Bleach

Just because I smell like semen doesn't mean i'm a boy.

I love Orihime more than anyone!

Re-posting correct tier pic.

no, having a penis is what makes her a boy

This describes Orihime perfectly

check your cisgender privilege.

although at least you respect her pronouns.

>check your cisgender privilege.
jokes on you, I don't have that

Reminder that Ichigo has more characteristics in common with Kaine Shiba, than he does his father Isshin Masaki.

I love my Beautiful and Elegant Water Empress!

Tier 1 contains three characters with serious issues.
Tier 2 contains a lesbian, a drone, a yandere, an insane murderer.
Tier 3 contains 4 insane murderers.
Tier 4 contains more better adjusted characters than Tier 1 along with 2 insane murderers.
Tier 5 contains one characters that should be bumped at least to tier 2.

Great job.

How much casual, non-ecchi art does Harribel have?

The original is the correct version.

I'll keep insisting.

reminder that Hollow Ichigo's love for Orihime was so strong that when he swung his sword she was blown away by the sheer force of it.

A part of me dies every time I'm reminded of how useless and annoying she can be.

>desu I think she's cuter when she's in despair or shock

>Tier 5 contains one characters that should be bumped at least to tier 2.
Agreed

quite a handful.

Were you going for a pun there?

I was talking about Hikifune (who could actually be tier 1 on personality alone, not looks), but Jackie is debatable.

>Tier 1 contains three characters with serious issues.
Which ones? I left Hiyori there because she's cool but I should have moved her to Tier 2. Probably switched her with Rangiku.

desu I think she's cuter when she's in despair or shock

Lisa, Nano, Isane and Cpt Mom.. Yeah tier 3 for me thx.

It's true.

I don't like seeing happy characters in despair or sad. It hurts me inside for some reason. The same recently as I read BnHA this past week and Tsuyu eyes were just facets.

>all the other sternritters accepted jizzelle to be a girl

i shouldn't be suprised since B is a twink

Rukia (self esteem), Hiyori has unresolved rage issues, and Nel.

Rangiku is indeed better on personality and character growth.

Not to mention Tier 1 is by definition subjective and should objectively be left empty.

>facets
Faucets*

Perhaps~

Final Fix

Fluffy

So with the manga "ending" has enough hype and dust been kicked up to get them considering a new anime?

The sales are apparently still consistent with what they were, even with the announcement that volume 74 is the last one.

So probably not.

Probably not.

Have fun.

Best girl coming through.

Thanks for giving the heads up.

Yes.

Bleach Sales (charabiz 2010-2012

Billion Yen/Million Dollars

2010: 19.4 / 162.7
2011: 16.1 / 135.1
2012: 15.3 /128.4

Rukia doesn't have self esteem issues anymore though.

Apacci is such a dyke.

Ichigo was removing her from the battle field for her protection.

>2010 was 20 years ago

B was riding that Yhwach cock since early age.

But she does. She's still dependant on Byakuya and debatably Renji.

#
Orihime found out earlier than Rukia. While Ichigo was screaming at Yhwach "You are the one that killed my parent". Also Orihime is the only one besides Renji who knows Ichigo is a quincy.

Orihime is going to be the only one that knows the feel of that strawberry dick.

Prisoner of War has a new chapter.

And? Does that invalidate a talk between friends?

Is that some fanfiction bullshit? Leave this site and never return.

>urahara and his dad don't know

Boy, are we fucking stupid today or what?

So? Her finding out had no impact. Does she even know that Ichigo's mom is a Quincy, or that his dad is a Shinigami?

But dicks smell the same as pussies.

Out of his nakama, kind user.
We were comparing how Orihime now knows almost the whole truth. We also know how privy and sensitive Ichigo iswhen it comes to his past. So the fact that he was feeling comfortable enough to talk about his issues in front of Hime shows the trust he has in her.

Does Rukia know even half of the things Orihime knows?

>kind user

I will fuck you like a pig.

She shares Renji's childhood memories.

