Murica! Get them while you can!

What we know.
>Before switching to those scoped rifles.
>Stephen Paddock started firing with that bump stock that simulated machine gun fire.
>This has stirred up the gun control debate.
>The only laws or policy change will be bump fire stocks and soon after binary triggers.
>In light of past law changes.
>I advise you to buy as many as you can.

Do it for all of us, including yourself. You have everything to gain. Flooding the market to preserve what is left for freedom or profit. These things will increase their value.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwIuMywfdww
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ?t=80
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8728693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's literally a piece of plastic. You're looking right at it. We have fucking 3-d printers now.

If you ever required consumerism to possess such a simple thing, you never deserved it to being with.

Can't you get the same effect just putting a piece of plastic on the side of the trigger guard?
Does it only require the recoil or is there some spring mechanism or something in the butt that I'm not seeing?

I'd make mine out of some nice wood.

MY SON DIE FROM BUMBSTACK GUN DURING SANDY HOOK I FOUND HIM IN MY FRONT YARD

Yeah you can pretty much print that stuff yourself

Do you know how costly it is to print one? Quality printer and high quality materials. These things are injection molded on mass numbers. Providing for hundreds of thousands. Look past your anti capitalist mind and see these things can in fact uphold our freedoms.

The government has two routes.
-Ban all manufacturing and selling.
-Ban the use of such devices.

Screw the bumpfire stocks. They're a diversion.

Buy semi-autos. That's the left's real target.

What good is buying it? Once they are banned it won't be legal to use it.

There was no bump firing, it was a belt fed m240. It is known.

You can 3d print that shit anyway LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=mwIuMywfdww

A large rubber band does the same thing.
If you're really going to go all retard, a full M16 select fire auto parts kit is about $200. Much more accurate, but illegal. Her bill will make possession of bump fire stocks illegal, so why not just get the much better quality solution if you're going to break the law?
Or just don't break the law.

The only ppl that want to make bump stocks illegal are retards that just heard of them and dont know you dont need one to bump fire a weapon. You can literally use a belt loop on your pants or just fag arm the rifle.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

Then what's the problem with banning them?

It always has been. It never works. They are forced to compromise like always.
In your "mind" it's known.

>Rate of fire proves otherwise
>So does picture.

You looked at this picture a million times and focused on a fucking tube.

>Shooter opened fire with bumsptock and an eotech on crowd.
>Knew accuracy would suck and had to switch to scoped semi autos when crowds disperse.
>Rate of fire changes during its initial burst
Full auto ar doesn't change cycle rate until much later.

>That knock off m240 is laying there untouched for a reason. It was a civilian version.

Am I reading this correct? Are they actually trying to claim he didn't have an automatic weapon, just a fast trigger? Lmao people cannot believe this can they? The video and audio disprove this without any doubt

how about if the gov ban semi autos?
solve all these bullshit problems

It's shit quality, doesn't hold up. Also it doesn't speak for supplying the masses to resist law changes.

When they compromise they get one step closer to their goal.

There was literally no reason to surrender to them on this issue.

Gun owners have got to be some of the dumbest motherfuckers on this planet.

What is the point of banning them you literal retard?

That's 90% of the guns in this country.

And no, it wouldn't solve any of these problems.

Again, always try and never works. They are forced to compromise. Even your Guru Obama only was able to close a trust loophole. That ultimately made it easier for people like me to get NFA items. We now didn't need a signature of the sheriff.

Speaking of that.
>Record high gun sales under Obama
>Even more record high sales will be seen under Trump.

My bet is 2018 will be a record of 20million plus sales. Semi Autos are here to stay.

Amerifat Burger: Muh guns, in case of muh revolution again.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: Why not just have a house gun in case of burglars and use your fists in other manly altercations.

Amerifat Burger: What a pussy, if you don't own more then twelve guns your a bitch. Plus muh government with muh freedom might try to not give me muh freedom but we're free though.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: But the government will never let you own military grade weapons, so you'd be fighting a losing battle.

Amerifat Burger: But with muh conceal carry I can sneak up on them.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: Seems like a good idea.

Amerifat Burger: Yeah but when I move muh stomach out of the way I can reach my conce-

>*Get machine gunned from 600 yards away by some mad man*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe uses Amerifat Burgers gun to shoot back and lard body that is three times wider then his own as shield*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe escapes*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe talks about gun reform to reporter because it doesn't matter how many guns you have if your to fat to grab them*

>BURGERS WON'T DEFEND THIS

the goal is to increase the life expectancy of americans and make the police's job easier.
why do you hate the police so much, you antifa fuck?

Just do an arms deal with me in this Vegas hotel and buy real full autos.

Dumb faggot. A .308 round would have blown his head apart. An m4 fires essentially a .22 round with a large cartridge. That wound is characteristic of the round at median distance.

Not true. There needs to be some degree of changes made over time.

See

you're trying too hard and forgot to change your flag to gay pride.

