HAPPENING: BOMB EVACUATION IN STRASBOURG

>'You have one hour or it will BLOW'
>Square evacuated by police after dramatic bomb threat
It is believed the bomb scare was sparked by a call threatening news agency AFP, with the caller saying: "You have an hour, otherwise it's going to blow."

Agence France Presse immediately warned the national police who evacuated the building where AFP is located and also several businesses including the Fnac shopping centre in Place Kléber.

Images surfacing on Twitter show people scrambling out of the city centre in Strasbourg, France- which is also the formal seat of the European Parliament.

And police have cordoned off the scene - with locals being advised to avoid the areas of Kléber and Lafayette.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/863269/Strasbourg-evacuated-France-lockdown-Lafayette-Kl-ber-bomb-scare-armed-police
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Update:

The entire square has been evacuated. Bomb believed to be in the European Parliament.

Shamelessly bumping with images of the incident.

Shit, forgot the source.

>express.co.uk/news/world/863269/Strasbourg-evacuated-France-lockdown-Lafayette-Kl-ber-bomb-scare-armed-police

the government spooks probably the ones who did it so they could evacuate everyone for ((some reason))

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

heads up

>Bomb believed to be in the European Parliament.

Oh god yes, bomb the tower of babylon!

oh fugg, larp or real?

Wait, for real ?

Weren't there people saying there's more to come after LV shooting? Could this be part of it?

PART

it's a real larp

>be teen Larper
>make phone call
>shut down city
>MFW

context? i got it in Sup Forums too and i just don't get why its in Sup Forums

THOUSANDS OF EUROS IN BAGUETTES. COMPED!

>inb4 its some dumb teenager whos going to get his life ruined.
i give it a 50/50 shot its a real bomb threat with a real bomb.

Remember the weapons cache stolen from Portugal. Explosives and guns etc. Is this the beginning?

Ther was a binary thread a few minutes ago and the coordinate was Brandenburg gate
Thread went 404

Nothing burger just some edgy faggot

ive always wanted to do this during a final exam. but phone booths stopped existing by the time i thought about trying it

why even warn people of a bomb if it's real? just let it explode. Is there any statistics of how many times a warning has been made to the number of times it's been fake?

I'm betting 100% fake

finns being bored

Literally nothing in French news, fake news.

Yea but if someone called my place of employment and said there was a bomb,my ass is going home. Fuck waiting around to find out of its real.

Google it you lemon.

they just moved it to /bant/

The IRA used to call in bombs all the time. They didn't necessarily want to kill innocent people, just cause terror and damage. This is a tactic we will start to see ISIS using alongside the traditional trucks of peace and machete attacks.

BAN FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC ASSAULT BOMBS NOW

It's so common it's not even news worthy anymore.

Part and parcel of living in Frankistan. You expect shit in the toilet.

This kind of shit happens often, every weeks we have a bomb squad blowing the luggages of some retard who forgot them at a bus stop