Gay Thread

Do any of you actually oppose equal rights for gays? Whats the problem with legalizing any kind of marriage/union if its between consenting adults?
I get the disgust for pride parade shit, gay media to appease guilty leftist retards, and shit like gay cakes, but why would you care if two guys want to cement their relationship in a legally binding vow of monogomay?
If it wasn't legal my fiance and I could never live together because we don't live in the same country. We don't fear getting murdered because we are gay and have the rights we want. Do you really oppose this?
Really, quite honestly, most gays are complete degenerate fags, but aren't most people complete degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/28/anal-cancer-new-gay-epidemic-media-wont-talk/
ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is that it looks like jeff the killer

I don't really care but I think traditionally gays are frowned upon because they don't have children and they use resources. They might not be interested in steering society the same way someone with children would.

+ butt cancer :(

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/28/anal-cancer-new-gay-epidemic-media-wont-talk/

Even though Im a gay, I really dislike the tranny shit. Many do actually in the gay community. This shit needs to stop being directed at children too. Disgusting really.

Homosexuality is a blight on society. They're the most degenerate people on earth. They're mentally ill and the left lets them believe they are fine to infect society.

Didn't you read the image? You're all faggots that go under different labels.
ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/

>Do any of you actually oppose equal rights for gays?
Yes.

>Whats the problem with legalizing any kind of marriage/union if its between consenting adults?
Pic related

>I get the disgust for pride parade shit, gay media to appease guilty leftist retards, and shit like gay cakes, but why would you care if two guys want to cement their relationship in a legally binding vow of monogomay?
The former is a direct result of the latter. You cannot have one and not the other, because degeneracy and corruption is the primary goal of LGBT acceptance.

>Really, quite honestly, most gays are complete degenerate fags, but aren't most people complete degenerates?
Just compare the STD and infidelity rates of gay men compared to straight men. Gays take degeneracy to a whole new level.

Retarded argument just like this thread. "Most people are degenerate. So let us be degenerate too!" You don't get it, faggot. Degeneracy is degeneracy. It is something in all its forms that must be removed from society to produce a more stable human condition. If you're straight an degenerate, you're degenerate. If you're gay and degenerate, you're degenerate. There's no excusing your behavior and your indulgence in a blatantly unnatural and unhealthy perversion.

Tl;Dr I think I replied to bait.

In an ideal world, what would you want gay people to do differently to co-exist peacefully?

I get it. I wouldn't have kids anyway even if I was straight, of my siblings, Im the one with all the health and mental problems. I really wouldnt want to produce a child with the same issues.
As far as hpv shit goes, don't have to worry about it since we are both monogamous and virgins when we met.
Yeah no. Its not the same. Some freak who wants to go on hormones, crossdress, be called xir, cut off his dick and replace it with an open wound, and then force straight men to fuck him because your a bigot if you dont, is completely different from two guys who love each other exclusively.

We CAN'T coexist with faggots because they'll forever be kvetching for some kind of rights, wether it's abortion rights or marrige. They need to be fucking stomped out.

Zap the gay away

KYS FUCKING FAGGOT SODOMITE

I wasn't meaning to excuse degeneracy because everyone else is. I find that people on here scream about gay degeneracy when its just as bad in every other group. The pot calling the kettle black. Thougn I doubt many here on this board are involved in crazy orgies with chads and staceys.

Gay should die and lesbians like a big dick just don't admit that

Faggotry isn't normal - it is one of four things:
- A biological disorder
- A psychological disorder
- A result of fag propaganda/indroctonation
- A hedonistic vice
All of which must be treated one way or another. You're all fucking sick in the end.

