Gender-Swap Reboots

WHO HERE is excited for all the GROUNDBREAKING gender swapped movies being announced?

WE'VE GOT:

Ocean's Eight, a self described "Oceans' spinoff AND sequel, starring Sandra Bullock as Debby Ocean, Danny's estranged sister." Crew members will include Rihanna, Awkwafina, Cate Blanchett, and others. Matt Damon's character also makes a cameo as the cucky IT guy again.

Lord of the Flies!

Not much info here aside from the fact it's directed by a David Siegel, and that it's going to be the exact same scenario, island and all, except with girls instead of boys. Who knows! Maybe they will discover the divinity of matriarchal utopia, and conquer the boys! :3

Road House

Not much info aside from the fact Ronda Rousey will be featured as the female Patrick Swayze, and is to be directed by Nick Cassavetes.
The Expendabelles

All-female expendables movie in the works since 2015, though has been delayed numerous times seeing as though there is no affiliation with any of the original cast, or original film crew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ooh yuppie
i can't wait for the new reboot of blathnaidgyver

No one cares

or prolly Evagyver
eva

>ocean’s eight
Kek it’s going to do worse that ghostbusters

>Jews intentionally losing money in order to push the muh stronk woman agenda
We end times now boys

Nice, can't wait for Brokeback Mountain's reboot.

Won't watch any of them. Fuck hollywood.

not like you guys put in any effort here, but you really need to space out your posts. this thread has been untouched for at least 10 minutes. you cant just hit it all at once.

love,
fellow JIDF enthusiast

Perfect...i love it when we get liberal/feminist/miniority versions of something and it does less well...

then they scream RACISS

I have zero fucking interest in black panther. Can't wait till that bombs.

effort?
my second post just came a bit later in mind

indeed, but it would be nice to know some alternatives, not only for you guys overthere, but for europeans aswell.

All female Lord of the Flies?
Seriously?
How's that going to help their feminist agenda?
Heh... dumb fucking bitches!

I hope they do a rocky one we're the lady is stronger then all the other men because she is a strong independent women!

>There will be a day when hollywood makes a all-female reboot of Lord of the Rings, where Frodo is a black, trans, foxkin woman

> (OP)
>Nice, can't wait for Brokeback Mountain's reboot.
M mmm.....lebsians. Yummy

These are all terrible ideas. They would all be terrible ideas even without the "girl power" agenda. Hollywood needs to stop remaking movies and come up with original shit.

>Lord of the Flies!

>Not much info here aside from the fact it's directed by a David Siegel, and that it's going to be the exact same scenario, island and all, except with girls instead of boys. Who knows! Maybe they will discover the divinity of matriarchal utopia, and conquer the boys! :3

I hope they play it straight if anything comes of this, because it would be one of the funniest movies of the year. Just imagine the rage of fat tumblrwhales everywhere when the fatass ugly nerd girl gets killed by the group of cute girls.

>Awkwafina
This sounds like a racist caricature of a name you'd see in an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon, but I look it up and it's some ching chong bitch. wtf idk how to even be a proper racist anymore.

>Jews intentionally losing money
Jews don't lose a dime on these failures. They're all paid. The kike directors get paid. The kike actors get paid. The kike studios get paid. The kie lawyers get paid. Then any (((losses))) just get deducted from their taxes. Hollyjew pays almost nothing once their """accountants""" have fixed the books.

"We made no profits this year, goyim! Again! What a shame!" :^)

As long as it wasn't ugly bulldykes, I'd give it a view.

>Awkwafina
???

>Lord of the Flies!
>Who knows! Maybe they will discover the divinity of matriarchal utopia, and conquer the boys! :3

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

I think this is great!

The Jews will waste millions of dollars on movies no one wants to see!

This is a win win