Best country to get a wife?

Alright boys, I've decieded to take an extended stay in Europe to try to find a wife. I'm an American and all the women here are whores. Which country should I go to to get a wife? Which country has the best women in terms of atractiness, traditional values, maternal instincts, and religious peity. Pics are most certainly needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how are you going to guarantee that they aren't just using you to get to the U.S., then divorce you and take half your stuff (asking for a friend)

I found southern rural germans to be quite cute and traditional, although I guess anything looks great compared to the 'women' we have here

contrary to popular belief, german women are pretty traditional.

just dont look in large cities since they're full of whores.

My wife is from Bavaria, very good looking and traditional.

All women everywhere are whores. It's just a matter of whether or not they've had the opportunity to let their whorish instincts run wild. If you want a wife and mother of your kids, looks for a lady that

1)Does not have a smartphone
2)Lives far away from a large metropolitan area, at least 100 miles is preferable
3)Still lives with her parents, and probably always has. Great relationship with her dad.
4)Has more than a nominal belief in God, carries a bible, quotes scripture, etc.
5)Dresses extremely modestly
6)Has not been to college
7)Spends her weekends doing fun things at home, hangs out in book stores, does not watch much TV
8)Has hobbies such as gardening and volunteering at animal shelters

>I'm a whore and all the women here are Americans.

Didn't you just get your ass handed to you in the last thread you posted like 5 minutes ago?

really? didn't know about that

Yeah she's from a rural town, population is about 500.

Just get a qt loli from AFghanistan. There are like 2 million orphan girls in afghanistan lol

The Mormon state in usa

that is nice, coming from croat. might consider bavaria as well

>Best country to get a wife?
LOL! Well.. It sure in the HELL is NOT the Jewnited States. Can't wait for Hillary Trumps liberalism and Israeli cock-sucking to destroy this place. Music to thyne ears it shall be. Stay gullible Americucks

have found south african white girls to be very good..have one myself

Afrikaner?

Do you hate administrators and project managers by any chance?

No, why?

Again, it's not a matter of the country, it's a matter of where in the country. You could probably find a woman as described in in America if you looked in rural Appalachia, parts of the Midwest, or remote states like North Dakota or Alaska. Are you going to find it in San Francisco? Hell no.

>Afrikaner
yes

" I'm an American and all the women here are whores. "

The only men who say that are obese, mentally ill, immature "friend-zoned" losers who refuse to sort themselves out.

Yes, feminism is a plague, but so is lazy entitlement.

muslim is the only answer
everything elese is haram
inshallah

You can find many such women in the Middle East or Utah (Mormons).

A very prominent PUA says it too.
rooshv.com/

Problem is that his experience is limited to places like DC and NYC

You dumb fucks realize that feminism and communism started in Europe? They're all brainwashed over there.

Any man with any sense knows exactly where and how to find a decent woman in our degenerate society.

It all starts with YOU. YOU are part of the problem, and things aren't going to get any better just because you marry a Trojan horse of a woman who wants a green card.

Fix yourselves. Then you'll see how easy it is to (a) get any woman you want, and (b) how easy it is to enlighten that woman and redpill her into a traditional, decent human being.

Denmark. Women are beautiful, and will let you fuck them before marriage.

My wife is from rural Moldova. She is very very attractive, and very very traditional.

You want a down to earth church boy that you can teach BJ-BJJ and sexually assault passive aggressive men in the name of justice! Women cannot handle that responsibility plus they smell like fish.

This is so sad to read.

Tfw conservative muslim Girls and conservative christian chinks are the only pure females in the world right now

Who wouldn't go to Church with her?

Are you sure about that?

no thanks, i'd rather bang an insane whore than the boring biblethumping retard you are discribing.

Recruit all the boys

Bolivians. Most of south america. Based on the fact that most of them are godfearing, wholesome women. They might not be lookers in the long term, but you'll be set for life.

>You can find many such women in the Middle East
You have to go back, Mohammed

This

WHY DONT YOU GO TO A REMOTE PHILIPPINES ISLAND 99.9% FILIPINO AND GET A FEW WIVES FOR YOURSELF.
COMPED.

THAT WELFARE SHIT YOU FIND BUYING SUSHI IN PUBLIX AND EATING TACOBELL
ISN'T WIFE MATERIAL.

YOU WANT A WIFE THAT KNOWS A $100 BILL IS NOTHING.
AND $100,000 IS NOT ALOT OF MONEY.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM

your own country.
don't steal others women,burger.

>All that makeup
She isn't pure at all.
Stop chasing the 3d vaginakike, and embrace the 2D love

>boring
>biblethumping
pick one

>Thinking there are women that aren't boring
Yeah, enjoy your modern basic bitch who considers her friends' facebook post about the new GoT episode more interesting than her date with you and your plans for kids

Nice strawman, faggot.

If you ever touched a woman in real life you'd know that there are wonderful girls out there who would devote their lives to a good man.

this is globalization, looking for partners beyond your own local/countries borders. Women are similar all over the world, the best is to bite a bullet and try to raise your children the way you wish the population should have been.

I know there are, dipshit, follow the reply chain

I'm gay enough to know this is poster is a hole. Do not listen to her siren's call.

>Women are similar all over the world
That couldn't be further from the truth.

Why would you enable her delusional superstition, that's just cruel. No better than enabling the mental illness of a tranny by cutting off their dick.

>That's why guys like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise had great marriages and never got fucked over

Oh wait.

UK fag here

Go to Finland

Finland.

>confusing a bang and a life partner

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.

Get yourself a Burmese girlfriend

The best country to get a wife in is the one you're from. Redpilled wives aren't found, they're made. Just find a QT virgin and get to work, it's the only way to save the west

Cute

US still has good women, but youre not gonna find her anywhere normies hang out.

England

>Just find a QT virgin
And how exactly are you going to do that once you've left high-school?

WHORE ISLAND

German, too many degenerates here.

White women most definitely are all the same. The only meaningful difference is probably between those who lived behind the iron curtain and those who didn't

Women? Like the ones that do this to me?

GTFO I'm fine thanks

MY SIDES

>Just find a QT virgin and get to work, it's the only way to save the west
That's not saving the west one bit. It is a noble way to live but it's not fighting (((the machine))) at all

>I'm an American and all the women here are whores.
Huh, I guess it comes down to your perceptions. The hip thing to do right now over here (at least for guys who haven't caved and settled for some mail order Filipino) is marry an American chick because they're less whorish.

He's delusional. Probably picked up a """pure""" church girl who has taken dozens of nigger dick

ive fantasized about traditional anglican middle upper class english women.

hot

What you seem to be describing is the Amish.

There are exactly zero women who are attractive and haven't taken advantage of their ability to whore out for attention and gibs

It's certainly doing everything (((they)))'ve programmed you not to do

My plan is to both have kids, and then move to Japan. This way my kids grow up in a safe, civilized country that isn't on an economic, demographic and cultural death spiral and I starve (((them))) of the tax dollars they want to give to brown people

That applies to the rest of the world too.

Its almost as if physical traits shouldn't be placed above all else!