How much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Why are blacks in the US so violent?

"Blacks are the violent ones! said the race who committed countless genocides, imperalism, rape, pillage, colonialism, slavery and oppression.

Bantu

>Why are blacks in the US so violent?
White privilege.

entertainment industry sells sex and violence.
blacks can only live on memes from pop culture because they're legit retarded.

I used to hate London a lot, now i hate it even more since is full of mudslimes, streetshitters and niggers.

Black people literally did all of those things too.

kind of a misrepresentation of the take a knee. it's more like giving the finger to your grampa who lost a leg in the war.

They're violent because white apologists have let them get away with so much shit the last 50 years and it's just compiled.

The black race has always been violent. Just look at modern day Africa.

1 post wew

Learn black history, they're far from innocent.

>in the US
pretty optimistic tbqhwyfambalamps

There's a different between organized violence and random niggery, Muhammad.

>winning wars
>raping your neighbor
only a retard could equate these

>only whites commit genocide
>Rwanda

get your shit together

There are maybe two races on the planet that haven't done all of those things at some point in their history abdul

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEEIT!!!

how much do did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin

Blacks were the ones who enslaved their own people, Euros just bought them.

I love it when they take the knee. It must tick something in the ol' anglo saxon brain to see subordinates assume their rightful position on their own

>Trump becomes president
>Black people kneel before him
This is the best timeline

>How much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin

As much nuffin as a dindunuffin could do,
If a dindunuffin could dindu nuffin.

Blacks in general are violent. It's just the US is the place where the most white/black interaction occurs, so it ends up getting the spotlight. Nobody gives a shit when a bunch of African niggers go and butcher and entire village, then eat the remains.

Are you kidding me paco?

Every civilization does the same things. Including African nations, to this day

they STILL do most of the things on that list to this day.

>7th grade science
>teacher is taking a poll of who likes doing sports inside and who likes doing it outside
>and asking us why
>black kid says he prefers playing basket ball outdoors
>teacher's face lights up since she is really into nature and outdoors stuff
>she asks him why do you prefer doing it outside
>he says because when there's a fight the adults are less likely to be there and break it up
>her expression completely changes
>like a part of her just died

You're the king of the bootlickers if you think a man deserves to be strangled to death for talking back to an authority figure. We're not in the dark ages you swine!

>a man
the absolute state of britain

I think we can say the same about france.

>Bitch please..

One nigger took a knee while 1000s of others committed murders and robberies at the same time...

But congratulations, you find one that is not a violent chimpanzee...

How much nog can a nignog nig if a nignog nigs nog?

>Be repeat, known criminal

>Be reported for bootlegging out front

>Be selling bootleg cigarettes, be involved (3rd party) in an assault that took place

>confronted by police

>be combative, resistive, belligerent, DINU NUFFIN

>suffer heart attack as a direct result of morbid obesity while resisting arrest

IT's THE EVIL WHITE POLICE FAULT

Thats because we had advanced armies and civilizations that allowed us to enslave subhumans. Africa has been a shit hole pre and post colonization which is a proven fact of shit tier IQ in Africans. Heck even low IQ Arabs enslaved Africa.

That nigger has some enormous hands and wrists

How were they even able to cuff him?

This made my day. Thank you user.

>enormous hands and wrists
guy was 5'8"
the cops were tiny manlets.

He was 1.9 m.

are you trolling

selling loosey cigarettes is probably the answer

I'm 190.5 m and if the top of someones head is as high as my chest, like the manlet cop, they are 4'11"-5'0 ft tall.
those are the tiniest, scrawniest cops i've ever seen.

Europeans heavily encouraged slavery which made slavery a far bigger business that it ever was. Slavery used to be a minor thing before europeans showed up and bought them en masse. And just because you "bought them" doesnt mean its fine. I could pay someone to murder you and your family in your sleep but since Im not the murderer i'm in the clear right?

Also bringing machine guns to fight armies with much lower technology and tribesmen isnt really the type of "fight" most people refer to.

Because they were opressed their whole fucking life and all this anger builds up until they can't hold it back anymore

Yeah, they're called Mexicans.

Cops are the biggest dindus

/thread.

Can't make that shit up....

No its because gang/thug culture is all too prevalent and since America is an entertainment powerhouse it spreads like wildfire in the western world. When you have kids growing up on music glorifying drugs violence and sex and combine that with living in an environment where its easy to get involved with those type of things is bad news.

Media effects the way kids act way more than it does adults.

African American homicide rates is around 30 per 100,000 meanwhile Ghana has an homicide rate of 1.70 per 100,000, and its more violent, unstable and much more poverty ridden neighbour (Nigeria) homicide rate has fallen to 10.1 per 100,000. I wonder why all these poor black nations already have lower crime rate that African Americans, hmmm.