It's also not normal to be a neet virgin at age 32, living in your parents house while larping as the reclaimer of traditional values.

yeah well acceptance of gay marriage is what led to this
that's just the reality whether you like it or not

it WAS a slippery slope and no one listened
next up after tranny acceptance is pedophilia

Homosexuality is a mental disorder
Normalizing it means no one will try to cure it
Same as accepting transgenders
Also AIDS, whether you like it or not, a male gay couple only has anal as an option unless they just suck each other off

I just dont get this fucking fascination with getting married anyway. Especially for fags. They're all living together anyway so what's with this inherent need for the titles? It changes nothing

You fags always amuse me because you don't bring up any justification on your faggotry whatsoever that isn't disproved in 3-4 sentences. Also your rambling and assuming my age. Now now, keyboard warriorism isn't my thing lad so your AIDS ridden faggot ass can go fuck right off and die in the gutter.
Kalki bless.

Because I hate you degenerate faggots

Fuck you

I need marriage rights so my bf can live with me and get a visa. That is the only legal reason I think its important. If I wasnt in the circumstance of loving someone outside my country I would most likely never get married, or only do it for ease of household paper work stuff.

Hmm, I don't think pol is degenerate though.

Fascism is a parasite. Hitler proved that. Without conquest and slavery, fascism withers. Fascists are weak and useless. If it weren't for huge modern inequalities, and the resultant rich assholes funding modern fascism, you idiots would be nowhere.

I don’t care, really, but if you start telling churches and religious people they have to approve of your faggotry or face government sanction, I start sharpening my pitchfork.

Im just shit talking the people who act likethey are crusaders but havent left their house in a year except to buy the Nintendo switch.
What if vaccines made me gay initially? The jews then make the gay vaccine to make super fags!

Have you?

yes, because a democratic republic that only gives you the illusion of change and destroy you without you realizing it or other systems that starve you are better haha totally
enjoy your aids

>consenting adults
So if that's the only qualifier for marriage eligibility, then polygamy is acceptable? What about marriage as a device to avoid taxes e.g. intra-family to avoid inheritance tax?

I think it's really quite awful what people want enforced on religion. We really need to seperate marriage from the church legally (as in pastors and priests no longer can officiate marriage paperwork) and let the religious ceremony be just that.
I know plenty of people who get married in a church and do the whole christian wedding, but are not religious at all. I find it insulting to the clergymen, but they usually get a decent paycheck for it.

As I said earlier, my only sexual partner is the man Im engaged to, as is his. Neither of us have interest in that shit.

I think you should advocate for a legal partnership that would give you those rights instead of marriage and accept that you are not equal to couples that have families to society. Not that you should be discriminated against in a way that is harmful. That's just my 2 cents not something I have though a lot about. Wish you luck user.

so fucking a guy makes you an expert on the life of everybody else?

From my decade of experience here I'd say that most people on Sup Forums don't dislike gays particularly in the way that a fundamental Christian has that knee-jerk automatic "I dislike you and there's nothing you can do to change that" does. Sup Forums's dislike for gays is rather based on the association between gays and being gay, and the larger progressive agenda.

I don't like the larger progressive gender either, but blanket opposition to it and everything relating to it undermines a strategy that can be used against it. When you close ranks against gays you are driving them into the ranks of the progressives, regardless of whether or not they want to be there. Gays who don't like tranny shit, or don't like child brainwashing, have to choose between voting against their self interest or making a stand against tranny shit and child brainwashing at their own expense.

THIS IS UNNECESSARY.

If your position on gays is "I have no real problem against them that can't be overcome, but it's a slippery slope, so they have to be stopped," you are making enemies of gays (and their allies) when you don't need to.

My strategy, if I were a conservative, would be to try and split the progressive agenda away from other progressive proposals (like gay marriage). Isolate the craziness and show it for what it is - insanity - when it no longer has more reasonable and appealing reforms (to normies anyway) to hide behind, like gay marriage.

People wouldn't vote for trannies, but they will vote for gay marriage oh and by the way trannies but don't worry about that focus on the GAY MARRIAGE.

