youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
picarto.tv/kay
i.imgur.com/98djJy9.jpg)
i.imgur.com/fYv2HI2.jpg)
i.imgur.com/79TD0N7.jpg)
imgur.com/a/k52P3
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be my birthday this coming Wednesday so I'd like to request something with Tharja and my SI, could be anything like hugging or just leaning her head on my shoulder, anything cute is fine. It'd also be really great if you could include our daughterus in any way like a family photo or something.

imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

I know that's kind of a hefty request so just anything cute with Tharja would be perfect too.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, anything cute or lovely would be fine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request wearing a diving suit and maybe swimming underwater or about to dive in the sea!

Though, if you want to do something else that's fine too, as long as it not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

I would like to request Mai Natsume running in her gym uniform with her breasts bouncing, like in:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1613706
Gym uniform reference: i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (shown in the second image in second row of the reference). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Anchor for:

Requesting loli Nio dressed in any of Shinobu’s outfits: imgur.com/a/J0Gyn
Thank you to anyone who may be interested

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Hisui in a naked hoodie.
Additional refs:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3245263
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1283263
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2984279
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2136123
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2440136

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette dressed up as Erina from Rabi-Ribi.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2268488
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or whatever else ridiculously cute.

requesting hiyoko!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Hello once again WWD!

Requesting Astolfo walking into a pole because he was too busy looking at a phone.

Or Astolfo smiling and blushing while being handed a bouquet of flowers!

Please and thankyou!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Naked apron if you could.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: Dressed as I-No from Guilty Gear (i.imgur.com/9yM6Obr.jpg) with the dress on purple instead of red, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

And a joint request with Blanc () both playing whack-a-mole.

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

Requesting my waifu Madoka standing at a changing table with a reluctant expression as she prepares to change her baby brother.

Requesting Watashi dressed like Malon/Cremia from Legend of Zelda. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy would be nice as well.

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Or her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
I would also love anything cute. (I wouldn't mind if you made her a cute catgirl either).

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Working part time at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Peacefully sleeping or waking up in the morning or doing related things
- Playful summer water shenanigans or alternatively beach activities, optionally in side-tie or sarong bikini. Or just the last part.
- Sundress and strawhat, this twitter.com/noraneko_skmz/status/751771104906088448, or one of the Granblue classes
- As a princess in a colourful fairy tale wonderland
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards

All refs and more suggestions incl. refs & inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun surfing:

u.pomf.is/vzksgw.jpg
u.pomf.is/ysziwm.png

Or maybe Ai at the beach wearing the Margarita swimsuit from DOA, swimsuit refs:
u.pomf.is/snotny.jpg
u.pomf.is/ptqctg.jpg

Why not both? Ai surfing while wearing the Margarita swimsuit would be really cool if you're up for a challenge

Pokemon Go just came recently, so I think it would be cute to see Ai and my SI out looking for pokemon dressed in the Pokemon Go trainer outfits:
u.pomf.is/akmehn.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Good morning, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting anything cute of my darling Miia particularly with her hair in an updo. (i.imgur.com/ikvYll0.jpg)
Or perhaps her in her fedora outfit from her gacha card, dancing "like a smooth criminal" of sorts. (i.imgur.com/ngwF52l.jpg)
Or gently hugging a Steelix several sizes bigger than her by the cheek, kind of like i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg

Alternatively something silly of her showing off that she's snexy and she knows it.

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26, to be specific.

Thanks again in advance.

If anyone would like to,
Please draw Inami.
(It's snowing on Mount Fuji)

How have you been WWD? I am requesting Deedlit wearing something like ( i.imgur.com/4fLVaUM.jpg ) on a sunset date
Alternatively:
-Dressed as Vira ( imgur.com/GhQmBoX ) from Granblue Fantasy, testing out her(Vira's) sword Or looking at me lovingly
-Wearing a large sweater, preferrably imgur.com/a/gezVz and clutching a large Snow Leopard plushie, maybe sleeping
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Who's Konata marrying?

Requesting my Yuuna peacefully napping in the sunshine.
Pleinairanon and I would like to request a drawing of them together with
Yuuna in Subarus: i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg
and Pleinair in Teanas: imgur.com/a/TUGOt
outfits from Nanoha, so if you wanted to draw them together we'd both be overjoyed. But anything cute or cool of Yuuna would make me happy.

Requesting Kiririn dressed in user's clothing, either just posing in them or sending it as a selfie, saying something along the lines of "See? I look good in anything!"
Ref for the top: imgur.com/a/I1OK7, paired with black shorts and a headbow.

Alternatively, I would love to see her curling her hair in her pajamas, similar to this: imgur.com/a/Zr1eS

And as always, anything else is greatly appreciated! Just nothing lewd, please. Thank you in advance, have a lovely weekend!

Apparently a girl :^)

Good morning WWD!

Requesting any of the following of Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her in bed with me.

- My SI having an anxiety attack, and she comforts me and asks me, "Hey chief, everything okay?"

- Wearing an aviator jacket and sunglasses.

