Exploring our oceans: don’t you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIxcN0-v_pI
archive.is/8dGIN
youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs
youtube.com/watch?v=u5GhJKBB5P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's mining to be done. Gotta acquire materials if you want to blast humanity into space.

>The ocean sucks
>Who wants to be around some faggy fish

This is why we should make robots do it when we're done perfecting AI, they might find something, and if they don't its not that big a deal.

Stop shitposting, Poseidon.
We're going to find Atlantis and take ALL of your gold.

Nah,
>smacks lips
yal need ta be feeden ma spawn not no worrin bout splorin.

What about the underwater aleens

Deap sea oil viens. Dumbass you want to pay 4$ gal or 1$ gal of gas.

I would bet my life theres some cool shit like crashed UFOs from when they were making us

>This is why we should make robots do it when we're done perfecting AI

Haha, by the time that happens, I expect the ecosystem of the ocean to be totally fucked. It will be a search for survivors, not species.

I keep a few "reef" tanks at the house. I enjoy the science of it. So many undiscovered things...would they benefit humanity? Who knows.

There is talk of under-ice lakes in antartica that have been proven to have complex and isolated life forms.....This is very similar and just as interesting.

The most interesting thing about the ocean is that if it is healthy, all of it is alive, even the water.

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!!!

lol go back to the "history" channel, i think ancient aliens is on.

>watching the history channel
no thanks

The deep ocean legit scares me. Like, even the thought of going down there. I feel no terror at the idea of going into space, but going deep into the ocean is a giant fuck no.

I pay 1.8 € per litre

Don't wake up the sleeping ones o̮͙̪ͮͦ̎̔r̥̖̭̩̭̜ͧ̍ͨ ̤͓ť̯͚͂͒ͧh̞̯͉̟̠̖̭ͭ̂̒̌̐̿̂͢e͉y w̙ͣ̉ͪ͡į̴̡̮͔̘͍̜͔̭̂͗͒̉ͨ̉l̡̞͕̺̝̜͓ͧ̓̈́l̳͉̠͑̒̀͟͢ ̴̧̼̦̻̜͂̿ͣ̚s͕͇̣̻̬̮̺̃͛ͬ̃͊ͤͬ͌́͞ͅu̵̮̭̞ͪͨ͠r̡̨̭͍̾͊̏͌ͣ͝ê̶͈͎̞̬͒͆̾ͣ̑͋́͟l̛͍̠̼̰̭̮̞̫̝̽ͤ̕y̢͔͕̦̞̟͈͌͌̉̿ b̷̩̭̳̫͍̦̓̄ͨ̈̑̃́̚͘e̛̗͍̺̳̯̰̘̦͉̖̰ͮ̔̎ͪͨ͒̇͜͜͠ͅ ̛͚̦͖̗ͬͯ̇̔̏̂̔ͧ͋͒̍̕͠͠t̸̬͈͈̮͎͎ͧͯͪ̐̍ͬͧ̚͡ͅh̸̡̛̘͖̞̱͍̝͈̩̰̀̈͗͂ͯ͋͌̄͌ͬ̏̇̈́ͣ̚͠ê̶̵̷̼̬͕͖͔͖͇͈̈́ͨ̉͗̀ ̹̗͔́̈͗̃̓͊̈́̇̍́͘e̴̢̩̘̻̱̪̞̮̬̟̬ͯ͆̎ͯ̽ͅn̷̴̗̮̥̞͓̮̹̪̫͓͖̼̤̼̫͈͚̾̄́͑͑ͬͭ͌ͯ̍͊͜͞͠ḏ̵̨̞̮͙͚̱͉̺́̂ͭͦ̆͋ͣ̏̇ͬ͛̓ͧͬ̔̈́̎̚͘ͅ ̵̢̛̩̥̻̱ͤ̐̒̔ͭ͒ͫ̎̌̉̐̿̉͞o̷̸̘͍̬͇͖͓̮̜̗͓̭̞ͫ̐̔̽͐ͦͬ̍̿̓͌͊̂͂͛̃ͦ́͢͞f̖̪̰̯͖͕̯̘̮̘̥̟̈ͧ̽̃̄̾̇̉̑ͤ̽ͩ̏̆̿̚̚͢ ̸̵̫̘̙͖͓͉̳͈͚̹̩͓̦̮̉͐ͭ͊͛ͩͭ͐̋ͬͩ̍͗̉͆͊͂ͧ́́͞ͅu̷̡̡̻͍͓̝̜̻͉͖͌̐͒̈́̍̏ͬ͑̓̑͋̒͑̈́̎͋̆s͉̯̭̖͇̙̱̠͚̗̱̓̾͂ͯͮ͐̂ͮͣ̿̓́̕̕