No I don't care if you want to fag it up in your home. I would honestly prefer that you guys stayed in your own communities though. I don't care if i work with lgbt+abcdefg but I would prefer my children to be brought up in a fag free neighborhood. Ill tell that of your existence before they get jobs etc. But I don't like having to explain transgenderism to a 6 year old because you want to live next to me and spread your lifestyle around.. I wouldn't disown my own kid if they were gay either....I would love them etc....I still wouldn't want the gay community around me constantly....

Oh fuck off hans, we know your just jealous because you want more than just arab cock.

I don't hate gays, but if we have to suffer "marriage" and all the associated bullshit I believe they should too.

That's been done, at least in Australia. There was a big reform of the laws to bring registered relationships up on par with marriage. They goobed it though and there's still a fair few problems.

How many more commissions and inquiries should the taxpayer fund just so that you can protect a fucking word. Furthermore, why should gays settle for being separate-but-equal?

look at this , super gay user has a white knight

Any semi-intelligent gay person should understand by now that gay rights are used as a weapon to destroy the glue that holds society together. Just as a pedophile should understand on an intellectual level why their sexual preferences should never be accepted or tolerated by society, so should gays.

I personally oppose it because i believe in the sanctity of marriage, It should be a religious thing people are treating it like nothing now days. Plus the slippery slope doesn't seem like a fallacy anymore. But have a bump for being a self aware gay guy

Get serious. Fags don’t want monogamy. They just want to be able to flame.

They already have equal rights. Fucking victim panderers

You're talking to a fag right now and I'm in a monogamous relationship and I can't see it not continuing.

Yeah, but gays still have to make a choice about voting against their self-interest.

Most won't do that, because why the fuck should they?

Gay men have always had equal rights. They were allowed to marry a woman, just like any other man.

Homosexuality is a mental illness under and need to be researched and treated as such. Either that or straight into the bog

I get what people mean by this, but I still have to vote in my own interest. I can't oppose what would prevent me from living my life with the person I love. I think it would be best if, after a country gets gay rights to something equal/close enough. The rest of the population really ought to ignore us. We are like what, 3% at most of the population, yet surveys show due to media average people perceive its closer to 1/3.

Both me and my bf want monogamy. We bothhave zero interest in non serious relationships since before we met.

Simple question: let's say hypotically that the west collectively came out saying we do not give a shit what you put in your mouth on your own time, as long as you work, pay taxes and contribute to society, would the head of most of the rainbow pride mafia collectively explode in a puffy explosion of multicoloured smoke?

No, i don't want you to marry. Keep your faggotry behind closed doors where it belongs and out of public view and you will be allowed to exist peacefuly.

We would love to ignore you but you are such fucking attention whores that you make 1/3 media coverage.

>can't refute the argument
>change subject instead
YOU LOST

Why do you put your own self-interests above those of society? Don't you understand that your personal well-being is wholly dependent on the overall health of society? If society collapses as a result of the destruction of the traditional family structure, not only will you lose your rights, but we'll regress back to tribal behaviour where your kind are violently ostracized from society.

Since their identity is solely that of a persecuted victim, if the west were to do as you desrcibe, they would stop existing as we know them now. But likely transition to a victim in some other category like pedophile muslim trans rights.

LMAOing @ LGBT

Happiness is a warm mare pussy

Because I think all marriage as it is now should be abolished. If the state isn't going to keep marriage what is is meant to be (a union to encourage, promote, and help people create and raise a stable family), then the government should just get out of it and return it completely to the church.

It shouldn't entitle benifits simply because two people are in love. And it shouldn't punish families, incentivize divorce, or be unfairly risky to certain members.

Marriage is for making babies. It's not for you fags fucking each other in ya sexy butts. It's not for you stupid kids to show "how much you love that girl". Non of you stupid cunts need to marry.
Only do that if you want/can procreate.

a society that tolerates fags is a society thats on its last breathe

Cause they aren't exactly equal, they can never make babies. That's just reality.