These things are fucking retarded, only a idiot wanting to play Rambo in the woods would ever want one.

Single fire is best fire.

350 yards btw, learn the definition of "machine gun". Pond scum

Banning guns will do none of those things you retarded chimp.

We really need to start locking you people up.

There are very limited reasons for wanting a bumpfire stock. Especially since making a lightning link is so fucking easy.

Yes. Changes in the direction you want to go.

Handing the left a victory doesn't do that.

>get them while you can
Nigger why? I can call 3 different guys from work who can get me a full auto

They won't? How's those cesspool anti gun cities doing?

Triggered Amerifats, so sad so sad indeed. The simple fact that you were triggered enough to reply means only one thing. Your sensitive as well HAHAHAHAHAHA, poor poor Amerifats.

hol up
>The main issue with full autos is that the registry was closed in 1986; meaning no fully automatic firearms made after 1986 can be registered. So to obtain a full auto today, you have to find a full auto made before 1986 and convince the current owner to sell it to you. The limited supply means you will pay a pretty penny for a full auto firearm today.

Is this true? You cannot purchase a modern full auto rifle since 1986, and that's why people are modding their semis?

Alright, how about imposing tax on ammunition?
Anything that can pierce lvl 3 armor will cost a minimum $50 per round.
Solves all the mass shooter problems. Good for cops too.

Doesn't mean it's not going away next time the Dems get some good behind the scenes blackmail on Trump.

>tfw they were talking about bringing back suppressors before this massacre where a silencer would have helped the murderer

Life isn't fucking PubG you faggot.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm the person arguing against gun control. You're the one siding with the gun grabbers.

No no user

Think for a second. Our compromising is like.

"Here bitches, get what you want so you shut up"

Meanwhile we sit back like Jews and think.

"We just made it easier for millions to posses all the cool shit"

My example rains true every time. From Clinton until now.

Yup.

Thanks Reagan and NRA.

Odd that the NRA starts supporting gun control every time a "former" democrat gets into office.

There are many different designs and plastics used.

>t. gun shop owner
nothing is getting banned you cuck, stop trying to convince people to buy shot at outrageous feeding frenzy prices

If you plan on buying a gun, wait a month or two or you WILL get scammed

Well that's probably end up with at least a million pissed off people with guns at the capitol

Ammunition is already taxed you retarded chimp.

Fuck off and die.

>only the government and rich people have munitions

>Liberal logic
So only rich crazy people can do mass shootings... Like the one from Vegas

You never answered my question you gun-nut :)

What's the problem with banning them? If you can just get a rubber band? Why are you so assblasted over a piece of plastic?

Stop being a hillbilly for a sec. Deceitful compromise doesn't mean consent.

>Tfw an Italian from the city is pretending it understands fire arm accessories

It wouldn't have helped though. Even fucking politifact btfo of Hilary on that one.

Slippery slope. Benign bans turn into larger bans because you've allowed your enemy to know that you're weak willed.

>giving up to your enemy for nothing in return is comprimise

They are never going to shut up until guns are banned. You are allowing them to get one step closer to banning guns.

Gun control was a dead issue at the federal level until yesterday. You're throwing away two decades of political capital and 23 years of legislative victory.

I am just assuming you're a gun grabber larping as a gun owner at this point.

If you ban semi autos the police will be forced to stake out illegal semi auto owners like they did when they ban full autos. Guess what, it worked.
I don't know a single soul that illegally owns a full auto that they bought back when it was legal.
Just fucking give up already dumb snek meme nigger.

yeah, and we have the "true conservative" Ronald Reagan to thank for it. What a cunt.

It's blatantly unconstitutional.

Besides, why would I give the left a victory on an issue we've been winning for decades?

Fuck a bump stock.
Its not a firearm.
Its not serialised.
Its just a random piece of shit someone is jewing gun owners into buying.
I'm sorry bumpstock manufacturers but fuck if they want it, its not even close to infringing on the Second.

Buy them if you want to make an investment but I'm guessing the threat has already made them skyrocket.

Point

FREEDOM

Can't you read, follow along

/thread

you should not give them a single inch.

Bbbb..bump it upp

Yes. This is true. You can expect to pay >10000$ for a piece of shit sten gun, its only redeeming feature is that its not neutered.

>hillbilly

Definitely a larping libtard.

Your supervisor isn't going to be happy.

not taxed enough. last I check 5.56x45 costs 50 cents each and 50 bmgs at 2 dollars.

You guys ever wonder why the share prices of a $43 Billion industry skyrockets after these mass shootings? Its because the only people who take advantage of these events are the gun industry and the NRA, turning a profit off of the fears they stoke in useful idiots like yourself. Shills like OP try to scare you into buying more of this shit by saying THEIR COMIN FOR MUH GUNS. Nobody is ever losing their guns in america. its too profitable. nothing will change. time and time again dems have tried to restrict them. time and time again bought and paid for reps and judges have struck laws down. stop jerkin yourselves off. youre the establishment here.

or just buy a rubber band.

youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ?t=80

There is nothing we can do. They have been lobbying to ban guns for a long time. The most we can do is deceitful compromise. I know it seems like giving in totally to them. But you don't have a choice when masses say it.

