Hot schit

Sup Forums DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT ME

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/405093-hillary-clinton-email-dump/
youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM
web.archive.org/web/20170218215605/http://www.politico.com/story/2009/06/where-dcs-a-listers-go-for-vacation-023151
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU

ARE

A

there you go Hungary, fucking everything up again.

TOY

rt.com/usa/405093-hillary-clinton-email-dump/

This is just what happens when you reject Christianity. It's the very reason most atheist taking heads are actually looking for secular rationalizations of Christian ideas.

YA THINK GRANDS IN SUSHI IS HOT SHIT DONTCHA!
MY WHOLE NETWORK HAD THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN
COMPED.

THIS AINT SOME WELFARE MEAT YOU GET AT TACOBELL.

AND YOU WONDER WHY MOTHER DOESN'T LIKE GUNS.

:::FLICKS HEAD::

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM

DONT

web.archive.org/web/20170218215605/http://www.politico.com/story/2009/06/where-dcs-a-listers-go-for-vacation-023151

Casa Podesta Pizza Party

To: [email protected], [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Date: 2015-10-27 18:28
Subject: Casa Podesta Pizza PartySo glad that we got to see both of you after quite a while.
It was great to be with Tony so close to his 72nd..
Attached are pictures that capture some of the spirit of the evening - at a couple of different levels.
Warm Regards - and hope we see you again soon.
Ashok

Amrita & Ashok Mahbubani

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

>Raised 40 grand at a Pizza place, didn't make a pizza..... ????

Comet on Podesta.

To: [email protected]
Date: 2008-10-04 20:41
Subject: Comet on Podesta.
Great show! Great speech.

Raised over 40 grand. My only regret is I did not make you a nice
pizza. When can I?

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:29 PM
To: Sandler, Susan
Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief

It's mine, but not worth worrying about.
On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, "Sandler, Susan" wrote:
Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

Susaner

Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Sandler, Susan
Cc: Sandler, Herbert
Subject: You left something at the Field house

Susan & Herb
I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.
Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

lol that got me good

same year different alternate reality game, created by D-BROCK, of sharayahablue

givin this thread a bump.
the normals need to know this

2011, then Andrew was killed.

You just know Podesta is a creepy pedo, by looking at his face and hands

Facial pubic hair

Every

Time

"Talk of pig roasting and slaughter kept popping up during dinner and was the last tale Podesta told before the guests left. To earn money while attending law school at Georgetown, he spent two years working at Turkey Run Farm in McLean, now called the Claude Moore Colonial Farm, an 18th-century re-creation.

He dressed in britches, a blousy linen shirt, floppy hat and homemade shoes and learned how to butcher and roast a pig.

Standing in the kitchen and acting out his role, Podesta explained: “It’s best to do the butchering at 4 a.m., “because pigs should be slaughtered when it is cool, and it takes a long time to roast them. The pig is hauled on a front-end loader in order to split and gut it. It’s most important to slow the pig down by shooting it between the eyes so you can cut its throat. It makes the pig less ornery and a whole lot more cooperative than if you just stick a knife in its throat.”

In homage to these skills, Podesta used to have a picture of a pig on a spit as his screen saver, but his staffers made him get rid of it, because he said: “They couldn’t stand looking into the pig’s eyes during meetings.”

The powerful John Podesta does not always get his way."

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA!

Its ok skippy, once we wake the masses about psy op cover ups we'll get back to you, dont you worry!

PURCHASE

benjamin fischbein literally raped 6 million children desu