Brit/pol/ - 'British' Schools Edition

>Ted Heath 'abused boys as young as 11', linked to 42 claims of paedophile assaults
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/claims-ex-pm-ted-heath-11272008

>Ruddcunt "does not need to" understand encryption
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/tech/uk-home-secretary-accuses-tech-11284903
>"I don't need to understand how encryption works to understand how it's helping - end-to-end encryption - the criminals"

>Royal Mail vote to go ahead with strike over pay and pensions
unv.is/employeebenefits.co.uk/issues/october-online-2017/royal-mail-employees-vote-strike-action-dispute-pensions/

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Unmarried men will go looking for ‘the alternative on the internet’ if they don’t tie the knot, says IDS
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/marriage-iain-duncan-smith_uk_59d3b8f9e4b04b9f92054af5

>UK adults will have to opt-out from mandatory state organ theft
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/862537/uk-theresa-may-organ-transplant-jeremy-corbyn-conservative-labour-medical-association

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-to-consult-on-new-laws-on-offensive-weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=ee1aTPEoaeA
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mp-clashes-hollywood-actor-over-13574427
nme.com/eats-and-beats/chicken-connoisseur-channel-4-tv-show-host-elijah-quashie-pengest-munch-2147627
news.sky.com/story/tfl-may-make-322m-by-selling-on-data-from-passengers-mobiles-via-tube-wifi-11056118
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglophobia
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/04/canada-holocaust-memorial-plaque-removed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start going to church.

NO

what does brit/pol/ think about the queen and the royal family?
Our people or what?

Do you think we inhabit a computer simulation? If not, why not?

At precisely what moment did Nige go full cuck?

*Tips Fedora*

I know a few Irish who feel the same. It's always irked me, as a proud 13th-generation American who also has 5th generation Irish ancestry. Listen, my dad was raised with his grandfather showing him the family shillelagh and telling him how to "bash in the heads of orangemen." Every generation of my family has traveled back to Ireland, every son kisses the blarney stone, and every generation has been told the stories of the Irish oppression in the US and been forced to endure boiled cabbage and likely a few abusive nuns. I'm fucking Irish-American. Most immigrant groups to the US learned English, shut up, and blended within a generation or two. The Irish went through hell here and built this county, and beat it into their children that they were not to forget that goddamnit they were Irish. Now, you're pissed that we've REMEMBERED. Just like we were supposed to in all the sad songs we carried over and left behind. So go ahead, get pissed at me for the one day of the year I get to wear green and toast to my Irish-American grandmother and her husband. Whose scots-Irish family cut him off permanently for marrying "Irish-catholic trash." So don't tell me I'm not Irish, I grew up without those cousins and sat with my grandmother while she wept, 40 years later, over the pain of being rejected by her husband's family for who she was. She made damn sure her son knew his roots, and sent me a st. Patrick's day card every year. Here's to Mildred Berry, as fine an Irish-American lass to ever be born on the wrong side of the Atlantic, and every other proud Irish-American who only managed to instill a bit of drunken roguishness five or six generations later in their kids. The point is, we know, and in our brash American way we'll always think of you as our cousins and a second home whether you like it or not.

THICC

The monarchy is a hollowed out hulk, so it's quite appropriate for the nation. It deserves us and we deserve it.

I want to but I'll be the only person under 50 there, and I'll be on my bill. And i'll look out of place and everyone will stare and me and start pointing and laughing.

Wut? Who was the racist?

ALRIGHT LADS WANT TO PLAY THE NEW FIFA ON MY 60"? ABSOLUTE LEGEND AT TESCO GOT IT FOR ME EARLY. GOT NEW CARPET JUST PUT IN SO DON'T SPILL YOUR BEER

Based Gordo spilling the dirt

No they won't and you know that user. Don't make excuses for yourself - either you want to go or you do not, user. Let no fantastical misconceptions about the context under which you would attend influence your decision.

People who supported Anne Marie Waters, apparently.

I personally don't see any issue with the Monarchy, it's tradition and foreigners love it for whatever reason.