Surrender isn't deceitful compromise.

I've seen some larping libtards in my day, but you are indeed the worst at it. I am honestly embarrassed for you.

Nope
>Hardcore right wing.
Just not inbred stupid. Learn from the muzzies fag. It makes people stupid.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8728693

>You don't have a choice when the masses say it

The masses can go fuck themselves. This isn't a democracy you fucking idiot. It's a constitutional republic. We have laws in place, and "the masses" don't dictate the laws.

I do this all the time desu senpai

>Muh freedom
A bump stock isn't covered by the 2A :)

thats right, Hanz. only LEOs or Class 3 dealers are allowed to possess any burst or full-auto gun. Dealers have them strictly for R&D for military or police use. Modifying a gun to burst or full is fine until you get caught then youre fucked

If you legitimately think you're right wing, then you are in reality nothing more than a useful idiot for the left. A democrat who is literally too stupid to realize which party represents his views.

I'm still going with larping faggot, though.

You're no better than the retarded slut walk feminist.

These people have been lobbying against guns for years. It's people like me who make it a logistical nightmare for them to do so. People like you are just counterproductive to our cause.

"MURICA! AINT NO WAY YOU TAKEN MY GUNS."

the more you know

Of course it is.

Yes they do, look at what the done since the 1920s

Its impossible to ban guns in america, i dont care how much lobbying they're doing or how much money they think they can spend or how many feelings they have.

its physically logisticslly impossible to ban guns let alone remove any significsnt number of them from the population. Gun grabbers are like cancer victims laying in their death bed in complete denial of their impending death. Im sure theres a better analogy but the point is gun culture will never be changed.

And you are now lobbying against guns.

What does that tell you about your level of intelligence?

While you are a larping faggot, there are people who actually seem to believe what you do.

They're the reason we haven't repealed more gun laws in the last 20 years.

Shame they decided to piss away all of their political capital over a piece of plastic.

Well played, I guess.

Every single place is sold out. At least online. I checked last night.

NOT SAYING THEY CAN BAN THEM.

THEY TRY TO MAKE DRASTIC CHANGES AND WE MAKE IT A LOGISTIC NIGHTMARE FOR THEM.

Stop shilling, it's like no one can fathom what I've been saying.

This desu we should all sack up and convert

its impossible to ban guns but its possible to eliminate mass shootings. all mass shooters use legal weapons because they dont have the knowledge or motivation to obtain an illegal device for their murder-suicide plot.

How does someone this retarded even get on the internet?

Go home, cia. You're drunk.

Please tell me where it says bump stock in the 2A? :)

The ones he used were scary black tacticool baby killing bumpers. Everything accessory that makes a rifle look scary will be banned if democunts and paul ryan get their way

>This isn't a democracy you fucking idiot. It's a constitutional republic
why do you lolbergs always say that? A republic is just a form of democracy in which citizens transfer their power to elected representatives. Theyre both part of the same system of government. I don't want mob rule either, but the only time you fags bring that argument up is when you dont want congress to act on popular legislation. I remember making the same arguments when I was an ill adjusted 15 year old, ie the last time I was a libertarian.

If you want to debate an issue with someone, good, debate the fucking issue. but stop bring up these fucking non arguments to try to shut the debate down before it even starts.
fag

It doesnt. But the second amendment is a building block of the rest of the laws. ATF deemed these just a part. Therefore not the gun, which is technically just the lower. But they can and will ban certain parts. Again, we true gun enthusiastic people made logistical nightmares for the left.

Just like, it's illegal to posses a 11 inch barrel with no registered sbr in the same location. (Intent) is a crime. Of course it's a nightmare to enforce. But it means potential to get yourself into some deep shit if you get caught.

Michael savage is right.

What in the HELL do you need something like that for?

Arms. It's obviously part of an arm. Banning it is a clear infringement.

Do libtards really think that pretending to be illiterate is a good argument?

Remove restrictions on weaponry in citizen hands/legalize real machine guns.

The anti white left doesn't not care that the government has in its possession, real machine guns, planet killer nuclear weapons, bombers and ICBM's, anything that they can invent, etc.

The civilian population always gets its rights negotiated downward and this is one more example of it. One man abuses his rights so people who have committed no crimes have to give up their rights.

It's a Bootlicker's paradise.

spring mechanism yes

A bump stock isn't an arm. Please try again. :)

You don't, but like many said. There's a few ways to bump fire without the stock. Regulating it is stupid because you'd have to ban sharpies and shit. Anyway my point is the left will go after these. Not because they're logical or anything. Because they're emotional and make irrational decisions. But it's our job to stand in the way of it. Producing millions before they even get to debate it. Will strongly combat it.