Trators

Day of the fucking rope.

>NRA
Fudd trators
>Gunbroker
Fudd trators
>Youtubers
Fudd trators

At least we get to ser the gun community for the backstabbing pussies they really are

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/AR15-Parts/BI.aspx?Keywords=bump fire&Sort=13
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QQ more

fuck off

Triggered much gun nut?

What country are you from?

FuddBroker has always been like this, they are baby boomer fuckers.

The United States of America, in a sane place some call California.

>USA
>California
Pick one

Jewtubers just want to avoid getting demonetized.

Don't forget the GOP. It's Reagan-era gun grabbing all over again.

I bet you think I'm a "trator" don't ya?

Quit your bitching man. So what you don't have a retarded stock attachment. Be glad they are going after a dab of frosting on your cake

>people are shocked when the secret machine gun conversion everyone knew about but kept quiet because it was a funny loophole gets BTFO once people figure out what it can do

OH IM LAUGHIN

IMAGINE THE FAGS WHO PANIC BOUGHT THESE THINKING THEY COULD RESELL THEM

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES. YOU GUYS HAVE ENTERTAINED ME MORE THAN THE NIGGER CHIMPING NFL SHIT

I do alot, and I mean alot of business of gunbroker. I dont have to, its a minor slice of my operation.

I am no longer going to be using gunbroker. My store will be just fine without them.

you will be using gun broker again in 2 weeks

Cry harder gun-nut lmao

Nra shills out in full force today

>Trators

Gunbroker was used to sell my leftover stock. I used it only because setting up my booth at the local flea required gas money. The nigger I pay to pack orders can work the booth and Im only looking at a minor, tiny increase in costs.

If gunbroker wants to ruin its reputation like cheaper than dirt did, thats on them. I wont support cuckouts.

What? There are currently 7 pages of listings for them.
gunbroker.com/AR15-Parts/BI.aspx?Keywords=bump fire&Sort=13

Where do you think we are?

"Trators", you say?

Hooked on phonics worked for me!

So strange watching grown men shoot themselves in the foot, disbanding allied interest groups and isolating themselves over a piece of plastic. Not a gun. A piece of plastic.

Muh slippery slope! Quick! Everyone quit the NRA that'll show those liberals! Divided we stand is the best tactic.

No wonder the right wing lose so many battles.

/k/ Definitely needs flags so we can weed out the leaf and australian menace.

>califaggia
>sane

all my keks

Wait to see if we get something in return. Also sacrificing trailer trash meme stocks is better than welcoming more assault weapon bans. Pick your battles faggot.

>IT'S JUST A SHITTY STOCK WHO CARES

lol 30 round mags are next

enjoy australian gun laws by 10 years

Where did all the rampant gun grabbing shills come from? This is fucking ridiculous.

haha /k/s zogbot fag mods wont let them discuss this? sad. the mossad goon who shot up the place was using an m240 anyway

>most gun owners don't know or never purchased bump stocks
>Shooter makes them famous
>OH NOOO YOU CANT TAKE AWAY BUMP STOCKS IN WANT ONE

Bump stocks are useless unless in pretty much the exact fish in a barrel scenario as Vegas. Other than that they simply just blow through your ammunition with no accuracy. They have no tactical use outside slaughter of unarmed persons who can't return fire after you uncontrollably rip through your ammo.

Good for spending money on ammo and fun at the range once in awhile. That's it.

>Mods moved this shit thread to Sup Forums
based

>he thinks 'da shooter' used bumpfire
>he believes 'muh lone wolf' patsy actually shot anybody
damn ur retarded

They'll be just like "pre-ban assault weapons" during the Clinton era. The ones that exist will remain legal, but grandfathered.

Now, since these are not serialized or dated parts, I have no idea how they would determine a "pre-ban" one from one made illegally after the ban was put into place.

It's fucking stupid.

so what - you can use a rubber band to create bump fire if you really want to "spray and pray"

Waste of ammo.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