DRAGON BALL SUPER

damn so, this Zamasu fella is atleast as strong as super saiyajin 2 god base goku too??? also,

XENO fags BTFO yet again

need to find out more of this yellow kai too

universe 10 god of destruction reveal when

close up

Goku is just a SSJ2.

There i no God Base Goku

Saiyan Beyond God is a seperate power up

Base goku still = Frieza saga base goku

Zamasu = Buu Saga SSJ2 Goku

that quality

what? there is no just ssj for, he absorbed god ki so god ki is his base so green kai is atleast god level minimum

that has been retconned. Base goku is base goku level, SSJ Goku is SSJ Goku level.

If Goku uses god ki, he either has the white aura like in Return of F, Red hair or blue hair.

what subs are you watching guys? is deadfish any good?

the manga is not the canon, nothing was retconned

>headcanon

out

they should be good to go anywhere by now for english

L-lewd!

If you're a Gohanfag who wasn't happy for him by the end of the episode you aren't a true fan. Yes, he's not the killer fighter we grew to love, but he hasn't been that way for over a decade now. I am not ashamed to admit I'm a 26 year old man who shed a tear over a Chinese cartoon after realizing that Gohan has finally found peace and is pursuing his dream.

you must be joking

B-But he was gonna become a Super Saiyan God Rainbow 500

Holy shit man, kill yourself.

>gt fags would actually like this

>as strong as SSJ2 Goku
>SSJ2
Wow it's literally nothing

>implying its headcanon
Goku outright states he wont tap into his God Ki unless its a strong opponent

To be fair, SS1 Goku was stronger then Freeza, who was basically the emperor of space because he was so absurdly powerful no one on the 400+ worlds he conquered could stand up to him.

SS1 anyone is like in the top .1% of strongest people in the unvierse.

But that would not only take Goku's spotlight away from him but that would also retcon Gohan to have the body of a teen and this series already has no concept of aging considering most of the cast are in their 40s and 50s and everyone still has the bodies of 20 year olds

Original time line Trunks found the blueprints of shutting down the 17 and 18 and didn't need to become stronge to beat them. In the long run this fucked him over and became easy prey for cell unlike the other Trunks we know from super that got strong and easily killed cell so the original time line cell and took the time machine and started the time game of thrones. The Orginal time line is like the most fucked time line to date since majin buu and goku black fucking shit up in that time line no trunks to save it. Christ

He did absorb it but he never taps into it,unless situation calls for it.Consider Hit vs Goku fight.He countered non-improved Hit without any powerup while SSB Vegeta struggled and SSJ Vegeta struggled against Magetta
SSJB>Base+God>SSJ3>SSJ2>SSJ>Base

Are we sure? Black seems to treat saiyans and humans distinctly. He says humans are the one and only failed creation of the gods, which sounds like he's singling them out. Aside from planets and non sapient animals, what else do the gods create? If he meant mortals he'd probably phrase it in a more broad or distinct fashion.

He's already destroyed several planets but it wasn't clear if they were planets with random species or alternate earths.

but its you superfags that will actually get this

Get your sonic oc outta here

the original timeline is the future trunks timeline.

the one were trunks dies is timeline 3

not that you can actually prove that headcanon shit anyway, because you can't, but, here (you) go

>If you're a Gohanfag that isn't happy about him being written out of the show, then you're not a true fan.

Gee, thanks. I should be so happy when my favorite character who has been central to the series since it started is dropped off because they don't know what else to do with him, and they certainly wouldn't DARE fuck up the Goku/Vegeta circlejerk we've got going on here. It's certainly not like they could have him be a scholar AND a fighter, it's not like he didn't learn his lesson in the Buu Saga.

I don't know why we're pretending that "and he went to go do other stuff!" isn't the character being written out of the series, ESPECIALLY in this series Tien always wants to train, so I guess Tien fans should be happy that...he lives in the mountains, trains all day and night but never gets to go anywhere with his strenght because he's not a Saiyan and the writers don't care enough to do with anything with him, even in this series of asspulls and power ups from nowhere?

Vegeta fans bark and complain for decades about his protrayal in GT, and get their way, but as long as we're shitting on Gohan, it's A-OKAY
Didn't Vegeta say he was never going to fight again at the end of the Cell Saga? Should have have stopped fighting then, and angry Vegeta fans should have respected his wishes?

Why are we going this fucking far to make excuses for Super for doing something (even worst handled than) that GT did that people fucking HATED? At least GT had the excuse that not everyone could go on the trip, here Super is desperate to keep everyone out of the way. Is Buu going to have another hibernation?