- Wearing a bikini enjoying a popsicle.

Also a joint request with Touko Aozaki sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Smoking references: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Requesting please!
Perhaps paired together with Yuuna () dressed as Subaru, and my Pleinair dressed as Teana (both from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha) would be nice. Maybe doing something cool together too.
Alternatively, just relaxing underneath a shaded area eating an ice cream or popsicle would be nice as well.
These are only just suggestions though, so feel free to do something else if it's preferred.

Additional Ref:
Teana - imgur.com/a/TUGOt
Subaru - i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg (embed)

Thank you very much.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei reading a book or eating an ice cream cone. Anything else is good, too. Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting Rukia. Thank you!

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu diving on the sea maybe using a cute bikini or a wetsuit, I leave some references

Alternatively refreshing herself on a river playing on the water or soaking her feet just like the other references I leave, as always anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a giant toasty pancake, or wearing any variant of the Lagombi armor [ref: imgur.com/a/NapF6]. Anything else cute, cozy, and/or MonHun related is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Please draw Tsuzuki sleeping in the sunshine. Thank you.

Requesting Sakuya competing at EVO. Playing fighting games and the like. That or cosplaying May from Guilty Gear. i.imgur.com/fNhYMj9.jpg

Fighting game character cosplay is always neat.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

Requesting my husbando posing or using gumption.
thanks in advance of anyone considers filling this.

Requesting my dear Touko wearing a yukata and hanging a wish paper on a bamboo tree. Or maybe her enjoying the Tanabata festival, buying various treats from food stalls or trying out the carnival attractions available there.

Another idea I have, is her at a train station waiting for a train to arrive. It's optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing her coat and a suitcase is lying on the floor near her.

If you're interested in drawing a joint request, her sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi from FLCL . Something along the lines of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
Anything cute is okay as long as it's not too lewd
Thanks!
I love my wife [36]

maybe the artist is of the impression that Konata's the type to insist upon wearing the tux

Requesting Kaito wearing clothes similar to these:my.mixtape.moe/myopvz.png
Pose optional.

Or requesting him fanning himself with a paper fan and complaining about the heat, with him wearing one of his alternate outfits from the anime or manga.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Oora, I would love to see her as Saki from the Suguri series, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Hibiki wearing one of her live outfits.
imgur.com/a/evWoJ

I'd like to request Kobeni Or, wearing a Greninja themed ninja outfit similar to the reference below doing some kind of ninjitsu or running through the night with a large full moon behind her.
>Greninja Ninja Outfit: i.imgur.com/e1itpjC.jpg
>Greninja Reference: i.imgur.com/IJ6U9r8.png

Or, dressed as Ash throwing a Pokeball at anons back trying to catch him, but the Pokeball hits his back and falls to the ground so she runs up and hugs him from behind saying "user, gettodaze!" with a bright smile and blush on her face.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Requesting Sonoda Yuu
Her wearing one of these
- i.imgur.com/CldvIBO.jpg
- i.imgur.com/PJjDdSi.jpg
or her cosplaying as Nanase from Uniel/Unist (bottom-left)
anything cute is also very much appreciated!
Thank you for considering.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

I am become baka
I want to hug her, my beloved Tsuyu, hug her tight and never let go. I love her, with every fiber in my body.

Bad news, son. You forgot to drop her image.

Hello everyone I would like to request my waifu Seras either,

1) Wearing the Dark Souls 3 armor provided in the reference sheet.

2) In pursuit of a criminal but Stuck in traffic.

3) Sleepy waifu with bed head enjoying breakfast

Anything is appreciated as long as she is happy, I also hope you all have a good weekend with your waifu and husbando. Thank you for your time

>wanting Seras to wear the Dancer's armor

Well that'd certainly rekindle a fire somewhere.

I'll be requesting Ibuki Mioda smoking a cigarette in a "no smoking" area, or telling David-chan that smoking is bad for him.
Thanks for making the weekends all the more enjoyable, and hopefully we all can have a wonderful time!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd hair style un-braided and set loose

have a wonderful productive weekend drawfiends!~

I'd like to request my beautiful waifu Yukino.
Here's a couple ideas:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino surfing
- Yukino doing yoga
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting Akame wearing a suit or a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.

Requesting my love Tharja

-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Norie (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu

imgur.com/YFIoCR4

>Norie
Come on man do better than that, please.

I would like to request anything tasteful of Yuri, Thank you, and have a good weekend.

Requesting my love Tharja

-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu

imgur.com/YFIoCR4

Oh god dammit, how did I fuck that up? Thank you for bringing this to my attention

Well as a fellow Tharjafag I had to help out. Plus I just noticed our imgur link is titled "waufi", which sounds like a tasty snack.