checked

>fuck salt
DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL.

That's just your basic human instinct.
Humans weren't meant to be do shit on the ocean. I also feel that any maritime activity is a huge waste of time and humans aren't supposed to be doing it. Sailing, diving, swimming, all that shit.
People weren't meant to go underwater. Period.

10/10

best place to hide in the world is underground beneath the ocean floor. I don't know what lurks there and I don't want to know

okay, mr. C

Do you know why the oceans are so large and growing?

They're filled with liberal tears.

better one

Malfunctioned FBI bot.

I always knew CIDF was on this board.

quit reposting from /x/ you fucking faggot.

The bottom of the ocean is far less effected than you may think. Life will remain around the primordial vents undisturbed. Life began there, and will stay there till the oceans are gone.

I'm genuinely much more scared of leviathans at the bottom of our oceans than aliens in space

youtube.com/watch?v=nIxcN0-v_pI

>2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
FUCKING THIS.
FUCK FISH.

Checked and very true.

t̵̠̰͈͈̫̪ͅ.̖͞ ̢̝̗̖l̛͎̩̼͈̘̘o̗̰̮̖̠v͡e̬̖c̤͎͡r͈̗͈̮̪a͉͠f͚͈̥̪̮̩̘t̤͍͉̣͙̹̱

alright CIA. time for your nap, we'll go straight down the ocean

This screams reddit and morty humor.

the aqua jew hides in the depths inside his giantic cities made of gold and aryan blood

Meh. The other pasta that was larger was a lot more fun.
The mars one derived from the first was gold as well.

underrated

Why is everything a jew to German flag anons LOL

I agree with fucktard.

I need to know who got it

This.

Well there is precedent to that tbqhfamalam.
Same reason burgers namecall using niggers, I'll be called cheesenigger I guess.

somebody post that pic of that absolutely horrible thing they found deep down in the ocean, I had it but couldn't stand to keep it in my image folder

shut up retarded spic

Wait up, we're not niggers, we could just ask poseidon to flood african and the middle east in return for something he may want, like an underwater nigger park.

pic related, it's you

>
>
Nice. Checked.
Also nice game you fucking leaf I have to try it now.

Damn chtulu thicc af

Cheesenigger would make sense, side not Americans cant buy French cheese for some reason
Oh yes I'm brown, if you only knew

note*

I like the Time new face of America one, it's funnier

You can, but only in gay cities like new york or los angeles.
Same thing here, whenever you see an American themes shop or restaurant it's guaranteed to be a cringe hipster gay shit.

Fuck me, have I wandered into /x/?

Really? I heard from a friend you can't online, it's illegal or something weird like that.

Faggot sailing created civilization

how are American theme restaurants in france?
Do they call their fries 'freedom fries'?
is the only menu item besides freedom fries burgers?

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off chinese shill

archive.is/8dGIN

>aqua Jew
Is this the ultimate redpill?

How did you place that text over your post? Genuinely curious, what ascii wizardry did you pull?

The Deep Sea is actually very interesting, new species are being discovered constantly, we have the giant squids there, greenland sharks and evidence that even bigger sharks may exist, it's definitely worth to explore and I'm thrilled by any new expedition.