Enough excuses, already.

Why is Pan so fucking strong?

>god ki goku
>+ssj2
>nothing

(you)

>using the (You) meme
Someone is mad

>GT fags
>like that
>implying that's based on Super Saiyan 4
Super fag pls you and I both know our series are steaming hot shit

do you really want to see future trunks whack away Pan like a ball?

>Like, nothing perthonell, kid, like thotally

Buu saga shat on Gohan far harder than Super ever did. At least he gets a happy ending instead of jobbing and dying again.

The fuck are you saying?
He is stronger in base form now than super perfecr cell.
If he got stronger his base form did too.
That is not hard to understand

Because Gohan has fucking mystic powers?

Even in Super, Vageta admits Gohan has the greatest potential of any of them when they are trying ti figure out who to take to the U6 V U7 tournament.

Makes sense Pan is strong as fuck

This post is a mess but it gets the general idea right.

videl is a succubus that stole all of gohan's mystic powers with her vagina, and then transferred them into Pan

Look at the room nigga.

Go back to the 'Champa' arc.Champa states that lets have a fight between 'Ningen' of this universe and theirs.
Ningen seems to be just a refer to all living beings in DBS.
Also they will have to make a giant asspull to explain the implied 'Ningen' distrust Zamasu has when they already stated that U10 is not like U6 or U7.

So what I take from this, They're gonna beat up Goku Black but leave Zamasu set up as the Universe 10 rep for the next tourney arc?

>Universe 7 - Goku, Vegeta
>Universe 6 - Hit, Cabba (though I'd prefer Magetta over lolsaiyan)
>Universe 10 - Zamasu and someone else who might appear in this arc

So this is the real reason Gohan isn't fighting. If he leaves Pan alone, she'll level a couple city blocks every time she has a tantrum.

Only delusional fans didn't see this coming after Golden Freeza.
I knew he was fucking done as a character the moment he showed up in his Green jumpsuit. It's not like this series abandoning character or misusing them terribly but don't try and pretend like this was some big emotional moment and book-end for Gohan when all it did was to make Future Trunks think about suffering some more. If they have Gohan jump in the fray anyway for jobbing (Because this series can never get enough of that), then it'll make the whole thing moot anyway.

And if the series is willing to do THIS to Gohan, then do you think it'll spare any bones for Future Trunks? So far all he's done is suffer and cry.
I certainly hope so, I'd gladly trade Gohan for Trunks if it means that the Goku/Vegeta circlejerk ends, but I honestly fucking doubt it. Are they going to allow him to get strong enough to finish a fight on his own, and not.
1) have it immediately rendered insignificant by some transformation or new stronger character immediately beating him down
2) Have Vegeta finish the fight for him, because Vegeta is Good Dad and Vegeta needs even MORE fights under his belt!

ssjb vegeta struggled because his technique is worse than goku and he's weaker because he never aloutright absorbed god ki into him permanently like goku

why wont you veggie fags just learn to accept that he's second rate at best

Wetdream for Panfags

>Trunks comes from a time where Gohan was living in constant misery and anxiety over the Androids, he was driven by nothing but his anger and had to always watch over Trunks. He died scared and alone
>He now sees Gohan living a fantastic life. Surrounded by loved ones, doing what he loves and is genuinely happy.
Trunks is happy for him, why can't you faggots be too?

Shoo shoo Gohanfag

>Vegeta fans bark and complain for decades about his protrayal in GT
>in GT
>GT
I don't even have words

Actually, Vageta has far better technique then Goku, what keeps him down is his inability to relax, as Whis has stated.

No
God+Goku form is strong enough he don't need to turn to SSj in that form.Look at the Hit vs Goku fight he didnt go SSJ.Its more like Gohans Ultimate form.
For reference see

will we ever get to see a girl going ssj?

>Ningen seems to be just a refer to all living beings in DBS.

Well since we've never seen a non-humanoid intelligent species as far as I remember it makes sense.

Black has a grudge against intelligent/sentient life, he only likes animals and plant.

Black is a fucking treehugger, jesus christ how horrifying.

Only in vidya games

If you're going to put it like that, then the Buu Saga pretty much shat on everybody.

Everyone gets killed/their asses kicked by some form of Buu, and they only get rid of him at the very end of the series by borrowing the powers from everyone on Earth, and they only get that done via the help of Mr. Satan.

Goku's first attempt against Kid Buu results in him getting knocked out, and Vegeta has to take a stab at it to even LESS effect.
Absolutely nothing goes right for them until the very end, and here they don't even have the excuse of ruining it with bad decisions, something just goes WRONG each time.

