Sneaky ruskies

Can a ruski ever be trusted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwJGvOlIPK8?t=132
youtube.com/watch?v=EU7bPecQuts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russians are allies.
they're just trolls.

Russian here and the highest virtue in my opinion is loyalty. To your family, to your friend and to your motherland.

Russian here, no we can't.

>your motherland
cкaзaл эмигpaнт

See, this is what I'm talking about - here they are, already speaking in their unreadable KGB language and what not, on an English board no less

You see, it's a complicated matter. I'd tell you, but...

I just came for the thicc Americanski wamen

>Can a ruski ever be trusted?

No.

Hey I was born in Germany but my parents are Russian. (Russian mother and half Russian/half German father)
P.S. I try to get my Russian to a level that I might get send there for work

>speaks the immigrant

Well, you are gonna LOVE WalMart.

No.

t. Oksanen.

Loyalty only to yourself, your loved ones and your fellow countrymen.
Loyalty to anything else is cuckoldry.

>get send there for work

as Gauleiter?

If you're interested in the history of trolls that goes way back and how it ties into today,
youtu.be/lwJGvOlIPK8?t=132

It's gastarbeiter. Gauleiter = governor.

Germans can't be trusted

PAMYAT!!!!!!

Xaxaxaxaxa

What the fuck'd'ya want to go to Russia for? Don't you know they kill people there?

You can't trust any foreign country generally, they always look out for their own interests - unless you're modern day Britain in which case you bend over and shrivel up like your former Empire.

stupid beech
STUPID BEECH WHORE WHY YOU DO THAT
IDIOT TEAM

I mean exactly what I mean. Fuck off brainlet.

I'm 26 and of this 26 years I was every second year for around a month to six weeks there. Also because of the shitskin wave it's getting also shithole tier here.

Woah me laddy mate that's some cutting edge humour here

This.

Would be funny but it's more in the direction of getting paid by a german company (me finishing my chemistry study) and living there. So getting paid like a german (even more, because of "Auslandstarife") but living expenses of a russian.

>Fuck off brainlet.

You can trust me, cyka.

Israel is our greatest ally

Дa

Russians always nice guys in history (not fuckin commies)

"Trust, but verify."

I worked with a Russian émigré at my first job after high school, a machine shop my father was a manager of. He had a thick accent, smoked like a chimney, read during lunch lunch breaks, and hated "nighurs" as he called them. I always laughed when he swore because it was in Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=EU7bPecQuts

No but Hillary and the democrats can be trusted.

Well, at least they're Americans.