficult to obtain CCW, etc. New York City has 5 round restrictions, basically impossible to get CCW, very expensive licensing requirements for rifles and handguns, and semi auto anything are de-facto banned aside from hunting/clay shotguns and a select few semi auto handguns. "Compromises" get you no where with these anti gun people

I would be open to the idea if there is a real compromise where both sides get something they want, but at this current point in time, 2nd amendment supporters would lose an admitingly dumb accessory...but what do we get in return? You know for a fact the gungrabbers will never agree to ban bump stocks in exchange for the HPA/SHARE act to pass unless the NRA manages to negotiate a miracle in congress

Maybe if you live in Gaza

I agree that umpire stocks are mall ninja shit but if we ban them it will lube up anti gunners and make them think it will be even easier to get their way. They'll push even harder untill eventually the mags and guns themselves go.

>do you also believe in FEMA death camps?
go we need to show you them on google maps?
or where someone parked the trains with the shackles for prisoners in the middle of nowhere... and where someone came by and started to illegally scrap them for money... and they got all bent outta shape about it... and almost spilled the beans on the whole thing trying to put the scraper in jail for "stealing"

*bumpfire

ok Ill bite

Bumpfire stocks are only just in their developmental infancy, they have a lot of potential!

Even a simple design like pic related, although inconvenient, could help to keep the recoil down and make the gun follow smoother back a forwards path.

Everyone I know that is obsessed about defending this bumpfire shit do not even own one and never talked about owning one in the future. It is silly. The whole mentality is that everyone is scared to give up ground on the gun issues.

I understand the fear of losing more gun rights. Hillary used this mass shooting as an excuse to bitch about completely irrelevant silencers. They're really trying to get anything banned.

This isn't compromise, we have something gimmicky we don't actually care about we can trade for something we want

Ho please. that would be illegal. The only reason why slide/bump stocks are legal are because you use your own muscles and force to push the gun forward and thus depress the trigger.

Adding any kind of spring or mechanism that "automates" the act of causing the trigger to be depressed by your finger is illegal.

if SHARE act passes, then it would be worth it.

>OH NO MUH FEMA DEATH CA PS HELP MEEEE

nah, bumpstocks sre stupid, kys

No automation there, still pushing the foregrip forward - it just makes it easier to push the foregrip forward while also keeping it down.

Just imagine when manufacturers start designing guns from the ground up specifically to bump fire!
No wonder they want to ban the things, they are quickly closing the gap between civilian and military arms.

You dont care about all the dead and wounded in Las Vegas?

>Let them have it.

No. Fuck them. I want all my cake back.

Also rubber bands.

most of it seems to have come and gone now
but for a while
these were a thing
they are heavily converted car carriers that had shakals inside and divider floors that were too small for any car but right size for people
also they were apparently not officially "owned" by "anyone"
and more than a few plans to convert existing locations (like parking lots and shit) into "emergency fema camps" and massive expansion of existing fema facilities
nothing weird about government expansion but the fact that the contractors were being told to make the fences so people can't get out and not to stop them from getting inside was a big red flag
more than a few leaks and freudian slips at press conferences that told everyone listening that this was for something different than what they were saying it was for
also a full battle simulation on the US government taking over US territory from the people who live there

--- but it looks like they quickly found out that they were not keeping it as secret as they hoped and that it was going to be very expensive and difficult if not impossible to do it without starting a civil war that they had a 75% chance of losing

1. Military weapons suck. They are made by the lowest bidder.

2. in the military we are taught not to fire full auto. We have specific roles for suppression, full auto is stupid as fuck and only wastes ammo and doesnt hit shit.

3. semi-auto is always more efficient than full auto unless you are suppressing the enemy so your friends can flank and shoot them with accurate semi-auto fire.

You're not getting shit, nigger
We will ban it. QQ more hahahaha

And yet almost all service rifles around the world are select fire, so obviously there is a purpose for full auto?

Look. Can't we just agree that OP is a faggot?

also the massive orders of coffins and burial vaults and the "oversight" of the fucking huge ammo order that raised eyebrows in the government from just the price tag alone
several "facilities" that were built and now abandoned that looked a lot like prisons that popped up in the middle of nowhere places with very little population and little chance of a large disaster
also a whole set of laws like pic related

That's not what the rubber band does, watch the video.

I love these kinds of posts. I know people who want the state to put people in their place. They are all beta as fuck and that's why they want a powerful state. Be careful what you wish for.

Please make more law-abiding people into criminals. We are successful at being productive and law-abiding. We will be successful at being criminals if you make us.

It's mostly for modularity and tradition, and it's better to have the option and not need it than need one and not have it.

When we suppress with assault rifles (not machine guns) we use semi-auto fire with a high fire-rate. Spraying is just a waste.

murdering people is illegal too. If I'm going to go postal on a crowd do I give a fuck if putting a rubber band on my gun is illegal? NO I DON'T

Man you fucktards just don't get it. Mudslimes with automatic AKs in gun controlled France and you still don't get it.

I stand corrected, i have removed my post to avoid spreading misinformation. That guy is basically doing a firestorm trigger with a rubber band.
>Mudslimes with automatic AKs in gun controlled France and you still don't get it.
Idiot detected. Terrorists controlled france about as much as Stephen controlled USA.

Fuck off colt, FN, HK and Browning all make fantastic weapons.

>falling for bait this obvious
stop it.

English isn't your first language is it?

>t. civilian who have never been issued a weapon by the military

>divider floors that were too small for any car but right size for people

u wot

99% of people I know who don't own trucks are taller than their car

Been issued 4 m16A4s all heavily used but all fantastic rifles. And 2 m4A4s pretty much new Colts also fantastic weapons.

It's bait dude. calm down. I didn't mean to rile you up so much, gun-nut

Do you have a single source to back this up

Jesus will you and Antofagasta both fucking shut up and stop pushing for a stupid civil war? Whipping up anger and unrest is the worst possible outcome, and the thing to be best avoided. It may shock some of the more retarded here that lefties have the same proportion of sane people as right wingers, just both sides only see the worst of the other - I don't want civil war 2 to be over this dumb shit when there is plenty of class warfare to worry about. Fucking hell, admit that murders and violence has occurred on both sides, get out of your Russian shill office and go back to talking about guns please.

>Unknown
RARE

>Can't we just agree that bumpfire stocks are silly toys that nobody ever use
sure, but why should that make them illegal?

You wouldn't have to explain this to the left....

3D printed bump stocks when?

it's been moved from a non-country board, newfag

That is one of the first videos I ever saw on youtube.

Ban bumpfire stocks and in exchange repeal the NFA. A reasonable compromise.

Stand on a position, do not react to theirs. No negotiating on 2nd amendment. No slippery slope fears.
Arms protect against tyranny and mayhem. Citizens need to be on par with police, gangs, and military. No negotiation.
Bump stocks have no use in combat.
Defend these toys and make the 2nd amendment look bad.

It's not about the bump stock. It's about "limiting things that make guns shoot fast". Now it's the bump stock, next it's any trigger under 15lbs, next it's any sort of recoil compensating device, next it's any magazine over 5 rounds, next it's any magazine that is removable, next it's any semi-automatic gun.

Not one fucking inch more should we cede to those who would disarm us.