US map of where the kikes live

1 dot equals 1,500 kikes.

No surprise the east coast is littered. Most likely where the global elite reside.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They make sure and stay close to the shore so they can escape when people discover their motives and their lust for baby blood

(((New York)))

>My state is over 9,000
>No Jews in SD
I'm moving.

I'm 32 and I've never knowingly met a Jew in person

>tfw upstate

holy shit what the fuck

How does Florida manage to stay relatively unpozzed?

Also, anyone have that graph that shows college demographics? of Jews making up the most of the studen populace?

>Wyoming
>pop. 584,000
>least populated state
>1,150 Jews
Wyoming, please explain.

Thats because Americans are heavily mutted user, unless they directly tell you you probably can't tell.

I dunno, I would say Florida looks pretty pozzed.

West Palm Beach is jew central, dude.

>that one dot in northwest Louisiana
Where the fuck are they? I've never met any in this shithole part of the country.

Relevant.

hiding away planning to take over your local government

>64k jews in fucking missouri
how

It's called Jew York for a reason

post the beer one

have you ever been to the dentist?

happy hunting

That dot placement in California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas & Florida are absolutely retarded.

if they were all in the same place you wouldn't understand the scale

The dots represent the state numbers as a whole, not the place within the state where kikes reside.

It amazes me how the right users the word "elites" and voted for Trump.

yes thank you professor

No fucking idea although I am in my thirties and I've only ever met one blatantly obvious jew here. They're probably all concentrated in "retirement communities" like Sun City. 16,000 people. 98% over the age of 45, and most of them are probably from New York.

I understand by the numbers associated with the corresponding state.

It would be a hell of a lot better if they were clustered because then I could see which cities were most contaminated compared to others in the state.

So this "map" is dog shit. Got it.

>be Jew in az
>have blonde hair and blue eyes
>no Jew nose
>my hair gets curly when long so I keep it short
>nobody can tell
>whole family is ultra right wing

I don’t understand why you autistic nigger lovers don’t get hw difference between conservative Jews and the super atheist-Jewish elite in finance and Hollywood

They aren’t he same. Ben Shapiro, savage, and the Israelis are not the same as (((bankers))) and (((producers)))

They aren’t

compare to pedophile map and concentrations of degeneracy

South Dakota west of the Badlands is amazing. Jews aren't allowed to be farmers or work in manual labor, so they are probably doctors, professors, and lawyers in the Dakotas and Wyoming.

too bad.. the leftist jews have made to where you cant trust any jew. Jews are deceitful by nature.

this has been proven throughout history. They are the most destructive, dangerous people there are.

You Tuscon on Phoenix?
OP's pic shows a dot on Sierra Vista but the synagogue there is literally two trailers stuck together.
>having to bait that hard

South Dakota here. I've unironically never knowingly met a practicing jew. I've met one person who was ethnically jewish, but she was an orphan or something and only found that out through 23andme

honorary Aryans exist
Most ppl know this

Phoenix

Jews fear the Dakotas

>the Israelis
They can be trusted but viewed with suspicion; AIPAC needs to be dismantled and dual-citizens need to be summarily kicked out

too many Mexicans
Are the Lubavitchers heavy up there?
They're bucking EVERYWHERE in Tucson.
Blew my mind when I first got down there

Holy fucking shit why does colorado have a thick amount of jews. Im moving.

FUCKING CALIFORNIA

Gerrymandering

> New york

Because denver moron

Neither puts America first.

This is why its turning into a liberal shit fest.

It starts with CA and then it spreads across the land like a plague.

Before ww2 we have 150k jews in the Netherlands today that number is 45k

Yes, honorary Aryans exist (like the Japanese people, for example), but a Semite can NEVER be an Aryan (not even an honorary one).

Fuck you my family and I have no alliegences to Israel or Jews

Although that is a very real principal of Jewish faith

Montana here. Those 1,350 Jews are hard at work fucking us over. The Montana Human Rights Network, Love Lives Here, Soft Landing Missoula(Rapefugees), and IWW (local antifa) are all Jewish organized and funded.

