Based Lauren is regular Sup Forums larpess

pic related

I know she's browsing right now. Lauren, show yourself, you kike!

Name the Jew or fuck off.

Lauren is wonderful and does far more for the movement that 99% of white people

These PG-13 Sup Forums posts are always weird to see.

LET ME CREAMPIE YOU IN A WHEATFIELD!!!!!!

this
Look at this bitch shitting out these threads one after another after another. Basic bitch civic nationalist NEET.

this

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD YOU DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHAREBLUE SHILL FAGGOT RETARD

>when you're so out of content you resort to screencapping Sup Forums

>based Lauren

All that shows is she has a screenshot. Doesn't mean she browses. One of her beta orbiters probably sent her that.

When are we going to demand nudes from this female for stealing our posts? Holy shit how cucked are we if we're not going to raid this cunt's twitter for not giving up the goods?

I come from a long line of Simonsens, let me knock you the fuck up.

you have no idea what it was like during the height of the alt-right youtuber popularity
endless fucking lauren southern threads with this one finnish faggot white knighting her as if his life depended on it

She should get married and become a mother soon, though.

gas yourself, (((Lauren Simonsen)))

I refuse to watch any of these broads until they have families.

Simonsen is a Norwegian name, you fuckhead.

Anyone who has a white child does more than this thot.
Creating more white children is more important than any bullshit movement.

It's Danish.

I've seen it. I usually just scroll past LS threads. Didn't used to give a damn about her one way or another. But something about her just screams bandwagon jumper/dick rider and it's been getting increasingly grating.

>(((Norwegian)))

"Can your name be DRUMPFELSTILTSKIN?" said the lady slyly. "Fake news told you that!– fake news told you that!" cried the little man, and dashed his right foot in a rage so deep into the floor, that he was forced to lay hold of it with both hands to pull it out.

>conservative e-celebs

Larpy Lauren

Inb4 finnknight

It's a Jewish mtf trap, and its original name US Larry Simonsen, and its from NYC and is related to Larry King from RT politiKANGZ

She's also claiming to be Independent since leaving rebbi media, but this is t true since she is now seeking refuge money under pogrice

shut up kike

Lauren if you're browsing and reading this I just want to let you know you're beautiful. Also sage.

The echoes only go around the last name. Lurk more

I live in Wheatfield...a field of wheat would've been more poetic.

Came here during the election, didn't you? Back to /r/thedonald you must go, newfag

fuck off
and ruin my career? basement dweller pls
thanx
ur a leaf tho
dont sage my threads.

Timestamp or fuck off

Fake and gay.
Sage

Quirky Tom boy Lauren was such a cutie!

she will die lonely, like every other commie.
Martin and Brittany are everything the right needs

Does Lauren LARP as a shareblue shill(she's a jew, iberian, coalburner, degenerate)
or
Does lauren LARP as the Finn?

timestamp
pic of yourself

a fucking trip dont mean shit

Lads how much do I have to pay Lauren for her to let me lick her sweaty feet?

tits or gtfo you niggerlover

>posting le epic Sup Forums on social media

she is cancer - also still a Jew

Another bullshit ass "journalist" posting Sup Forums shit like they're getting some kind of scoop.

Fucking Rule Number Fucking One You Dumb Fucking Cunt.
You don't know how long I've wavered and maintained that rule all this time just to see these faggot ass fucking dork shit bastard kids shit all over it like its just some sort of quirky interest.

Her sister is way hotter.

Ayo, hol up *smacks lips and tips Fedora shaped Kangol* So you be sayin *licks lips and adjusts muh dik* Yo hol up, you be sayin Lauren Suthen be checkin dis board n'sheeit? Muh lady *belts out a series of hard "ku-ku-ku" sounds that may or may not be laughter* May I be askin' fo' you to be showin dem tittays n'sheeit? *smacks lips* Yo's troofly, da Black White Knigger.

here, have some attention

So is she the one who makes all the anti-Lauren Southern threads?

nah, that's probably her sister

>movement

God damn you Reddit fags ruined this place

This site should honestly be rebranded because it's not Sup Forums anymore.

Lauren, if you read this, it's ok you use your Pussypass to live easy life. Just know that if you were a guy you'd have maybe 1/200th of the views, if lucky.

>ur a leaf tho
so are "u" "u" dum leaf "tho"

Kys faggitthisba fucking nigger fucking jew

nice

Show your flag you fucking fingolian cucn