Is the old hag going yet?

His Fox news career. He's a respectable political commentator now.

This man is a cuckold.

want her back lads

The Queen died back in December, all her appearances since then have been CGI as they know the monarchy will be abolished once she's gone.

when AMW declared and he shat himself like a typical boomer cuck

Start buying guns.

Also talk to your local MP:
gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-to-consult-on-new-laws-on-offensive-weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=ee1aTPEoaeA

>Jamie Oliver: 'NHS is mainly - probably more than 50% - staffed by EU workers.'
>Mfw it's 5%

Since the anglo blood flowed.

She's German.

i'd be okay with it if we actually had a monarchy and not a welfare class whose function is as "symbols" and the official celebrities of society, as such i will not really oppose them but i will not care if they are overthrown

Nigel "I destroyed the far right in Britain" Farage was always a cuck you daftie

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mp-clashes-hollywood-actor-over-13574427

I do not get it - are you implying that I'm insane?

Think i'm becoming pretty CIVIC lads, started working in the city and the euros are really nice

Yes! I've been thinking about attending my local church.

Fuck, why are white people betraying themselves?

Shes a citizen of the world

Classic on-topic post by Willie Nibbler as always.

Why is it that AMW is both a racist Nazi and SJW civic simultaneously

because the jews convinced people that it's cool

>wanted to post a funny Icke reference due to mention of Royal Family and currently watching his videos

If you like white euros but not pakis and nogs thats pretty much the definition of civic

#BringOurGirlHome

The other 95% are pajeets we imported.

*Definition of ethno

You still working for the Lib Dems?

I have never disclosed what party I work for

Honestly I hate all muslims with no exceptions for following a death cult

I like Europeans for the most part but hate the subhuman ones

I like Brits for the most part but hate the subhuman ones

Non whites are a bit of a mixed bag but i've met some lad ones and some need to be gassed tier ones

Glad you agree.

The doctors are either Brits or pajeets
The nurses are poles chavs and flips

Black Liberation Front?

Lads
LADS
The chicken connoisseur is getting a show on C4
nme.com/eats-and-beats/chicken-connoisseur-channel-4-tv-show-host-elijah-quashie-pengest-munch-2147627

Her purpose now is to serve as an example to others.

Is that a thing?

>How to kill your series 101

PENG TING SENPAI INNIT CHECK MY CREPES BOSS MAN INNIT FAAAAAAAAAAAAM

We all know who should've got a show instead.

She isn't racist and it's baffling to see Nige reacting in such a way. Nige has said even more "extreme" things than her in the past anyway. I understand she'd be shit for UKIP as she would turn it into some sort of Tommy Robinson EDL parade but she is most certainly not a racist. A bland civic at best. I think Nige has been mellowing out in order to preserve his image, he wants to be remembered as the man who forced the Tories to do Brexit and not as a controversial figure a la Enoch Powell.

>Advocating killing innocent children

Ancaps, Everyone

Channel 4 makes the beeb look like the stormfront nowdays
This is their evening news host

Why do terms like (((Islamophobia))) and (((Antisemitic))) officially exist, but not something like Whitephobia?

Black British women need to be spread with White Anglo Saxon seed

C4 implicitly promoting all blacks as fried chicken obsessed niggers

>innocent
>enemy combatant

>In our hunt for lodgings, I had had a foretaste of the misery, distress and filth that awaited us. Through dark, foul-smelling backyards, up and down stairs, through sordid and filthy hallways, past doors behind which adults and children huddled together in a small sunless room, the human beings as decayed and miserable as their surroundings --this impression has remained unforgettably with me.

>He started with the house in which we ourselves were living. On an area which was hardly large enough for an ordinary garden, there were tightly packed three buildings, each in the others' way and robbing each other of light, air and elbow room.

