It’s over for men at 30

Saying the wall is for women is cope.

After 30 a man’s only hope if he isn’t a celebrity is being beta bucks.

>tfw you’re 35 and you have to pay for okay thar 20 year old broke college chads get for free.

>tfw women at any age get sex from chads and commitment from betas.

Women are pedos and want young dick. That’s why so many teachers are getting caught fucking little boys these days.

It’s over.

I can confirm that everything you said is false. it's like shooting fish in a barrel

OP is correct. Money and success will get you a young pretty virgin you say? Yeah, that's why the Vegas shooters GF was an old troll!

i know this is a bait but kill yourself faggot

For okay thar = for pussy that

SAGE

Cope.

If you’re over 30 they only pretend to want you because you’re a potential beta bucks.

They are fucking 18 year old college chads behind your back.

Nice shit post friendo but women fuck kids because older men are literally almost all giving up on them and their (((tricks)))

It really is super easy to get laid as you get older as a man, but women will do all sorts of insane shot to trap you.

If i were 70 years old i still could fuck 18 year old petite woman for 50 euros. Can a woman do that?

Getting laid is nothing (prostitutes, gold diggers, sluts). Having a woman actually desire you is everything.

Women only truly desire men under 25. 23 year old Chad can be dead broke and still get bitches. He can’t do that at 33.

Time to put all cope to rest.

>It’s over.

It's good to see a fellow incel on Sup Forums.
It's fucking over.

Hahaha what is this post hahahahahahahahahahahah

Of course. There are more guys genuinely into fucking old women than there are women into fucking old men.

Golddiggers hold their breath and do it for money.

A 70 year old woman could easily find some hot young chad with a fetish who genuinely wants her.

ITS OVER.

No woman anywhere genuinely wants a man. They want what he has. Jesus Christ you are a fucking beta cuck.

Exactly. Same which George Sordini. Rich middle aged guys, upset that they could only buy pussy and that women didn’t desire them. So they snapped.

>want you because you’re a potential beta bucks.

4/10

Made me reply. I rather be a beta bucks for a hot 18 girl than for a roasty. At least I would be getting some value for my money.

False. Women are fucking little 13 year old boys and broke 19 year old college chads as we speak.

Cope harder. The wall is for men, confirmed.

I'm 31 and I have a hot 23 year old multi-millionaire gf

Sorry, I didn't hear about your internet meme in time to realize I was doing this all wrong...

This is bait, but my god you couldn't be farther from reality and the whole world needs to know just how wrong you are.

fuck me please don't make beta bucks a meme you faggots

All bitches are rosaries regardless of age. And they are all worth infinitely more than we will ever be.

A 50 year old roastie can go get laid by the chad of her dreams right now with no effort, then turn around to a line of betas waiting to provide for her.

Repeat after me... I T S O V E R

Autism and a beta cuck nice

Are you fucking retarded? I got laid more in the last two years than from 17-25 combined

come back to the reality faggot

>my existence depends on the acceptance of the vaginal jew

AHAhahahahahhaaha, no.

He's not a beta cuck, he just knows it's not worth getting roped into the beta provider meme.
Never give anything to women. Sex is only worth having if it's free.

it is your life that is over

Lol at thinking she’s your girlfriend. First off you’re lying, the only way a rich 23 year old would date a man over 30 is if he were a celebrity.

And even if she weren’t rich, if she were “dating” you, you can rest assured she is fucking all sorts of 18-25 year old chads behind your back.

It’s reality.

>t. disgruntled roastie
Your tears nourish me.

I can smell the low test from here OP.

Spend time in the woods in the winter or something, fuck!

I am 37 and broke but can get women easy because muh big dick, sorry beta user

Too much cope on Sup Forums. Everyone already knows the truth. Men over 30 who aren’t celebs are walking corpses, beta bux at best.

Rope is the cure.

Some of you virgins are way to hung up on the idea of chad.

Guess what. Most people aren’t that good looking the ones you see online are literally models, it doesn’t take much to be in the top% of looks, hopefully you aren’t ugly in the face and if your not then all you need to do is not be fat.

But women want more than looks and guys in their 30’s with a built life is vastly more attractive to a girl than a handsome 18 year old food chugging beer every night.

You children really are naïve go out and live a little guys, build a respectable life make something a girl wants to be a part of

Women want men, but only Chads that have certain physical features.
>tall
>wide shoulders and rib cage
>big hands and wrists
>masculine sociopath-looking face
>big dick
>deep voice
>high test

I am 43 and I have fucked more asian twenty year old QT's in my thirties and forties than I did when I was 20.

Confirmed beta bux.

Ask yourself why young chads are getting laid more at 14-23 than you will in your entire life.

>t. 40yr old stacy

Sorry the 18yr old chad wants to bang the 16yr old stacy. And the 16yr old stacy wants to bang best friends daddy (cuz daddy issues, y'know?)

SAGE.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

lmfao why do people write this kind of shit...making a bunch of idiotic and malicious assumptions about my personal life based on zero information, in some autistic attempt to make me feel bad or whatever? Bro should I be crying and shaking right now? Am I supposed to be upset? What's your endgame?

Like am I supposed to just go "Wow dude I guess you're right, I don't actually have a gf who pays half my rent, sucks my dick every night, and takes me on crazy vacations...yep I was all a fool, thinking that my personal life that I actually live every single day was real...good thing some anonymous stranger on the internet set me straight!"

Confirmed beta autist. Asian chicks are for losers. They are the ultimate cope and symbol of failure for any man.

>tfw have to resort to fucking an asexual grey alien looking Asian cunt.

Gross. I’d have any race before them.

men are like wine - we get better with age
while women are the opposite. women are like.. a salad. good for abit but always wanting something else.

>it's over for men

Kek

My prime is in my 30s now that I have a good job and set my head straight

I'm fucking more 25 year olds than I ever had in my 20s

WRONG

Wow, that really hurts my feelings, I might just have to give up on my plethora of young pussy and never having to cook and clean for myself because you hurt my feelings so bad.

My ex wife is sitting in an apartment above a bar now too.

KEK

logically it just doesn’t hold up.

Women can get sex from chads and commitment from betas at literally any age.

After 25-30 men can only hope to be wanted for monetary gain.

Women only truly desire young boys and guys under 25. They don’t have to give off the vibe of “provider” they are just wanted for who they are.

As men all we can do is cope and tell ourselves lies.

Women age like wine. We age like shit.