Superior genetics.

/thread

nice proxy Schlomo

they are white

God damn Melanie Laurent is hot.

They are made for white cock.

childmurdererfu

She looks like a used up crackhead.

Some of you have terrible taste in women.

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

Superior genetics.

Superior genetics.

>Exactly.

I always though she looks like she just got out of mental institution and she could go mental at any moment...

Superior genetics.

No, she looks like she has has sucked 10,000 cocks and smoked 10,000 rocks but her life is finally back on track

Superior genetics.

Why do all the pretty ones look like sexual abuse victims?
Baggy eyes, vacant stare, diffuse blush, messy hair

Do jews dick their hot daughters as soon as they can walk and there on to adulthood?

>beautiful jewish?

Is she really jewish?

They look just like white women, the only change is that they have crack user eyes
If I were you, I'd just stay with white women

Of course. Can't you see that?

I look like her. But I'm male

>Why are Jewish women so beautiful?
They aren't
Most Jewish american men are dating goys because Jewish women suck

Perhaps because they are... well done.

Show me your boi pussy.

AU REVOIR, SHOSANA!

ps. Fuck spelling

It's too hairy, Brazil

This, low levels of genetic load, part of the reason Jews live longer too

all kikes must die

That bitch looks like she's been relentlessly riding dick to pay for her 3 day heroin bender.

>Laurent was born in Paris, France the daughter of Annick, a ballerina, and Pierre Laurent, a voiceover actor (who voices the character Ned Flanders in the French version of The Simpsons) She is Jewish, of both Ashkenazi (Polish-Jewish) and Sephardic (Tunisian-Jewish) ancestry. Her grandfather survived deportation by the Nazis. Her maternal grandparents were film poster editors. She grew up in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. Her Polish-Jewish grandfather was deported from Poland during the Nazi occupation.

As Jewish as it gets.

Jewish women are filthy mutts and have always been that way.

>posting old ladies

At least find pictures from when they were 20-30

This is like the best jewish CV Ive ever read, probably doesn't even need to do auditions with that

>Let me post a bunch of old shits to prove my point

High-art! Someone call Penguin!

>Why
Because they're white like us.

It's a risky roll but number 8 here we go!

What a cutie

God fucking nigger, why the fuck am I attracted to Jewish roasties.

8 or zero please

Dammit!

>Satanic trips

They are not jewish. They are kidnapped slavic girls mostly from Ukraine and Russia.
There are tens thousands of such girls forced for prostitution in Israel but some are taken for marriage. They have nothing common with real jews

the jew who dated a neo nazi. anyone have the pix of the feet she posted back when?

Alright /pol which one's would you:
Marry
Fuck
Exterminate

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

0 get

0 or 8 get