>And why? Because the man who bought the ground wanted to make as large a profit as possible. He therefore had to build as compactly as possible and as high as possible, because the more of these boxlike compartments he could pile one on top of the other, the more income he received. The tenant, in his turn, has to get from his apartment as much value as he can, and therefore sublets some of the rooms, usually the best ones; take, for instance, our good Frau Zakreys. And the subtenants crowd together in order to have room available for a lodger. So each one wants to make a profit out of the other, and the result is that all except the landlord have not enough living space. The basement flats are also a scandal, getting no light, sun or air. If this is unbearable for grownups, for children it is deadly. Adolf’s lecture ended in a furious attack on the real estate speculators and the exploiting landlords. One word which I heard for the first time on that occasion still rings in my ears: These "professional landlords" who make a living from the awful housing condition of the masses. The poor tenant usually never meets his landlord, as the latter does not live in these tenements he owns - God forbids - but somewhere in the suburbs, in luxurious villas where they enjoy in abundance that of which they deprive others.

Why do you want to know anyway?
She hates islam for all the wrong reasons. She also ONLY hates islam.

>Tfl plans to make £322m by collecting data from passengers' mobiles via Tube Wi-Fi

>Transport for London says it collects Wi-Fi connectivity data to "better understand journey patterns and improve services".

>Asked repeatedly by Sky News, Mr Sager Weinstein refused to rule out that TfL might in the future sell aggregated customer data to third parties.

news.sky.com/story/tfl-may-make-322m-by-selling-on-data-from-passengers-mobiles-via-tube-wifi-11056118

He's too gay for that. He'd prefer thick cock.

You know the answer.

Black woman look like fucking horses, plus the Jamaican London born ones have this horrible stuck up aggressivnes

>Enemy combatant

She is a P.O.W That needs to be deported to Germany to face trial. She is a brainwashed child

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglophobia
A bit weird there's no SA section, but it most certainly exists.

Y*rdies are basically horses
>Agressive
>Can't speak English properly
>Dark

Oh come on, this is basic stuff. The progressives have inverted the social hierarchy such that white, straight males are seen as the ultimate oppressor and are therefore responsible for the ills of every other group. It is the secularisation of the concept of original sin and it only applies to one group in particular.

>Why do you want to know anyway?
Wondering what it feels like working for a party you don't believe in.

Looks like Mummy May is gonna ban Lever Action and M.A.R.S Rifles, fucking state of uk laws

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/04/canada-holocaust-memorial-plaque-removed

At least we're not leafs, lads.

>Wondering what it feels like working for a party you don't believe in.
I did believe in the party I work for. I used to love my job. But Post-brexit, that's all gone down the shitter. I'm hoping that it calms down after 2019, but if it doesn't then I'll quit and find employment elsewhere/ go to uni

Because fear of whites is not irrational ergo it's not a phobia.

She's getting hundreds of rounds of rape followed by the claw hammer. Same as the eastern Euro (Czech?) girl that thought she was clever.

She'll serve as an example to other young girls and save many lives in the process.

WOW! Hot a what baabhabhiat!

>Post-brexit
Do your colleagues know you voted to leave?

>The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace. It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. [Man in audience shouts 'Jews!'] They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them. The people are bounded to their soil, bounded to its fatherland, bounded to the possibilities of life that the state, the nation, offers.

What happened?

Is this a Bowden quote?

>Do your colleagues know you voted to leave?
Just before the pre-referendum campaign started we were told that we could get paid leave if we went to work for a campaign.The idea was that we would work in the remain campaign HQ.So of course I went canvassing for Leave.EU.

No, think a little further back than that.

Meet anyone mentioned on here?

If you join the navy do you have to go to a base to train and live there or is it a commuting thing? After you finish training do you still live therE?

Live on a boat. Navy innit.

Honestly thinking of leaving the church

Never met Hitchens.
I rarely ever meet big political figures,even in my own party/journalists since I'm not senior.

Kwasi?

>Thinking a literal MP would post here

Reposting. This shows the discrepancies between gross and net pay in the UK. Depreciating returns.

The top 1% take home less than 6x more than the bottom 1%.

A person in the 79th percentile takes less than 25% more than somebody in the 40th percentile

How many prison terms have you served?

Why havn't you bought his new album?

You bent?