INVESTIGATORS RECOVERED A PHONE CHARGER FROM PADDOCKS ROOM

HE WAS NOT ALONE!!!!

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/916373752887349250

wait, so did they find a samsung charger and he had htc, or did they find an android charger and he has iphone?

They've known exactly why he did it since an hour after it happened. They're just holding the info back to control the narrative because his motivation will be embarrassing to the globalist agenda. We'll find out in a couple weeks, after the media has had plenty of time to make this about white men and gun control, that he was a far left activist or an ISIS sympathizer.

I could see him using a blackberry.

It would only matter if he used android and they found an apple charger. Android chargers are compatible with numerous devices and could be for something as simple as a tablet.

OMG! How could a phone charger end up in a large 2-room suite that's used by hundreds of people a year?

It literally boggles the mind!

Obviously there was some conspiracy or arms deal gone bad that (((THEY))) don't want you to know about!!!

lol at Sup Forums

i bet them guns were there from last guests too
maids missed them

pic?

thats what i meant, did they find an old apple 30 pin when he had a galaxy 8, or did they find a huawei branded regular microusb when he had a nexus?

OH MY JESUS CHRIST I FEEL SO SLEEPY ALL OF THE SUDDEN

LETS GO TO SLEEP,POL

Big info is coming soon Anons

–John

steve had an iphone 13, it hasn't even been developed yet but that's just the level steve was on

*yawn*
Sounds like another nothingburger to me. Let's just stop digging and go to bed.

>it hasn't even been developed yet but that's just the level steve was on
COMPED By Steve Jobs and delivered by a government sponsored time machine. Steve was just that type of guy. Everywhere he went, people just wanted to suck our dicks and give us free coke and sushi. He was just that type of guy.

Its all so tiresome

>unironically posting this from my new blackberry

Physical keyboard is vastly superior for shit posting. And im definitely not planning any mass casualty events :^)

STEVE HAD A CELLULAR ONE MOBILE DEVICE.
COMPED.
THAT'S THE KIND OF GUY STEVE WAS.
HE DIDN'T GROCERY SHOP AT PUBLIX LIKE SOME SORT OF WELFARE FAG.
HE FLEW TO JAPAN AND HAD THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF SUSHI.
COMPED.

>1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

Might be this

People are just feeding into speculation because it gets clicks. This is only gonna be settled once more facts come out.

>Pump $100,000 into a machine
>The comp earned light turns on and my comped ticker prints
>Cold sweat as I wonder what my comp will be
>Walk over to the desk
>COMPED
>Little flip lady at desk looks startled
>COMPED I scream again throwing my ticket at her
>$1000 sushi vacation I'm hoping as she rummages around
>She pulls out a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone charger and hands it to me
>WHAT IS THIS DO I LOOK LIKE A TACO BELL SLOP JOCKY TO YOU I HAVE A FUCKING IPHONE 14X YOU FUCKING SLANT WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT IS THIS
>n-no refunds s-sir

The rest is history.

could be type-C and usb

So fail, he never capitalized his name. Try again nigger.

not necessarily

(((Facts)))

It took 5 fucking days to find a charger?

>It took 5 fucking days to find a charger?
Don't act like you never lost your phone charger. They usually disappear for 3-8 days and reappear when the time is right.

Phone posters are fucking cancer.

Have a (you)

>It took 5 fucking days to find a charger?

It took 4 fucking days to make little evidence markers "392", "393", "394", ... for the casings on the ground.

>htc

Where did you get this idea that Steve was poor? 100k was NOTHING TO HIM

FUCK

Kek

>gets a hooker for last day in lifr
>hooker fon ded
>hooker plug fon
>hocker go
>charger still
>"but who waz fon?"
desu senpai

Guys, couldn't it just be a lost charger from someone else who stayed in the room before him...

>im going to go to Sup Forums on my work computer.

Then again hard to post from a lawn mower so I can see why mexicans prefer desktop browsing.

I don't like what FBI is doing either.

Trump ought to put some pressure on them to be more transparent about this.. they're so afraid of "confusing" us, all they're doing is making this look like a conspiracy.

Reminder for retards.

there are 3 types of charging ports

USB-C - Newer android phones
MICRO USB- most android phones
LIGHTNING-All Iphones

Now something to note is none of the 3 can be used interchangeably. So in other words Steve prob had Micro USB or Lightning phone and the charger was the opposite.

Also something to note we don't know yet is what type of phone he had.

Not shilling but that honestly could have been left there by a previous guest and the maids missed it. I say this as a guy who has forgot a phone charger in a hotel several times.

can't* FML I will never post on Sup Forums again

Didn't they say he had like 5 phones?

>coke
Thank you, it's obvious they got coked out of their minds regularly if any of that shit is true. His brother looked like he just did a bump before that inerview.

girlfriends charger

Cmon guys. Please accept the official story. These conspiracy theories are really making your board look bad to the general public.

He could just be a tech retard like my Boomer parents and grabbed anything resembling a charger from his kitchen drawer.

Camera charger

Paddock was seen Friday night and Saturday morning with a younger asian women. Thats all I can say.

Fucking raped him my dude

hi
everything is really big conspiracy
thats all i can say
-me

Hello Eric.

Are you fucking retarded

>he thinks that high-dollar suites don't have the semen stains cleaned off the carpet between high-dollar guests
Look at these jews trying so hard...

>pic of charger LEAKED

tell any of us that he's wrong though

How many plug sockets are there that you forget which wall it's plugged into?

LURK MOAR

It was just the charger for his wax pen to rip fat dabs

Illuminati confirmed.