I never noticed before

stop

USING PENS IS RACIST

You got to wear 3 of them so they look vaguely like the top of a W

where is link?

Something about carrying your own pen that says you are not a gegenerate. There is a reason why (((they ))) chain them down in banks, you know.

W for white power??

this is a meme

it's an open display of literacy privilege.

disgusting!

W for Women's Rights

watchu be ritin yt boi

No, you may not borrow my pen, you filthy feral. Earn a living and buy your own pen at the dollar store.

Always knew it!

>2 pens
>tier 2 ubermensch

sheeit that's a good rank

holy shit youre right.

i think we might be twins

THE 2 PENS STAND FOR HAIL HITLER!!

holy shit

No way OP this is for virtue signaling to everyone that you're a nerd who takes things too seriously.

Reviewbrah was a nazi all along...

This.
Heil Reviewbrah, Heil our people!

This is the result of not teaching kids about the boy who cried wolf

Look. It's true. Hitler was declaring WW2 literally with a pen.

STOP

It's fake. Usually when there is no link it's fake. Anons love fucking with people. Just don't ever repeat anything from here because you'll look like an idiot.

I didn't know that every single person at my job is alt right. Neat.

Writing is white privilege.

kek and lel

wow this place sure seems like a lovely place full of kind people, i think ill stick around! :)

Reading is white supremacy. Whites train people of color to have thoughts when they see symbols written by whites. Just another way that whites brainwash and manipulate their slaves.

So what they are saying is that the Alt-Right is generally more cultured and educated than they are. Good to know.

Didn't you know? When text and pictures are seen as act of Terrorism or the very least suicide triggering violence then a meme ready pen isn't any different then carrying a loaded gun.

STOP the alt roght and get Pen15 tattoed on your face!!

>americans

Owning a pen means you are serious and you work seriously. Not some degenerate who scratches their name on a wall, ruining an otherwise perfect tool of Capitalism.

someone finf one of richard spencer

Lock and load

The signs were always there

i dont get it , am from europe , pls explain ??

Owning your own pen means you are responsible, and you don't run around begging for pen gibs. Owning your own pen tells the world you have mastered writing, one of the oldest civilized skills on earth.

2 pens = heil hitler

OH SHIT I EDC A PEN

IN THE SAME POCKET I EDC A KNIFE

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

i guess you mastered shitposting

>pen
>knife
>pocket sized note book
>lighter
>wallet with at least $20 tucked away for an emergency

Grandpa taught me to never leave the house without these. Was he a Nazi?

Some of the shit i missed after leaving the military. On the other hand i rarely needed one after that.

The left has completely lost it

you are racist

History repeats itself

JEJ

Oh fuck, please tell me this is real.

Class.

Why does he film himself while sitting in the driver's seat? He doesn't even know how to drive. His mum drives him around.
Fake ass poser.

He was obviously a death camp guard, probably SS.

Thanks a lot OP. I carry a pen all the time. Now some nigger is going to use this as yet another justification to try to sucker punch me.

It's real, but it's an opinion piece that is highly skeptical of the idea.

who is this dingus

Except that Foster wasn't a nazi at all, he despised them. That's why he went apeshit on that faggot in the surplus store.

D-FENS transcended any of the faggots on this board.

>more than one pen
It's like you're incapable of multitasking.

He's a well-known Gen Zyklon white supremacist. He has a patreon and produces videos that he uses to spread hate and fear.

He didn't hate him since he was a nazi he hated him since he was being an anti-semite asshole and saying the holocaust was good.

He produces a weekly white nationalist radio program on shortwave and broadcasts around the world.

Pens created and legitimized the very foundation of the United States. Carrying a pen in your pocket carries the lineage of our forefathers.

Thanks. Does he have a name?

>There is a reason why (((they ))) chain them down in banks, you know.

Same reason anything else is chained down.

Niggers.

Who else /fountain pen/ here?

Why can't american into cursive?

Honestly when I saw this the first time I shat myself

t. John Waterman-Staedtler

was there ever any doubt

I've said it before, the Falling Down protag is textbook ubermensch - he is beyond the scope of any established label, his cause is uniquely his own.

>Khakis
>Polo's
>Pens
Anything that implies an office job

> generally more cultured

>kekistan flag

get the fuck out, faggot.
holocaust was good.
you probably think ben shapiro and milo are "based"

>using penis is racist
and sexist

Women realized the power of the pen long ago, and use it as a tool to cast their feminine wiles on unsuspecting men of stature.

fucking kekd

Wow they're so behind. THIS is the true new symbol of the alt-right. Get it together journalists.

you

Funny how after breaking their chains we had to chain up everything else uh?

brah, as far as I know. he literally refers to himself as "brah", or "the brah".

Its not that I cant write it, its that 3/4 of the people who need to read my writing cant read it

Remember this person? She admitted to not knowing how to read cursive. Do you think she owns a pen?

I carry Pens to remind blacks that their skin is perminantly colored. No erasing.

she also admitted to telling trayvon to jump zimmerman because she thought he was a child rapist.

reviewbrah
he does food, and we're pretty sure he browses pol

My dad told me to always have a pen nearby back when I started working.
I didn't know I was raised by a nazi.

heil Brah-minism

I think she has goiter.
But honestly that title head is so exploitable just slap on pictures of jeans and pigeons or potato chips and macbooks and lob that shit on twitter and the like.
Fuck it just feed it to reddit if they themselves haven't taken a crack at it already.

Not that I give a shit, but maybe he hated that nazi character for being an untermensch nazi. He was disgraced by what nazism had become, just like he was disgusted by what everything else had become

Is the AVGN /our guy/?

>A motherfucking pen

Yeah makes sense Niggers can't write, and that's how we show them.

Elevate yourself above the riff-raff of society and carry your pen! If you see another with their own pen, smile in the assurance that you are in good company. Wear your pen with distiction, and never let it touch the hands of a pleb.

He needs two in case one is running on empty.

review brah

Holy shit, this image was definitely made by a retarded liberal. It is just a singularity of .

Make this real

Watch

>white shirt without pocket protector