What does it take?

At what point do you heft your sword and start actively participating in the civil war?

Looky here, anons, the FBI has arrived, and they want to know which one of you psychos is next to crack

Just want to know if I'm the only one.

Just want it to kick off already

>At what point do you heft your sword and start actively participating in the civil war?
When we have most of the military officially on board.

martial law.
or
constant roving gangs.

outside of that i'll let people send themselves to hell with their sins.

I was thinking the same thing honestly. I feel its inevitable.

when I get conscripted or deputized. If shit gets real my country can count on me.

Are any of yOu faggots ready?

>sword

i got a stick with a pointy end
can i join in

We know whose side you're on baby hitler

The 4th of November.
Put yourself in the way and let them chimp out.
Bang Bang

Hello FBI/ CIA/ NSA/ MIB...etc.

Yawn

"If you want to know who the undercover agent in your group is, look for the guy who's always the first one encouraging you to do something illegal."- Various members of the Klan throughout the late 70s to early 80s, speaking on how to spot infiltrators and undercover agents.

Revolution is a young man's game, and I have a family to protect. But if it hits too close to home, I'm rolling up the sleeves and jumping in. Armed, and knowledgeable.

Do you feel like current events are manufactured to make us jump ugly?

Go to sleep, Agent Smith. Neo is too much for you.

Absolutely! You're on the right track there, user.

When there's actually a civil war

Naive

Google reflexive control theory.

the establishment is pushing for civil war, i don't want to do what they want me to do.

>when do you start killing
When leftist gangs start controlling streets that white people use, and the police refuse to do anything.

At that point anyone who fucks with me will have to kill me before I kill them

Agreed. Been on my mind a lot lately. Wondering if I was alone in being paranoid and prepared

>when will you fight in the war
>when there's a war
>heh, nuttin personell kidd
wew

Now.
Trump rally at Langley!
Bring guns.

>the establishment wants civil war
>I'm going to be 100% reactionary and just try to do the opposite of what they want

The first point isn't necessarily true, and the 2nd one is stupid.

You have to be your own base, your own rock. What YOU need to do for YOU is what matters.

If the left starts a civil war and you just sit back because you think (((they))) want a civil war, then (((they))) win and you lose.

If there are millions of enemies in America who want you dead, and the government won't protect you, then it is in your best interest to fight back.

Civil war is good for whoever wins. Make sure we win.

Well put my dude

>What does it take
Only for a brother who I know will never yield and will never stop to simply stand be till the bitter end

The establishment doesn't want civil war, they want total control. They are hoping that you are too fat and lazy to get up and fight.

ITT

whoever wins the civil war will in the process create a new authoritarian government with the immense power required to deal with the enemy. this authoritarian government, which is inevitable if anyone "wins" the civil war, is the government the elites will subvert and control. and in fact this has been their plan the entire time.

but by all means show us all how brave you are by being willing to walk into an obvious trap.

it takes two sides to civil war, without the nazis the commies get stamped out by average people tired of their shit. without the commies the nazis stay at home. it's a manufactured conflict and its best to let both sides fuck off.

problem, reaction, solution
thats all this is. a plan by them to get us t do what they want. failing to notice this or take it into account doom your victories into being defeats

Fun fact: the laugh the predator utters when he activates his wrist bomb to kill Arnold is actually Billy's laugh

Fun fact: the man flying the helicopter evacuating Arnold from the jungle is the man who plays the predator

You I like.

I have things worth defending.

Spoken like a true Somali sucking leaf

Indeed those are fun facts.

I moved from Seattle out to a rural area. I hope I get to watch them all kill each other.

I escaped from the bullshit and I plan to sit out here and laugh as it all burns down.

Aye.

Oh sure. The powers that be want us to fight one another, cull the herd. They will make sure the civil war is so bad the survivors will bow to anything that can restore peace and food supply.

When the other side makes the first move. You do not want to be the attacker, you want to be the defender. It makes it easier to demonize your opponent to the public.

They want both. When the shit hits the fan, all the fat/lazy will die from lack of food supply. Tose able to fight, will fight one another. The result will be so bad, that the elite won't have trouble controlled what's left.

when the economy inevitably collapses or armed conflict breaks out, whichever comes first

Probably when the first scarcity hits from the rioting. When my family needs food, then I go hunting from my neighbors houses. I'll start with those opposed to my beliefs.

You're only asking since you haven't received your acceptance form from the Roght Wing Death Squads. If you're worthy, you'll receive your acceptance letter from the Right Wing Death Squads when it's delivered by a Crow bearing your acceptance letter written on Jewskin parchment with Islamic baby blood ink. Be sure to send in your $30 initiation fee, your $200 burial fee, a list of all your guns complete with make/model/cereal#, your total ammo count, and a list of whom you want to genocide in descending order of importance.
Until then, we can't tell you anything.....

Hi Special Agent Polanski

Never. I am a law abiding faithfully cucked citizen

I like the Muslim blood part

The traitors took our guns with the Dunblane and Hungerford hoaxes.

We could sure use some backup here. Our police and military are cowards.

fuck off spook

Billy Come here!!!!!!!!!