twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a plank of wood

The Demiurge

>Yahweh

YHWH you cretin, don't blaspheme

A fake god

What in God's name is a Yahwe?

Muh God

This forum is too low consciousness for such knowledge to be appreciated, but he is your father who you should admire and respect and become like for you were made in his image and the image of other Annunaki bros (aryanz only)

a relatively (to human spiritual development) immature understanding of the all loving creator father that is the center of all existence.

ιαω

an ayylmao

The burger king. Have it yahweh

>Spelling with English consonants from left to right.

>Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz
I have it on my to-read list

A malevolent extradimensional being that kikes worship in exchange for power.

Blasphemy.

Dad. He is dad.

In tribal societies and small families, dad makes the rules. WELL DAD, WHO MADE YOUR RULES?! My dad! AND HER MADE HIS RULES! His dad. UH-HUH, AND WHO MADE YOUR DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S DAD'S RULES?!

THE BIGGEST MOST DADDLY DAD THAT EVER LIVED AND HE IS ETERNAL AND MAKES ALL THE RULES FOREVER.

God is dad.

a mixture of baal and el
read ugaritic primary sources

www.anintroductiontogod.com

Yahowah is your father who loves you. He has had many lies told about him. I highly recommend this free online book--it provides excellent information gleaned by examining the original Hebrew and removing the Masoretic corruptions. It's the best "history of the Bible" book you're going to find, and the information contained about God's true message and purpose for man is incredibly important. This book is a Rosetta Stone for the Old Testament, and I highly recommend it.

Allah

No, he came from Midian in the south to Canaan in the north by the Kenites and later redactors of the Torah appropriated El's titles to YHWH.

face in the clouds, confused and angry, very colorful

oh shit I remembered I actually read it in The Secret Teaching of all Ages by manly P Hall

fake news, literraly

Your chance at true salvation, user.

Asherah's husband

>brainlets
Yahweh doesn't give 2 shits about you. the only salvation you get is only through your own means

Or they can take the one true path

DELET

That's Odin. Enki.

Whatever you want to call him.

GNOSTICISM

again false news. is Sup Forums so esterically inept?

The lionheaded one.

All folds over into one another. Haven't played telephone much?

Hashem’s name is not for you to speak goy

The God of true Israel and true Israel is not the Jews, they are the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, and kindred peoples.

The people we call Jews today are Edomite Phariseess whom Yashuah Christ called "the children of the devil."

GNOSTIC CHADS UNITE
... IN THE UPPER PLEROMA

YHWH, the Tetragrammaton, is the name God gave to Moses when Moses asked what God's name was. It means I Am That I Am, or more particularly as it's in the future tense, I Will Be That I Will Be.

It's not God's name; it's a placeholder for a name that describes God's eternal nature.

YHWH is nothing like your idiotic little seal.

Fuck you Gnostic faggots. You are blasphemers and work for the devil.

Wouldn't matter, nobody knows the name or how to pronounce it.

You know HaShem just means "The Name", right?

Odin is Hermes. very different esoteric meaning than the Demiurge

He's referring to the image, not the name.

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, The Bibles and The Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous Bronze age superstitions.

Except linguists literally figured it out decades ago....

Depends on your perspective, everyone has their own after all.

The Persians stamped this coin for the Jews in captivity in the 5th century BC; it has nothing to do with Norse gods, or Greek gods (or Hebrew gods).

Persian pagans, as all pagans, trace back to Nimrod of Babylon. The first sun god on record, with his wife, the Queen of Heaven and Mother of God, and son, said to have risen from the dead.

Your post gave me stage 4 bone cancer.

No they didn't. They just took the vowels from Adonai and added them to YHWH.

YHWH is intentionally unpronounceable so that one does not mispronounce the name of God, and thus commit blasphemy.

Hence our Jew friend above saying hashem, "the name", instead of YHWH, Jehovah, Yahwey, etc.

>Semitic and Indo-European religions are the same

What are you talking about?

a jewish myth

>The Tibetan Book of the Dead
haven't read it yet. how's eastern mysticism fellow gnostics? I for one prefer western mysticism (golden dawn, rosicrucianism, ancient greece), and ancient egyptian more though.
I was wondering about reading th Popol Vuh

>Says the slave of the demiurge

Yahweh is literally the devil or the demiurge, not to be confused with Lucifer who is the son of the Creator of all things

A Jewish trick.

Canaanite and prior history is pretty useful to understand. At least in a general sense.

The "Gods" are like memes, similar to kek. The stories in the bible just a greatest hit of viral fantasy stories. The jews who muslim/christianity descend from basically chose a single dude in the canaanite pantheon to worship.

Similar to how in Rome they mainly worshiped Jupiter most of the time.

Basic gist. Bible God was a mixture of a few Canaanite gods from their pantheon. They had success so got super enthusiastic about it.

From that they wrote the bible which was a greatest hits of most mythology and stories. Hence a lot of the stories come from other areas + mix of their history but fantastical.

>how's eastern mysticism fellow gnostics

It's the best for learning total awareness.

The coin is from the Jewish captivity period in Babylon that turned into captivity under the Medeo-Persian empire.

Someone in Persia thought they should depict the one true God as this man on a wheeled throne with ravens. The same pagan god that would eventually become the one eyed god, with ravens, called Odin by the Norse.

