HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!

"Reuters: Russian official says North Korea is preparing to test a missile which it believes can reach the west coast of the U.S."

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/916329180719210496

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=JBIxo4NLa00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS BETTER BE HAPPENING

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

SKYKANGZ NAOW

Looks like its about to go "red."

>launch missile
>it lands in the ocean as usual
>North Korea claims that a bomb was totally attached to it, they were just testing the delivery system

Oh fuck, this is it. Get comfy.

checkem for WW3

whales and tuna BTFO!!!

how can innocent sea creatures ever recover?

We just need to suicide dim sum chong or whatever his name me is

Enjoy the calm, a storm is brewing.

Covfefe, Shadilay, Fire and Fury.

he is here.

Yeh go kamikaze him. Make China the next superpower.

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

That would be a textbook broken arrow, there would have to be an international response to retrieve it

kim junk food

God bless North Korea.

I was implying that there was no bomb attached to it, because I guarantee they never took the weight of the bomb into account and it would break before breaking the clouds and designed the missiles so that they could reach the US mainland, but can't actually carry anything, just compare the Hwasong-14 to the Taepodong-2

you guys should have learned by now

checked

checked

burgers btfo

I know, all I'm saying is that if they claimed there was a warhead on the missile the international community would be obligated to treat it as a very serious broken arrow event

I WANT TO BELIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEVE

YES FUCK DO IT FUCK FUCK I'M TIRED OF WAITING

pls be nyc, pls be nyc, pls be nyc

da fuck does this have to do with nukes. and your spaming this shit everywhere

pls be ca, pls be ca, pls be ca

who cares about the cucked citizens of northern mexico.

Why not both?

Based Kim will save us from the Commiefornia menace

Comp'd before the storm.

what if kim jong un is actually a puppet and the real guys are the government dudes you see in the background

California just left the union, so technically the west coast is not the us.

Washingtonfag here. What about us?

CA will be glassed in the next 6 hours

Yeah, forgot about you

you're collateral damage

Please hit san francisco

Lets hope kim can succeed and give hope to free sovreign nations freedom from Zog and imperialists, Im praying to the Gods now.

Actually, if Seattle and Olympia suffered direct nuclear strikes it would be for the better. Would I be cool 30 miles outside of Seattle?

So he's targeting California and other degenerate states, I can see why some Americans like him, he could literally nuke Hollywood and the entertainment jewndustry off the map.

noice. Nuke Berkley.

WITNESSED

Nothings going to fucking happen happen as usual.

here we go again

1. kim nukes ocean (cthulhu)
2. trump says bad kim, don't do that
3. goto 1

This, Gods bless north korea, if they succede they grant hope to the peoples of the world.

IDS HABBENENG @!!

What's the damage radius on a nuke?

>test.

fucking cock tease, nuke LA already you fat gook

No SKYKING threads been up since mad dog paddock went hunting.

my challenge to him: deliver a fucking nuke to my doorstep here, in Wellington NZ. I fucking dare you fatcunt.

Long Live the Kim.

California isnt a strategic target other than Pendleton, nor are any other coastal states.

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM LADS

ITS REALLY HAPPENING

Cool, hopefully it can make it to California.

NUKE BERKLEY

Inb4 it flops pathetically in to the sea of Japan.

i'd prefer one on christchurch

Washington has joint base Lewis McChord, Bangor sub base, Whidbey island NAS plus more

LEARN TO SPELL

inb4 they intend for a live nuclear missile test in the pacific, but due to engine failure the warhead lands in Japan instead.

welli has all the degenerate SJW's though.

That hermaphroditic data connection port with transient suppression.

Hnnngggggggggg.

i know but i want to bask in the irony of christchurch being hit by a nuclear bomb

Military bases are not that high on the priority list, as we have dozens in the region over there alone, and it would hardly (if at all) hurt the populous.

There are a lot better targets still West.

SO WHY THE FUCK WON'T THEY SHOOT US ALREADY

You think the Norks care? They just want to cause as much death and destruction as possible before being glassed themselves

kek

sea creatures are jewish invention to keep you busy while we construct the a new central bank for atlantians

Exactly, which is why you would go for bigger game.

Whats something EVERYONE (military and civilian alike) uses every day and would be severely disabled without?

if San Fran or Seattle was nuked, 500k would probably be dead, and the US would have a free pass to completely nuke NK of the map. I'd imagine US ground based ICBM's would be used to deliver maybe 3 or 4 B83 warheads with 1.2 megatons of power, on Pyongyang and other NK cities.

Serbian house
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Life

Why waste ICBMs on them when you can just use the sub missiles? They'd probably get there faster

>tfw to intelligent too leave california and avoid getting nuked

>US ground based ICBM's would be used to deliver maybe 3 or 4 B83 warheads

B83s are pic related gravity bombs.

Minuteman III LGM-30s will deliver a single W87 (475 kT) or W78 (350 kT) warhead each.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBIxo4NLa00

>Strategic
North Koreans despise american consumerism and films encouraging it. LA would be a prime target for them, degenfag.

the only thing is that sub missiles tend to have smaller warheads. But you're probably right, maybe two Trident missiles launched from a sub with three 500 kiloton warheads in seperate reentry vechiles in each missile

If North Korea actually successfully hit California, it pretty much ruins any chance of a Trump reelection
>but all the democrats will be dead
Sure, but now Trump will forever be known as the president that let the US get nuked, even if the military tries their hardest intercept the missiles and even one hit, the media would immediately politicize it and use it against him

It is a great finnish meme.

is it even known if kims missiles have targetable reentry vechiles.

I still say that image shows that the "too intelligent" guy just has a bunch of hot air in his head and only thinks he's better than everyone else.

W88s are only 475 kT and each UGM-133 Trident II D5 missile has 8 (or 8 100 kT W76) warheads.

The Trident is a MAD weapon, designed for complete nuclear war only.

The most likely choice are AGM-158B JASSM-ERs equipped with W80 150 kT nukes since the BGM-109A was retired in 2013.

Sometimes that's enough to set people apart from the cattle

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE

tbhf if norks nuke California we should immediately sign a treaty of forever loving friendship

>yfw I live in cali and would be more than willing to die if it meant destroying this hellhole.

Just need to make my money so I can take my hot latina wife and retire somewhere brown people dont go.

interesting info, do you think the main targets would be the north korean metro areas or their known millitary assets,?

always said this would pop off on a saturday afternoon...

What would be better, nuking Hollywood or nuking San Francisco?

We'd probably want to immediately disable them so they can't keep nuking them, so we'd probably hit the artillery near the DMZ as well as other nuclear launch zones

I don't think we'd use nukes at all, personally. MAYBE one would be targeted at Pingpongyang but I'd think a huge conventional strike from our SSGNs and USRoK Air Force launches (stand off weapons) would hit major military assets including all known cave bases.

Hollywood, more people

why dosent kim hit the demonic shithole known as seattle. Closer than cali and a very dense downtown.

3 Warheads for San Francisco, San Diego, & Los Angeles. Please, Kek. This is the dream of Shasta & Tehama counties.

public demand for a nuclear retaliative strike would be immense though. It would be like a modern day peal harbour.

id love to see california in flames tbqh