I shoud have corrected myself.
Does Rukia know about Ichigo half of the things Orihime knows?

She knows whether or not he cleans his closet.

Why would you want one? Do you remember how bad the censorship got towards the end of the original show?

Since it's cancellation Kubo has gone full steam ahead with the kills, Eyebrows was split in half diagonally, Bambi bifurcated a subordinate, Gigi pieced together Thunder Thigh's arm with a corpses material, Kira gained a 2 foot wide hole in his body, Ink Monk's spine and innards were shown when Gol. D Roger blew him apart, and Poison Aizen literally had his heart ripped out and shown to him, oh AND we were shown Rukia's peach butt in a sauna.

And thats just to name a few examples. Pierrot would ruin that shit.

Once again, I fixed it.

you are seriously asking for trouble when you put either Orihime or Rukia above each other.

i dont get the perriot meme

why do "we" hate them

>Eyebrows was split in half diagonally
I don't even know who this means.

Because their work is shit.

The guy from 13th squad with the glasses. He was split in half by Haschwalth in the beginning of the arc

People still trying to resist the Ichihime around here?

ayy lmao

I prefer the Rukia pokedex guy over you shitposting shipfags.

Orihime goes in too pure because she is Ichigosexual.
Giselle belongs in the trash., as do Candice, Apacci, Sun-sun, Mila-Rose, Retsu, Bambietta, Menoly, Cirucci, Liltotto, Meninas and Riruka.
Kuukuku belongs in a higher tier, as does Ikumi, Mashiro, Lisa, Nanao, Jackie, Hikifune.
Sui-feng is lesbian tier.

It's only 2 obese rukiafags

The amount of shit taste holy

Most likely Yamamoto, Yhwach cut him shoulder to hip.
Would've mentioned As Nodt's fear transformation, or Gremmy's entire body self destructing for better examples of stuff that would be adapted poorly.

I didn't know David Cameron was visiting Sup Forums

Cause they shit on everything they adapt, and have a hard on for filler content.

>she is Ichigosexual
No, her focus on him is romantic. She's too pure for lusty thoughts.

I took your thoughts into account.

Well too pure is too pure, whatever the reason.

Your taste is shit. Thats it.

Objection.

your opinion is shit.

What the fuck are you faggots doing when there is literally nothing to talk about? It is just turning into a circle jerk now.

Argue over waifus until something happens.

Nice non-constructive contribution there

>now
Please, it was a circlejerk for a while.

Last thread there were complaints about all the missed potential and wether Aizen's motivations were going to receive additional developement. As well as the role of the Soul King.

So business as usual. But then this OP was all about waifus, so.

So what would you like to talk about, Isanefriend?

who the fuck said anything about Ichihime? And then people say it's the Rukiafags that start the shipping shit.

Rukia too pure because she only has eyes for niisama.

rukia is a little boy

I do not know, but all i know is Isane is best girl.

Do you think Rukia's older sister was actually her mother who had to give her up to get married into the Kuchiki clan? In which see told Byakuya on her death bed, and so this is the deep secret he has been keeping from Rukia all this time?

sure

Isane is pretty cool though she's never gotten a legit fight. Believe it or not I actually thought her attempt at standing up to Ichigo after it was recorded he beat Kenpachi and Ikakku really admirable, even seeing the other two knocked clean on their asses. She may have been scared but she didn't run.

Nah, I believe Hisana's story. Also I remember her saying they were married for 5 years or so, so it's implied that she met him many years after abandoning Rukia.

I don't care how masculine she might look sometimes, she'll always be my waifu.

>FUCK

>rukia is literally unfuckable
You like boys, user?

Why can't you shipperfags get along.

At least for 1 thread.

I'm sorry about your shit taste, user. Maybe someday you'll be cured.

Damn, Orihime is perfection.

and the boy in the middle is ugly

who is looking Unohana?

Yeah she's cute and has great tits,but nothing can take the useless and retarded that she is

Agree. Have anyone ever met a man who smells like semen? Why does Yumichika think "smells like semen" = "man"? Projecting or what?