...oh my god. Gohan is Nanoha. Pan is Vivio. And Videl is Fate, explaining everything.

Dragon Ball Super?

More like Dragon Ball StrikerS.

where is it stated that perfection destroyed any planets? he only wiped out the evil humanoid populations

These past few episodes have really been hitting home just how astronomically fucked up his life has been. He sees his destroyed world where ever he looks. He sees everyone he loves dying over and over again. He sees the life he could have had ripped away from him. He can't even escape it in his dreams, and his first reaction whenever he wakes up is to attack. It's just heartbreaking.

Did Trunks save DBS? Or did Black?

I loved that whole episode
>S-satan punch
>waaah

Copy Vegeta Ep says otherwise.And no its not filler.There is no filler in DBS.And Akira said in an interview both Vegeta and Goku can tap God Ki in their bases.

So does Bulma know who Pilaf and co are, or is she just not questioning how these random kids know almost as much about advanced technologies as she does.

>implying this series hasn't been one giant asspull after the other

i still have hope

:^)

Don't have words for people complaining about what GT did to Vegeta?

Actually, Goku admits he COULD have killed buu when he first went SS3, but didn't do it becuase he wanted the next generation to handle it.

the entire Buu arc could have been avoided had goku
JUST
FUCKING
KILLED
HIS
OPPONENT
When he had the chance

Its the same shit with Cell, and Black, and Freiza

Mai did

Also no shitty re-tellings, or uninterrupted tourney

It's inconsistent though. For example, Goku was considered the first "ningen" stepping on Kamisama's palace back in Dragonball, which seemed to exclusive Kamisama himself (who was there even before becoming a god) and Popo.

Black also hasn't referenced Trunks as "ningen" directly yet, only Saiyan.

So, it could be mortals, or it could be specifically "human", it's not known yet.

>Videl is Fate
this hurts me
why do you do this

>copy veggy says otherwise
>killed by goku not even using kaioken

BTFO

>akira said this
first of all, source, secondly, that doesn't mean goku isn't superior, since we KNOW he is

Trunks cucking Trunks is the only good thing in this series

thats not a real girl sadly

>implying Dragonball never happened
Toriyama pls

I thought he said that he could have only done it if he really went all out, and he was running out of time to teach them the Fusion technique.

But if we're going to put it like that, he may as well just went SSJ3 on Vegeta and knocked him out as quickly as possible. But would Babidi would have absorbed that energy anyway?

> deadfish
> sub group

Well.....

I honestly doubt bulma remembers Pilaf and Co its been literally decades, and shes gone through a lot of weird shit

Um wow go back for a second.
I clearly missed something here.
Is that Videl going super saiyan?

People really believe the 'god ki' bullshit? Are you saying ssj2 Trunks is god tier too? It's just a regular ssj2
>b-but muh copy vegeta beating gotenks

Oh cool, shit from filler

>ironically using he mad

T-thanks deviantart...

>There is no filler in DBS
Anything that's not part of Toriyama's skeleton script that he's given to Toei and Toyble is filler

Problem is that it's hard to figure out what exactly is and isn't filler.

Except: the changes and additions to the movie re-tellings, and anything that has no significance like SS Mr Satan, the Pan episodes, and Purple Vegeta

Watch as Purple Vegeta will be completely skipped in the DBS manga.

he would have if he was still have his old hair, old jacket and gains yes, I am still mad because of the lack of gains

>Oh cool, shit from filler
Nothing in Super can be filler since its the source material, and not an adaption of anything.

Pregnant Videl became SS

But she cheated using Pan's saiyan blood. Doesn't count.

Twinks > bears

In the manga, they only met once. I don't think she remembers them, just assumes they're random kid geniuses like herself was.

I don't have words for you

>there are people who still believe Dragonball Super anime isn't the one true canon
This just in: Mangafags remain on suicide watch

>anything not in my headcanon is filler

typical...oh wait

>mangafag

that explains it

>implying he won't be jacked up again when he gets train by Vegeta again
Soon!

Base Goku vs Beerus, SSJ Goku vs Beerus, Base Goku vs Freeza. There's no bulshit. That arc was filler, but it was right about the power scale.

>Soon!
indeed.

>Don't have words for people complaining about what GT did to Vegeta?

I feel bad for them

>completely absent during first saga, except that he had a flat-top and a mustache
> Possessed by Baby.
> Couldn't beat Android 17
> Completely jobbed as SS4

His only feat in GT was...kill Nappa again?