HAPPENING NOW!!! SHOOTING/SAMURAI SWORD KILLING IN IL.!

Shooting happening now in DeKalb, Illinois! 2 18 year old kids are suspected. Shooting 2 people and something about a samurai sword in downtown! Get in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22608/web
youtu.be/XyBensMp_MA?t=119
archive.li/7yTX9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Samurai sword
It's the weeb uprising

A ninja knows no fear

>it's a truman goes fucking nuts episode

pictures of the suspect

heh heh

nothing personnel kid

Could this be Ken?

>no source
fuck off 847

One person shot in chest. Don't yet know how the sword is involved

No source yet because this literally just happened. My school just got off lockdown

>dekalb IL

no wonder he studied the blade.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22608/web
I don't hear anything about this but here is the link for DeKalb

2 male blacks wearing all black. One was carrying the sword.

Kazmierczak just happened in 2008 so this pretty crazy

shooter confirmed!

photos of shooters before engaging in the crime

ANNNNDDDD this is why I filter out happening threads. check it occasionally for actual habbenings but too many fucking faggot larpers

LEAKED VIDEO OF ATTACK!
youtu.be/XyBensMp_MA?t=119

Fpbp

>be american
>get shot

leaked footage of suspect

>be russian
>meteor desends upon populace

It reminds me of smth
Any pic related?

I can't wait for tomorrow or a few hours from now when you hear the news, idiot

>t. I don't know how atmosphere works

>DeKalb, Illinois
what the fuck is this name

We need common sense katana control now! Noone should be able to posess an assault nodachi

DKScanner
27 mins ยท
SHOTS FIRED
Delayed Post (30mins)
Still Ongoing
Person shot near the 400 block of Oak st in DeKalb. One patient was dropped off at Station 1 with a GSW to the chest.
Suspects Details
Two Male Blacks wearing all black, one is carrying a Samurai Sword.
#DeKalbFire #DeKalbPolice & #NIUPolice

Could only find one post about it on Twitter, probably made by someone in this thread. Sounds like a big old nothing burger to me.

yeah its bs

It's the home of the College of Dreams son.

Beta uprising!

From decal illinois scanner Facebook post

picture of the suspect

To be fair there is now one more tweet about it, and this time it's from an account that actually looks genuine. Nobody seems too concerned about it though, so I don't think it's even close to a major happening.

PIC OF THE SUSPECT OUT!!!

archive.li/7yTX9

>My school

You're not only a LARPer, but an underaged LARPer as well. Pathetic.

>just got off lockdown

And you don't even know how to LARP a happening properly. Even more pathetic.

How does he keep getting away with it?!

They locked down the school. Lockdown is now over.
Seems everything is fine now. One person shot in chest. Idk what role the sword played yet. Just crazy to happen in DeKalb where Kazmierczak did the NIU shooting

I don't go to school faggot. You can earn more than an undergrad here too, dumbass.
I work here

WuTang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

>underage
no fuck you thats not how high school works.
>reddit spacing

>Male blacks carrying samurai swords

WE

Read the twitter bitch. Not lying

Thank you!

>You can earn more than an undergrad here too
Confirmed townie

I feel bad for the ones that couldn't escape
You're trapped there forever

not sure how to break it to ya, kid

Damn right. And running away, emigrating somewhere else to pretend you're not the problem has worked sooooo well in every other instance. Dumbfuck. You can't outrun yourself

Maybe stay put and fix the problem? Hmmmmm? Some thing they should be doing in Mexico, but this fucker wants to run away from the problem! Great solution!

Confirmed Official Safety Bulletin:Fall 2017
Incident: Off-Campus Shooting - 800 block of Oak St.
Date Occurred: October 06, 2017

Details:
On Friday, October 6, 2017, at approximately 2:03 p.m., DeKalb and NIU Police responded to the 800 block of Oak Street regarding an off-campus shooting. The two suspects involved are described as follows:

Dark-skin male wearing all black clothing
Dark-skin male wearing all black clothing possibly carrying a weapon (sword)
The suspects fled the area on foot in an unknown direction. Please avoid the area while police continue to investigate the incident.

**Please note that NIU issued a text message to the NIU Community at approximately 2:26 p.m. indicating the incident took place in the 400 block of Oak Street. Since that time, DeKalb Police received new information that the incident took place at the 800 block of Oak.

If you have any information related to this incident or if you witness any suspicious activity, please report it immediately to the DeKalb Police Department at (815) 748-8400 or NIU Police and Public Safety at (815) 753-1212. Witnesses may remain anonymous by calling (815) 753-TIPS (8477). In an emergency, please call 911. If you see suspicious activity, please report it immediately to the police by activating an NIU emergency call box on campus or by calling NIU Police or DeKalb Police when you get to a safe location.

They haven't caught the dudes!