nrafoundation.org/contact-us/

contact.nra.org/thank-you.aspx

nramemberservices.org/members/contact/contact.aspx

nraila.org/contact-nra-ila/

recruiting.nra.org/contact-us.aspx

Feel free to write your own message, but below are copypastas to use:

Time to get to work

>NRA Member pasta

I have been a loyal member of the NRA for years, as I believe the second amendment to be part of what makes America great, stating the right of all Americans to keep and bear arms, which shall not be infringed. This allows Americans to defend themselves, their loves ones, and to defend their countrymen as a last line against government tyranny.

The NRA is now betraying their members by caving in to the anti-gun liberal agenda by looking into "additional regulations" or even bans of bump-fire stocks and other firearm accessories. This is completely unacceptable to me, and I cannot in good conscience continue to support the NRA if accessory restrictions are the NRA's idea of "shall not be infringed".

You need to reverse the direction you are going, as many NRA members will not be following you.

>Non-member pasta

I have been a gun rights activist for years, as I believe the second amendment to be part of what makes America great, stating the right of all Americans to keep and bear arms, which shall not be infringed. This allows Americans to defend themselves, their loves ones, and to defend their countrymen as a last line against government tyranny.

The NRA is now betraying the American people by caving in to the anti-gun agenda by looking into "additional regulations" or even bans of bump-fire stocks and other firearm accessories. This is completely unacceptable to me, and I cannot in good conscience support the NRA if accessory restrictions are the NRA's idea of "shall not be infringed".

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With one asinine statement they threw away two decades of political capital and likely handed the left its first legislative victory on guns at the federal level in 23 years.

If you're still a member, you are a traitor.

After his joint statement caving to the left, Wayne La-Cuck Pierre should step down. NRA members should be demanding it.

GOA - Gun Owners of America is the real deal. Not the NRA that folds like a tent at the first sign of adversity.

WE WUZ GUNZ OWNERS AND SHIT NIGGA

>Muh bumpstocks.
Seriously nobody fucking cares. Good riddance to that tacticool horseshit

Agreed.

t. Life member of GOA

Contact the NRA to complain is a good idea, especially for members. Contacting senators andrepresentatives is even more important. Letting the NRA know you are expressing disagreement to elected officials is worthwhile too. What influence they have in government is mostly because they are seen as a barometer for the sentiments of voters who regard Second Amendment rights as important.

Where's your source? I'm not doing shit until I see one.

>libertarian flag
>wants to remove 2nd amendment rights

Man you are some unclassified level of dumb, aren't you?

Fuck off nerd
> Mexicans are the real three

It's the fucking principle of the thing. Do not let them take one more step. Not one more.

Came from a /k/ thread. Any progress?

Anyone with a lick of sense understands that the next argument they're going to use is that it wasn't the bump stocks that were the problem, it's semi-autos in general.

The only thing worse than a gun grabber are their useful idiots.

Bump.

Fucking this, we give an inch and they'll take a mile....we must push back

Bumpstocks should be banned :)

>sperg out at a gun rights association over something thats not a gun
>expect to be taken seriously
I'll gladly help you take that meme stock off your rifle for you user. Throwing a tantrum over a toy like a bumpfire stock is absolutely pathetic. Just pay for the tax stamp and get a class 3 you poorfag

Good idea, I changed my mind based on your well thought out arguement

When I read shit like this, I almost look forward to the semi-auto ban you're going to get.

Sent

I emailed my support and told them I'd be a lifelong NRA member no matter what.

Go fuck yourself OP

Enjoy your gun bans.

Never gonna happen, you histrionic faggot. Take a guess on how many meme stocks are out there since invention vs. how many semiautos since invention. You can do mag dumps with a shoestring or your finger for christ sakes. This is not the hill you should be willing to die on.

Sage
meme flag and divide and conquer shill tactics. obvious shill is obvious. even posted links for us to divide with. don't buy into this.
fuck off shill
Sage

Life member here as well. I don't agree with this tactic, but not going to let shills like OPcapitalize on an opportunity that they see now. Fuck OP and fuck shills.
sage

And that will be the exact argument they use the next time there's a mass shooting after you cave on this one.

Christ you chimps are short sighted retards.

It won't change that fact that they will be banned. :)

>he supports the biggest antigun lobby in the US
Fuck the nra, faggot. If they had their way the only shit we could own would be fudd tier.

GOA is the new NRA.
gunowners.org

funny, when it finally affects /k/, then they come out, otherwise they always say
>fug off to Sup Forums

we should let it all just burn

>>fug off to Sup Forums
Only been that way since Sandy Vag and the new generation of mods. Politics has always been an integral part of /k/, and this new policy of prohibiting gun-related politics threads is complete idiocy.

t. 2007-era /k/

NRA is what it is.......we will not be rid of it anytime soon.....But it is a neutral good it would seem.....

Jordan (((Stein)))

Jews everywhere playing all sides

I don't give a shit if they are foot soldiers, but we can't be trusting them in leadership positions. That's how we've found ourselves in the middle of this rats' nest to begin with.

Bump for fuck the NRA

NOT AN INCH
COLD DEAD HANDS
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SUSHI COMPS WEALTHY PEOPLE

So obama wasnt trying to take our guns?

Actually this part should be added if anyone emails them. Flat out say you refuse to buy membership because they caved and you're moving to the GOA. The NRA would get the message fast

Google "NRA bump stock", it's everywhere