Same could be argued for traveling through the sky or over the ocean yet we do it anyways.

If salt sucks so badly then why is League of Legends the most played video game in the World Goy?

I miss that Tourettesy bastard.

“I don’t understand”. Nuff said fgt

T̴͖̯̠̦͚̖̘̪̮͍ͯ̂ͧͫ͑̍̇ͩ̍ͬ̂ͮ̿̈́ͮ̓͌e̴͓̹̰͈̟̘̪̘̟̹̪͈̖̱͈͖̥̔ͭ̀͐͋͌̌ͭ͊̎ͪ͡ḽ̡̧̞̟̻̠̭̙̼̙̫̣̰̖̯̀̀͂̒̌ͯ͌̃ͧ̂͗̈́́̚̚̕͠l̶̷̞͕̺̼̠͖̖̱ͫͭ̐ͤ͋̓ͣ̾ͦ̐́̚̚ ̷̨̪̦̗̰̦̼̝̦̹̭̠̹͔̠̞̥̰͚̠͊̎̓̽ͩ̾̑̏͘m̸̸̨͈͎̞̬͎̟̣̙̮̱̪̦͙͔̜ͬ͊̑ͣͮ͌̈́̐̕͟e̛͓͉̱͙̤̘͇̩͈̔ͣ̑͂̀ͧͬ̂́̾ͯͪ́̚̕ͅ ̡̺̼̣͚̹͎̱̿ͭͪ̿ͣͣ͒̿͗̑͒ͧ̉̂ͦ͟͠w̛̪͍̹͙̤̪̖̬̫͓̣̬̗͕̜̪͋͊͂̈̆̆̒͊̇͆̋́́̀ͅh̴̨̡̩̻̜͗͂̋ͫ͠a̧͍͓̪͔̳̐́̋̍͑̌̀̒ͬͭ͐̄ͨ̇̓͑̊̃̌́͘͢͝t̷̷̛̬̱̺̹̜̝̖̜͖̞̜̙̉̊̌̈́ͧͪͫ͝ ̸̘̞͓̭ͧͨ̉ͩ͛̓̇ͪͭͬͧ̋͗͢i̝̳̥̫̮̦͚̹̘̙̹̞̓ͮͫͩ̌͂̓ͫ̈̓̏́͞s̢̡̛͖̙͚͋̓͗̔ͮ̊̏ͧ͌ͦ͋ͭ̐̒̀ͤͅ ̧̦̺̰̗̠͙͓͑̄̋̍͞į̸̰͈̗̬͎̟̞̗̇͆̎̂̄ͯ̔̿̎̄ͤ̍t̴͕͉̮̫̪̥͔̂͑ͭ̈́͊ͦ͊̈̉̒͞͞ ̵̨̙̹̤̳͍͙̖̺͚̼̮͍̔ͩͭ͆ͤ̋̈ͯͭ͢ͅļ̳̭͍͓͕̤͎̩̬͌͒̾͂ͨ̒͑͒ͤ͛́̄̄ͣ̆̎́͟ī̷͍̟̳̳̪̖̗̯̭̩̬̦̣̰͔ͮͤ͛͌́͂ͨ͗ͬ̏́ḵ̶̦͎͍̰͓̦̥̘̰̻̭̘͎̯̓͊ͭͨ͂̑̽ͯ̒ͯ͂̇̐̋̊̚͘͢e̢̨̨͎͉͖̜̱̮͖ͣ́͂͆̽̈̊ͦ̃̿̏ͨ̽͑͠ͅ ̧̠̝͇̬͔ͪ̋͌̐ͯͤ͒͗̇ͤ̏̕b̳͓̟͕ͮͮ̇ͮ̽̔̀̌̉ͦ̆́͢͟ͅe͇̣͖̣̙̹͕̝͓̫̜̼͎̮͇̩̙̾ͧͨ̕i̷̢̢̩̬̫̯̹̥͓̣̳̜̤̭̞̩͇̝̽͐̾͒ͦͤ̑̄ͧ̉̿̃̄̍ͧ͂̒̃́n̶̡̡̦̮̻̻̥͈̺̖̟̫̫̻ͯͤ̿ͣ̌ͯͬ̀ḡ̴̢̟͉̖̫̻̌̿͐͛͂̄ͬ͛̆ͭ̓ͤ̀̀ ̶̷̼̘͔̻̜̟̦̫̠̗̔ͤ̄̇̚ş̶̖̱̖͍̰̗͖̯͋̓ͭ̇̓ȕ̧̫̱̠̘͙̟̰̰̯̰͚͚͍͚͉̙͔̮͒ͬ̉̕ͅc̫̱͖̥͙̫̱̻̞̩̳͎̥͓͈̬̃ͯ͑̕͞ͅḩ̣̼̳͎̜̦͓͎͕̤ͬͫ̎̐̋̃͐̑͘͘͜ͅ ̧̯͈͚̞̺ͭ̓͗ͨ͑͌̈́̀͊͑͊̑̚͢ͅa͈̺̜̺̘͕̩͔͔̱̯̩̋̎́̆͌̔̆̀̆̈͊̔͛ͪ͘͜͢ͅ ̷͇̱͍̰̪̠̪̖̠̰̜͎̞̰͕͓͓̻̉ͬ̊͊̉̈́ͫ͗̓̏̓͠n̵̘̫̱̺̖͕̏̑̓̒̐̊̄̃ͪ̒̈́͢e̖̠͓͓̝͓̮͍̣̣̭̫̻̝̟̓ͮ̉͗͗̐̏ͤͮ̒ͭͮ͋̕͟ͅͅw̬̩̗̰̞̩̌ͬͭͫ̾̈́̈́̃̊̄́̀̚͘f͎̭̺ͦ̍̒̆ͧ̔̋͊ͦ́̌ͣ̃ͮ̕̕͠a̷̛͇̤̹̘͍̠͇̟͎͚̘͍̯̺ͦ̆̍̏̉̌ͫ̑ͩͧ́͛́ͩ̀̄ĝ͍̱͎̻͈͕̻͍̠̤̺̖͗ͭ̔ͨͩͨͧ͊ͩ̈́̈́̀͘͘͞͡?̨̣͈̙̦̖̩̪͈̥̟̙̰̎͐ͤ̔́ͅ

