ITT: I prove the existence of God

I will be using meme-arrows (greentext) for my developments.

First things first:

>To be is to exist
>To exist is to be
>That which exists exists

Now enter that which exists:

>The will exists and is inside itself (do what you WILL)

Enter God:

>God has a will
>The will is the will of God
>God's will exists and is inside itself

Now for a bit of magic, if you will, as I identify God with His will:

>God exists and is inside Himself

QED

r8 and h8 and deb8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is is
Is not is not
>t. Parmenides

I didn't read it up to the end, but you seem like you may be fucking autistic

>God exists and is inside Himself
gay

>Enter God
everything past that was largely speculative.

Not to shit on anyone's views,
But I try to believe when there's hardship, either in this world in general I'm growing up in or internal personal affliction/problems.

I find it a very positive way to cope, it's not really something that needs to be debated. Sometimes people are far and which I admit myself at many points in my life was.

But as I kind of got in too deep in some hairy situations, I feel like the man upstairs kinda had something to do with it.

I don't know, I just like to think there's some good in the world and he's not this tormentious judgmental being like everyone makes him out to be.

I pray now every night since I've wondered about my physical health from smoking, my life issues, the evil in this world, the mindless senseless killings, the confliction that the world is in.

Because it brings peace of mind focusing on something positive and knowing if something were to happen as I'm sitting here writing, I'll at least be at peace. If that makes sense. Plus it's helped to be a better person overall.

I hope you have a good day OP.

True if big

No fucking word playing bullshit give me the proof that your religious deity (your version of God) exists?

Look at this noob who doesn't know that the Book of Mormon proves God's existence

>To be is to exist
BULLSHIT. do sims characters exist?

Even if god isn't real, some of those hebrew scribes were wise beyond their times. Little to no knowledge of microbiology and anatomy, and their rules still made sense

>Jewish rule (we now know):
>Don't weird ocean creatures, only regular fish (shellfish spoils too quickly without proper refrigeration or preservation and you will most likely get sick if you eat it in a bronze-age restaurant. and most are filter feeders and can contain concetrated toxins.)
>Don't eat pig (if you do not cook it thoroughly you will get brain worms. also, they feed almost exclusively on raw materials people could eat, and yield less food than what they consume. if you think raising beef and poutlry is inefficient, just take a look at pork.)
>Lay not with a man as you do with a woman (penetrative homosexual sex carries a massive disease risk, increases the likelihood of fecal incontinence, and yes, rectal cancer.)
There's more but I forget it all

The old testament is full of some amazing observations. Were those kikes sitting back and watching society with a careful eye or did they just have a gut feeling?

>do sims characters exist?

In your mind.

>god has a will
op is a faggot as usual

A tautology is true because it is true.

>things that exist exist
>god exists
>therefore god exists

PSSST GUYS

fuck off retard

Well, how does he exist?

ya, goblins too. is this your proof OP? anything we can think of is real?

existfully

>Jewish rule (we now know):
In the old testament Jews are not have said to ruled everything and in many places they get invaded by other tribes (by the supposed birth of Jesus they were under Roman rule).
>Don't weird ocean creatures, only regular fish
Anyone would have known this thou. The man who ate the funny looking fish died so the rest of the tribe stuck to the fish they knew were safe to eat.
>Don't eat pig
Another thing most people through the area new without needing a bible.
> they feed almost exclusively on raw materials people could eat, and yield less food than what they consume. if you think raising beef and poutlry is inefficient, just take a look at pork.)
Farmers still find it profitable to raise pigs because they do it thereby there is a benefit to be had.
>Lay not with a man as you do with a woman
Would be better if it listed all the diseases women could give you.

Existfully inside Himself hmmm...?

You wouldn't believe the things I could have seen.

i believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
/thread

I believe you've seen millions of cocks you flaming faggot

>posting bateman