All pagan religions come from the same place.

No one. That is a made up word invented by archaic medieval monks who didn't know how to pronounce the name of YHWH (which is the English transliteration of the ancient name of the God of Biblical Moshe, which translates as "Who was, who is, and who is to come).
The correct pronunciation being, "Yah-huh-vah"

I see your future.

It is 2,300 degrees Celsius.

You don't look happy.

(OP)
Its a show from the 70's

Canaanite gods are demons, and have nothing to do with God.

It's pretty amazing people believe in them. Humans are gullible as fuck. If you do go back and read history you can literally see how the bible developed from the canaanite pantheon.

Underrated

That's how they came up with Jehovah, not Yahweh.

>The correct pronunciation being, "Yah-huh-vah"

Again, there is no way to pronounce the word, not even letter by letter, because the intent is to not blaspheme God by saying his name incorrectly, and therefore by not saying it at all.

>Jesus
>Bronze Age

Nope. Hebrew has no J.

Kolbrin
Non-Kike Old Testament
>Egyptian and Celtic European Version (the real deal)
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt

The Silver Bough is Apollo btw

God is a canaanite God dumbass.

History is the Jews (canaanite) broke off and decided to worship one exclusively, El. They then morphed a bunch of names and use them as well for him.

God in the bible is literally straight from canaanite pantheon

What are you smoking? The Religion of the PIE was not originated from Sumeria.

Stop spewing garbage.

>cain
>first murderer and son of the devil
>a dindu muffin
K

No, no He is not.

El had children Ba'al, Ashteroth and Molech.

Not YHWH. YHWH has Jesus.

Fake noose.
There are better fathers. He's just an angry jew.

It is where Judaism comes from.
Don't try to feign ignorance.

The Jews were in captivity in Babylon/Medo-Persia from about 600 BC to 530 BC. When this coin was minted, in Persia.

You are not correct. It is the religious who teach that, who are ignorant of the scriptures and the power of YHWH. The prophets taught that the name SHOULD be pronounced, because the name is the center of salvation. "No one will say, 'know God', for all shall know," and, "they shall know that YHWH is the One True God," and "this is Eternal life, to know the One True God, and the One whom He has sent..."

The date of the founding of the Odinic Mysteries is uncertain, some writers declaring that
they were established in the first century before Christ; others, the first century after
Christ. Robert Macoy, 33°, gives the following description of their origin: "It appears
from the northern chronicles that in the first century of the Christian Era, Sigge, the chief
of the Aser, an Asiatic tribe, emigrated from the Caspian sea and the Caucasus into
northern Europe. He directed his course northwesterly from the Black sea to Russia, over
which, according to tradition, he placed one of his sons as a ruler, as he is said to have
done over the Saxons and the Franks. He then advanced through Cimbria to Denmark,
which acknowledged his fifth son Skiold as its sovereign, and passed over to Sweden,
where Gylf, who did homage to the wonderful stranger, and was initiated into his
mysteries, then ruled. He soon made himself master here, built Sigtuna as the capital of
his empire, and promulgated a new code of laws, and established the sacred mysteries.
He, himself, assumed the name of Odin, founded the priesthood of the twelve Drottars
(Druids?) who conducted the secret worship, and the administration of justice, and, as
prophets, revealed the future. The secret rites of these mysteries celebrated the death of
Balder, the beautiful and lovely, and represented the grief of Gods and men at his death,
and his restoration to life."

the Odinic mysteries are a retelling of the egyptian mystery schools. As such Odin is the correspondent of Hermes Trismegistus (another great hermetist of history)

Not talking your specific case but fuck tons of mythology, pantheons, religions back then stole from another. Similar to how Islam and Christianity both have the old testament bible in common.

No one wanted to start from scratch, easy to steal stories from nearby people.

What are you doing on such a sinful site like this?

True. It' just the Jewish version of El.

You see nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Fighting

YHWH is the one true God.

You, and the rest of humanity, has no idea how to pronounce YHWH.

You're given God-Parents at Birth to stop you worshiping your elders as gods and to focus on the Nameless God,

ie.
>God

None of those are even from the Bronze Age. If anything they are from the Iron Age that we still live in. The eyes of Kali are wide awake.

Yes

Jews took El and worshipped him exclusively.
The Jesus stuff is a later group writing more shit on top of it.

Of course the christians won't know the canaanite pantheon, it happend far later.

>Robert Macoy, 33°

Highest masonic order: 33
Percentage of angels who followed Lucifer: 33

I prefer Western as well.

>egyptian mystery schools.

And the Egyptian mystery schools were retelling the Babylonian mystery schools.

You know it to be true.

The truth is not in the pronunciation. It is in the Spirit of what the word means that there is knowledge. (I Am that I Am, I will do that I will do, I Will Be that I Will Be)(the sent One)

saved

Who is this?

No.

The Hamite Canaanites worship El, Ba'al, Ashteroth, and Molech.

The Hebrews, when they betrayed the one true God and worshiped the demon gods of the Hamite Canaanites, were punished by God.

Yah mean YAHWHEELS?

Why is he in a wheelchair?
Did they have wheelchairs back then?

>muh magic man
You are basically believing in random ass viral stories from thousands of years ago that are just telephone game oral histories completely fucked up.