there are no jews in the ocean, that's just silly user, dolphins just happen to be smartest species in water just like the Anasazi jews are on land. coincidence. that is all. don't come down here. there's nothing to find.

>Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
> gives retarded reasons

If you'd said anything about water pressure, gas saturation, life support at depth, maybe I'd give a shit to what you say

hmmm got it from /aq/ on /an/

I want to go deep

They don't want to wake up Cthulhu, is all.

I completely forgot this was even a pasta.

Don't fall for this Jew

Daily reminder that the white man comes from Atlantis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs

Underwater exploration is a good step towards future space missions. Many people don't consider how much pressure there is in deep water, or even how corrosive salt water is. Lots of technological progress will be achieved once the price point for aquatic development is right.
There are so many exploitable resources in the ocean besides mining, from farming to living space.

slide thread

schizo post

Haven't seen this one in a while, nice

That pic is top comfyness.

Only for some kind of stuff the Corsica niggers make which are disgusting because full of maggots and illegal here as well.
It's just a gorillion different flavours of the same shitty burger/"bagel" with stupid hipster shit like hoummous, vegan burgers etc. They really just call it American because it revolves around burgers and because of the decoration full of spots, flashy red large seats and a Harley exposed in the middle. Also they have an obligatory pop art decorated wall.

Underwater stuff is always comfy. Too bad the jews made people afraid of the ocean with movies like jaws.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5GhJKBB5P8

Then the claustrophobia kicks in

pic related, you're a gay retard.

Sushi spy-ops shill bot DETECTED

Cthulhu has the worst power ever just making it so that mortals can not see him without going insane

You are welcome

>Minecraftis