Can I get this at a readable size please

open the image in a window and zoom to full sized
desu desu tbhq

>U-upstate is based user!

user

Wait really

Then this map is horrible

>hohol education

How are there dots that far up in MN? Some of those are places with no major towns, or any established townships.

It could literally have one different sized dot for each state

I think the dots are randomly placed in each state. For example the Jews in Wyoming live in Jackson Hole which is in the Western part of the state.

Very blacks, too.

But the natives, tho...

(((Literally Poland)))

>all those kikes in Northern Michigan

The fuck?

yes
it literally could

Ben Shapiro is a right winger who puts his people and his country first, which is great.

But his people are not Americans and his country is not America, so he has no place here.

North and South Dakota are kike-free zones.

Jackson is where the Hollywood Jews have their fifth homes for skiing.

Ben "Who Cares About White Genocide" Shapiro and Michael "Abolish the Second Amendment" Savage are the exact kind of two-faced shekelgrabbers we hate the most.

Glad to see you finally came around, Benny G

People-free zones

Plenty of cryptos, however.

>Ukrainians know what Upstate New York is

what are airplanes

And you would not understand the scale? Small to big? That scale?

Lol I thought it was adjusted for population. What a worthless map and post. Thank you science man.

That's where (((Bob Dylan))) is from.

Upstate NY is pretty based besides the ruling class fucking us in the ass. That being said, I'm incredibly disappointed at the amount of kikes living up here in my glorious state

>jew
>white
No, arab yes

Then make your own kike map, autist

But the reason this map maker did it the way they did was because using dots would dot out complete states, like new jewsy

>here
>Ukraine flag

Nice proxy, fag.

Thank you for being another Upstater whos voting yes in November. Fuck those jews downstate and let their metropolis sink into the hudson

They didn't even distribute the dots uniformly or on a based pattern, it's completely random state by state

we have Lutheran organizations fucking us over to make up for it. if you go for a walk in Sioux Falls (largest city in South Dakota) these days you will without fail hear black people speaking Arabic or Amharic or Somali I'm honestly not sure of the differences and you'll see black women all covered up
in the small town I grew up in I knew two half black kids and two asian families. I didn't realize that it wasn't common for most of the country for everyone to have Norwegian or German surnames and blue eyes. why do they have to ruin everything

I knew I had this somewhere.

How much in key west?

>They're probably all concentrated in "retirement communities"
Won't the jews lose a lot when the boomers die off? What's their replacement rate? Feels like they will be a lower percentage of the future America.

Kek

Too many dots in Montana.

>103,000 in Colorado
No wonder things are getting so fucking degenerate here. This state is dying.

>Implying that Crypto-Jews aren't a thing

Fellow Montanan here, remember when the Daily Storm guy was denounced by the city council of Kalispell and the Governor released a statement about antisemitism, and days later Rabbis showed up at the capital praising Bullock as such a good goy, defending G-d's chosen in Montana.

/NAG/ will return in a week or so and will be a constant general until the vote

Cryptos cant escape my Aryan judgement and expulsion to ARABIA.

Judged to ARABIA!

fuck yes
I've been a watcher before but this is getting incredibly serious. I feel like I need to be active in this

>no need to worry about the ultra conservative jews
>don't mind while we leach off your welfare state and try to destroy public school funding
>we're really good boys setting up theocracies with private police in American cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

New Yorker here

They need to make the NYC and surrounding area it's own fucking state. Upstate and lake shoreline is a world different. The laws, bills and taxes here literally come from NYC and for no other reason other than to keep that shithole from imploding on itself

I honestly doubt that each dot corresponds to where they are in a state.
(((They))) probably all live in NYC.

make some yourself I'm busy for another week
just link to the website and copypaste the info from there

Make sure to clarify were not becoming a separate state but an economic region or else it will turn into an autistic shitshow within 5 replies

Gianforte was busy bodyslamming Jews after all that wen't down too. I know he was too autistic to win the statehouse, but it does make me think.

I feel like the number for Michigan is too low. I bet there are at least 80k in Oakland county alone. We have a Steinmart.

They dont do (((business))) in Florida tho, just retire.