Obviously Muslims are dying to have an excuse to terrorize people, otherwise this statement makes no sense whatsoever

Obviously Muslims are dying to have an excuse to terrorize people, otherwise this statement makes no sense whatsoever,.

"Don't say Islam is violent otherwise you will induce non-violent worshippers to become radical murderers"

Well if that's all it takes

>excuse
>to terrorize people
no need to excuse for killing infidels

Behead everyone who says Islam is violent!

>destroy muslim countries with economic and material warfare
>surprised when they hate the west
It's that simple

Another worthless nobel laureate

>killing solves everything

You are a fucking dumb faggot, and a whiny cry baby to boot

Muslims are the biggest pussies.. They have the thinnest skin of any group besides niggers

Bump

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the people who shot up her school and nearly killed her were radicalized by Donald Trump (that's partly whom the quote was referring to)

Religion of rest in peace

Pol in nutshell

This fucking cunt Mallala, who's bloody idiots idea was it to award her a Nobel.

Nobel Peace + Nobel Literature = Trash prices, unworthy of the name. They just leech of the fame of the real Nobels, namely Physics,Chem,Med. This peace nobel is just a shitty participation trophy for mudskins, niggers and weirdos that cant win any of the real ones. The real nobel are 95% given to WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MALES cause we run this whole fucking show and built this civilization. We deliver real results and are not relianr on pitty price cause "some cunt got shot in the face and blogged a bit about it in Afghanistan". Fucking sand nigger ape malala.

kek it's nothing more than a sissy threat

No excuse needed to off mudshits.. You people need to be bombed

So what she's saying is Muslims are so insecure, that if you criticize their peaceful religion, they'll blow themselves up killing everyone around them or behead you.

fuck off burger, you can't even tell what's banter and what's not

don't call it people

Off yourself mudshit

Absolutely the best counterpoint, I wonder if they'd get it

Honestly thats kind of how my day went except i had to wake up at 7 am for fucking linear algebra class

Brave. Let's all teach our daughters about this so they can feel proud of themselves for standing up to hate by dressing like whores while they're getting raped by niggers

Savage

My worst nightmare. Acrophobia is a bitch.

>Acrophobia is a
LOGICAL STATE OF MIND!

Theyve beeing doing this for centuries you literal fucking retard . Hey guys I found the muslim !

Nobel Prizes in general are a meme, not just the ones for peace and literature. Most scientific breakthroughs nowadays are made by large groups of people, which why it is ridiculous to give a Nobel Prize for a scientific breakthrough to just one person

>This peace nobel is just a shitty participation trophy for mudskins, niggers and weirdos

That's because most military conflicts nowadays take place in African and Muslim countries, so it's natural that the people who will do the most to resolve these conflicts would also be blacks and Muslims. Whites just rarely take part in wars these days, so it's natural that they will get less Nobel Peace prizes.

I also don't understand why Sup Forums hates her, she strongly opposes Taliban in particular and Islamic extremism in general. Is it literally only because she is not white?

This made me cringe so hard

She's got a point. I mean, look at all the hateful speech about Jews, and how that has lead to near constant terrorist attacks.

Sup Forums hates women. How the fuck did you forget this?

That's true, antisemitism in Russia led to a Jewish-Bolshevik terrorist campaign which makes ISIS and al-Qaeda combined look tame

No obviously you’re just a fucking idiot who hasn’t developed a big boy brain yet. Stay in shool faggot

how about kill yourself you literal piece of fucking shit

Anyone who is a muslim apologist needs to be executed. You think your so smart huh? Go to the middle east then you fucking pussy. Dont come back - oh wait you wont cuz youll be raped and killed, fucking faggot

>Most scientific breakthroughs nowadays are made by large groups of people,
Strong statement. I surely won't verify it.

Also boo fucking hoo, you can't even take any criticism without getting violent? Well too fucking bad you piece of garbage. Take it or fucking kill yourself

>Be proud of yer white heritage!
>But don’t be proud of your gender sweetie. It’s impossible to teach men to think for themselves so you need to dress ugly to accomodate for that.

Meanwhile in the middle east a father says to his daughter
>You have to cover your whole body. It’s impossible to teach men to think for themselves so you need to dress ugly to accomodate for that.

Lol. Bullshiut.

>muh mudslime feels

How about not coming to EU then?

Lol saltier than the cum caked all over your lips.

It’s easier to convince gullible normies to fight with ISIS if they have more examples of america hating islam.

As you were, continue this circle jerk among your fellow retards like you understand anything about fighting ISIS recruitment efforts

-Malalalalalalala Yousfzai, Cuckquean Supreme

Classic

Go to the middle east, or shut the fuck up faggot

You like being a cuck dont you

or maybe just a nigger

Only faggot liberal tards believe this

>ok mr! Dont worry i wont call you names just dont hurt me!