Marriage is not a right, it's a privilege. It's a societal convention that binds fertile couples together for the betterment not of themselves, but of their offspring. This type of union is both protected and incentivised by states that want to perpetuate themselves.

It is no small accident that the only advanced civilisations that have survived through antiquity to the present day have all practiced some form of exclusive lifelong monogamy.

I oppose sodomy. It's unhealthy and its destructive. Not a single benefit can be named from anal sex, it's also really retarded. Other than that I think gays are fine.

All of this

I don't want you promoting LGBTQ to my children either, do it behind closed doors or go live in a cool gay community somewhere.

Spot on

Yes this

perfect

There are so few faggots I don't understand why the right has to pander to them.

"equal rights" well no... i couldn't give a shit if gays can get married or not

not killing the gays etc... im ok with that pic: based faggot

this is gas chamber worthy though, fuckin' noncefags

Rohm got what he deserved for being a faggot and a pedophile. How based is that?

The problem is you have to call it marriage which is a religious concept, and you have to do it in churches. I personally don't care, but that's why the christcucks care. Why can't you just be happy with a legal union?

Because fags never shut up. There's always another "right" you need. You have them all now except adoption which should never be allowed.
You (not you personally perhaps) were running out of things to fight for so you picked up the T in LGBT and now everything has to change for that 0.6% (seems too high to be real) that has a condition that was easily treated with psych meds until they started pushing for surgeries.
The T has set the LGBT cause back decades because most people didn't care enough about gays before but putting men into women's bathrooms has pissed off a lot of people and the whole movement is now a target.

TL;DR
toss transgenders out and quit the fucking pride parades.

Daily reminder: Armed gays can't be bashed.

They cry about us asking for more rights, when the real majority just want to protect the civil rights we already have. One of them being the ability to give you a belly full of buckshot if you try and step foot on my property with intent of confronting me about my relationship.

I only care about faggots when their lifestyle is pushed everywhere. Marry, fuck, adopt...I don’t care. Just stop blasting your shit everywhere

The problem is if fags start adopting and bring more niggers into the country.

I don't care as long as they leave me alone and keep their shit to themselves like everyone else. I don't need to have your gayness paraded in my face every fucking day.

I hate faggots
Nice meme flag
I voted no and voted no for about 10 people in my family for them
You are always leftist shits
You destroy conservative areas and beliefs with hedonism
Love multiculti shit

Having a dick and sucking dick doesnt give you magical powers
Burn in hell

do you actually see gays? I have never seen a gay person in my entire life

try CNN

I support equal rights for gays but not marriage.

I'm gay and just want marriage. No bakery cakes. No parades. No open relationship BS. I'm Christian.

I dont see rope anywhere...

who the hell watches state television in 2017, not going to watch the NOS or CNN

If you don't like gay parades in your face stop going to em.

really, don't say.

No. They are degenerate. Dildos hypersexual behavior.... needs to remain private.

Marriage is a Christian tradition why would gas want something like that?

They know they can make there own bullshit.

I voted no and everyone in my family did as well. Also the Transgender brainwashing has been inserted into new schooling. My mate is quitting her role as a teacher cause she can't deal with the fact that some libtard lesbians have convinced their 5 year old son that he is Trans.

Fucken disgusting

Not this fag again.....
Another self promotion thread.....

*gays

> Supports any kind of marriage between consenting adults
brother/sister
brother/brother
son/father
group of 10,000

Fag here. Marriage isn't a right, and I voted against it in MD. That said, I don't think government should have any policy on marriage at all (gay or straight). If a """""church"" wants to pretend to wed two men together, they're more than welcome to hold the ceremony, but the government shouldn't have to recognize it any more than I do.

In a world dying a rabies...

Triggered

nice website

i oppose equal rights for gays because gays have had equal rights for longer than any living gay has been alive and yet they don't stop pushing for more and more degeneracy.
stop acting like a faggot, and no one would care. no one knows i'm straight. everyone have to know you're gay. why is that?

Jesus, and you try and bring in a foreigner.