Hey there, Sunday already.
Considering Jolyne and LoL's Miss Fortune share the same voice actor in the japanese client, I'd love to see Jolyne wearing MF's Mafia outfit while busting out of prison or robbing a bank, hat and guns optional. As an extra, I would also love to see her driving or at least leaning on a V8 Ford, aka the car Bonnie and Clyde drove.
Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/xtF8E Bonus 3D model lolking.net/models?champion=21&skin=6
B&C's Death Car reference: i.imgur.com/SUI85Ib.jpg

As an alternate idea, Jolyne suplexing user like this imgur.com/a/67ar6

I'm still up for an outfit swap with Cosmos.

Of course, anything at all is very much appreciated.
Have a nice day and good luck, everyone else.

Re-requesting this: Touko Fukawa in sexy/cute pjs (think booty shorts and a tank top or tight fitting shirt, or a night gown that barely covers her butt). Or showing how dirty her panties are (no scat or blood though)

If neither, anything is ok. I'm ok with lewd fyi

Requesting my cutie, Q. She's from '[C] - The Money of Soul and Possibility'.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to experiment and play around with any ideas you may have.

If you would like some suggestions, I'd love to see her:
-Wearing a summer outfit.
-Holding or hugging a yes/no pillow, her legs wrapped around it.
-Resting on a floating isle high up in the clouds, possibly overlooking a vast landscape.
-Hugging a plush toy version of her guardian, Aurore (files.catbox.moe/en95rl.png) while she sleeps
-As a dragongirl, with a long scaled tail coming from under her dress, her hands and feet fur replaced with scales.
-Wearing a version of the 'nyangerie' cat lingerie with a horned head cutout instead of a cat (files.catbox.moe/pc0ijm.jpg).
-Sitting in/on/against/looking through a large picture frame like those found in the financial district (files.catbox.moe/8ngtc4.jpg).

Thank you for reading, please have a nice weekend. Goodnight.

I just realized our first year anniversary is next weekend. Can I request something for the special occasion in advance?

>I would like to request Mai Natsume running in her gym uniform with her breasts bouncing

delivering

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
- Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one)
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- In her swimsuit by the pool as it's summer?
- With her hair in a braid (or two braids)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Streaming Astolfo if you want to watch! picarto.tv/kay

Oh, it's looking lovely already!
I'll definitely come watch.

Requesting an image of Yuzu from GuP in the nurses outfit depicted in the given picture, preferably with a flustered or nervous look on her face.

Wow, that looks great. Keep up the good work!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her taking shelter on a hot, sunny day with maybe a little hint of sweat glistening on her skin. Additionally, also wearing any alternate summer clothing of your choice.

If that idea doesn't interest you, anything else would also be fine.

Your coloring rocks man, I swear

Requesting Cyan:
-sitting in a bathhouse, wrapped in a towel with someone pouring a bucket of warm or cold water on her
-if she were a different kind of kemonomimi. Bunny, sheep, dog, dragon, fox, etc. Ask if you want to do a unusual one
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-sitting/laying down in weird places/ways like a cat would (i.imgur.com/98djJy9.jpg)
-in the Kirin set from monster hunter, playing a Zinogre guitar. With lightning channeling around her (i.imgur.com/fYv2HI2.jpg)
-wearing only an apron, maybe baking
-trying to hide her butt with her tail like she did in the short (i.imgur.com/79TD0N7.jpg)

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

i made them magical girls

>Cyan someday
Come on, man

If you drew my waifu, I'd be so happy I'd stop requesting.

Don't do that please. I don't like direct requesting people and I don't want people thinking it's me.

Goddamn dude

because cyan doesn't get drawn enough already

Nice samefagging

Sorry, it was my honest feeling but why would people think it was you?

Nice work Doyo, they both look pretty amazing.

Requesting husbando Law keeping me company or holding my hand while I'm making an important phone call, or perhaps handing me a cellphone and trying to motivate me to do it.

Alternatively, requesting him in comfy summer clothes.
Any outfits you can come up with or have in mind would be great, but if you need some inspiration, here's an imgur I put together of outfits I thought were cute (sorry for 3d, I had trouble knowing where to find outfits, I'm not really good with fashion.)
imgur.com/a/k52P3
Him wearing sunglasses on top of his head with these outfits could be cute too.

Like always: bonus points if he's wearing a wedding ring

its pretty simple celshading but im glad you like it user

It seems like the obvious conclusion.

because there are parasites waiting in the rafters to descend upon any weaknesses they can spot

I appreciate the sentiment a lot, it's just that I just posted my request just before that post so it comes off that way.

requesting rinko kobayakawa sitting in a cafe looking bored wearing the clothes in ref.
make her BAPE hoodie a little bit bigger than her so it looks like a dress

fuck me sideways
was not suppose to link you

>Etnas next appearance costume
Nice

I didn't see your post at all, that's crazy. I usually mentally filter out posts that aren't mine or deliveries

Sunday morning yet again WWD!

Requesting my Peerless Waifu, Artoria
Popping out of the end of a Water Slide with her arms raised and having a expression of pure Joy! She can be wearing a blue and white striped bikini.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

No worries user. Hope your waifu or husbando gets drawn if they haven't yet.

working on some cutelewd for you

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Fuck. Of course you are. Cyanfag always gets all the good shit. I should just kill myself