More racemixing propaganda

>more racemixing propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q6T7b6lgww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If a woman must get blacked, I would prefer it be at the penis of award winner actor Idris Elba T B H

Fortunately it bombed critically, which in the movie's case will insure that it bombs financially as well.

The Little Black Boy
BY WILLIAM BLAKE
My mother bore me in the southern wild,
And I am black, but O! my soul is white;
White as an angel is the English child:
But I am black as if bereav'd of light.

My mother taught me underneath a tree
And sitting down before the heat of day,
She took me on her lap and kissed me,
And pointing to the east began to say.

Look on the rising sun: there God does live
And gives his light, and gives his heat away.
And flowers and trees and beasts and men receive
Comfort in morning joy in the noonday.

And we are put on earth a little space,
That we may learn to bear the beams of love,
And these black bodies and this sun-burnt face
Is but a cloud, and like a shady grove.

For when our souls have learn'd the heat to bear
The cloud will vanish we shall hear his voice.
Saying: come out from the grove my love & care,
And round my golden tent like lambs rejoice.

Thus did my mother say and kissed me,
And thus I say to little English boy.
When I from black and he from white cloud free,
And round the tent of God like lambs we joy:

Ill shade him from the heat till he can bear,
To lean in joy upon our fathers knee.
And then I'll stand and stroke his silver hair,
And be like him and he will then love me.

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing. MAYBE if you had something to offer women then youd be a more acceptable suitor but you dont. And your ignorance and stupidity is why your daughters are not going to want to pass your genes on and will choose black men or asian men over whatever poor excuse of a white man you are.

>144294325
Nice flag, faggot.

Notice how in every diversity commercial, movie, promo they always use white women and black males, never reversed.

Why are niggers never heroes IRL only in the movies?

Because movies are fantasy. Nigger heroes don't exist irl

This. Just pretending to be retarded.

There are plenty of Argentinian heroes, don't be racist.

>There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing.

Wow! Except that's utter horsefuck. Race mixing 1. makes creatures that have no place 2. Retards the growth of the genetic line. Anything mixed with shit, is shit. Mixed race kids are as nasty as niggers, less violent, but just as shit.

Kek.

My recent favorite is a McDonald's banner at the drive through...a nigger and a blonde white girl holding a mixed mongrel.

The Jew literally throws it in the goyims face. The problem is white women are easily manipulated by this propaganda

Idris Elba doesnt count

There have been a few I've seen, they'll always be the ones where an effete white guy is going out on a formal date.

I wouldn't care about this shit nearly as much if it wasn't always black male, white female. It's a very sinister message.

How is having an interracial couple in a movie "Race-mixing propaganda"

Notice how they had to get an English black guy to make it believable he was a doctor. Black American doctors are rare as hen's teeth. Most black doctors you find aren't originally from the US.

Based black men, amirite fellow MAGApedes?

FPWP

its still getting blacked and its still promoting race mixing.

It's mostly white female and black male tho.

The reason is because white woman and niggers are more susceptible to the propaganda. They have no logical brain and thus everything is based on emotion and follow trends aka herd mentality

Best part I've seen from the previews is that the white lady is actually travellin to get married. Give you 2 guesses how that plays out.

>Steve, you're nice and all but after being ravaged by Tyrone's BBC on this mountain for days on end, I'm just not feeling it

being Idris is suffering. Great actor put into shitty black dude roles to fill a quota.

tank it's ratings
trailers on jewtube
IMDB

tank them it works

Spoiler alert! She ends up with a black eye and a kid wif no daddy

>youtube.com/watch?v=1q6T7b6lgww

This. I remember watching TV back in the day and they NEVER promoted this much BMWF. In fact, during the 80s WMBF was more popular, like in the second Conan movie. Now every single commercial I see is almost always the ugliest nig nog paired with an attractive white girl. There is definitely a message being pushed here, I don't care how many people call me paranoid.

>black guy mountain climbing

Really took away the immersion factor for me desu senpai

>pacific rim 2

>Pentecost has a black son that was never mentioned by anyone in any prior media show up

>Raleigh isn't appearing in the movie

I was cool with a sequel, but I didn't want it to happen like this

Yup it's everywhere; movies, tv, music, commercials, political ads etc. I believe that mixing to some extent is natural, it happens over time in a lot of communities and that's to be expected. But BMWF is so prolific in the media that it would be ridiculous to say there isn't an agenda, especially when the actual number of BMWF couples is minuscule in comparison to other pairings.

I dont care about his political affiliations. Hes just a really good fucking actor.

Because it is ALWAYS white female and ethnic male.

Exactly. Sup Forums isn't going to earn any popularity points for being blindly racist.

There are n*ggers, and their are based black guys. We want more based blacks and fewer n*ggers.

I'm shocked. Honestly.

OH GEE I WONDER WHOS BEHIND THIS POST

>makes creatures that have no place
Here's an interesting thought. Whites are still the majority, so anybody who is not white is at risk of "having no place", but what happens when whites are no longer the majority? Maybe they won't have a place anymore.

Unrealistic. Niggers are allergic to snow.

You absolutely right my fellow magapede. What's your name on leddit?

Idris is an amazing actor. Have you seen that film/show where he plays a tough alpha guy? Amazing.

Because niggers are naturally cowardly. Their poor impulse control makes it virtually impossible for them to resist the basic instinct to run like hell whenever the shit hits the fan.