saekanosummaries.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/volume-9-summary/
saekanosummaries.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/girls-side-2-summary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Megumi > Utaha > Eriri

Dumping Chapter 41

>Megumi haters can't even post the full size pic

Anyone reading?

I already read the LNs.

I like the three main girls. Step it up.

Uh oh

Someone did this page. Just reused it again.

So as this. Thanks user.

>2 days left

>Utaha cares more about Eriri than she does for Tomoya

>ntr?

Yuri end.

LNfags, is megumi gonna win tomoyabowl?

where is Koisuru Metronome?

Essentially. Akane stole Eriri and Utaha in the most brutal way possible. They hate her guts but still went for her.

Last page. Thanks for reading!

Forgot page

You don't have to be a novelfag to know that she will win.

Yes. Megumi loves him more than anything while Eriri and Utaha would dump him if it meant advancing their careers.

>hype up Eriri's art
>don't even show it

What volume is the manga at?

Near the end of V7.

>leaks had no Megumi pics

Disappointing.

Holy fuck he got cucked hard

Do they meet up with him ever again after this?

Yes.

What happened? Did they decide to go back to him?

Megumi best girl

Tomoya goes to see them off before they get on a train to tell them that he approves of them leaving. Utaha steals his first kiss to make him remember her once she realizes that her plan to make him hate her forever failed.

Okay but they leave right? What did Eriri do after the kiss

They still leave. Eriri totally freaks out.

Unfortunate, he should have his first with Megumi for a better one true pairing effect

It's wasted on a loser

You forgot to mention that it was only thanks to Megumi that Tomoya recovered from his depression and could see things in an optimistic way again.

Utaha didn't take his virginity.

An keep coming back. What the fuck is going on with them? They are walking disasters at this point. Fuck this author.

They got too popular while Izumi, the replacement artist, didn't get enough focus and Michiru is unsalvageable. I think people are getting tired of them though, when it was revealed Utaha was the cover girl not many people were hyped. Most were actually disappointed.

What if Eriri takes it to get back at Utaha?

If she didn't do it in Volume 6 when they were totally alone and super intimate, there's no way she'll do ever do it.

Eriri = Utaha > Megumi

Always left.

Why can't Eriri be as good a Schwein?

So is it ending

no.

Piggy is way more easy-going, fun to be around and doesn't suffer from having childhood friend and romantic baggage. Being a poorfag who loves top gaming rigs and a bro who supports the MC's romantic relationship makes her more endearing than a genius who excels at everything, including creating drama, like Eriri.

Plus Segawa is easily the best Netoge while Eriri has to compete with heavy hitters like Megumi and Utaha.

Let's be honest, Master > Pig.

I really didn't like Master as much as I thought I would. Sensei ended up being second best girl.

Pig and Eriri are both good. But Pig have the upper hand and that's because Rusian is a better, less faggy MC. The thing that gives Pig an edge resides in the fact she and Rusian have banter that brings out the best in each other. Eriri and Tomoya have their moments that allows them to connect and be on the same wavelength, but they don't the kind of banter Pig and Rusian do.

I hope Megumi keeps her short hair. It suits her best.

She implied she was going to grow it out again IIRC.

I ended up liking sensei a lot more than I thought I would.

Eriri.

That's lame. Seeing her with long hair was only shocking because we had never seen it before and didn't expect it.

How can other girls compete?

>traitor

I don't give a shit about the show I just want to caress those thighs.

dont be surprised if she betrays you out of nowhere.

Conflicting loyalties. In the end, she was more loyal to Eriri.

For those that got caught up in the cuckening and want to know more:

Spoilers for volumes relevant up to 8:
msnkkan.blogspot.com/2014/12/last-note-first-trip.html
msnkkan.blogspot.com/2015/05/one-minute-of-love.html (girl's side of story, after leaving MC)
magnavalon.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/saekano-volume-8-a-new-beginning/

Volume 9:
saekanosummaries.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/volume-9-summary/

Side story 2:
saekanosummaries.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/girls-side-2-summary/

short summary after the cuck: MC basically forgives them and wishes them luck, recruits other people introduced prior to make title-drop game for yr 2 of studio. Conflicts mostly arise from Eriri vs Megumi cuz Megumi feels betrayed more than MC (friendship wise as opposed to business wise). Studio suffers as result because it bleeds into daily work.

MC was a total faggot so you can't blame her.

So, MC got rekted huh. If someone irl did that to me, I'll never speak to that bitch again.
Eriri was all "I'm sorry." Yeah, such a great friend she is. I dunno why people even defend her. She doesn't value friendships AT ALL. Leaving MC a trauma to remember them might sound sweet but it fucking hurts.

At least Utaha had the guts to tell it to him after the fact. They both made a hard choice for their own futures, but making all of the arrangements behind his back was awful. The only upside is that Tomoya gets a steady resolve.

Also the fact when Eriri was all "I'll never join that evil producer ever!" and joined her in the end.
What a liar. Eririfags fucking defend this.

Eriri gets away with it only because Tomoya has Stockholm Syndrome.

She only said that referring to Iori. She let the possiblity open if it wasn't him specifically.

She joined her because Akane only wanted one thing, but that thing also happened to be what Eriri wanted for herself: her absolute best. I don't blame her for changing her mind, but she should stop saying things like that without giving them proper thought.

>Megumi loves him more than anything
>Megumi loves him
[citation needed]

I bet she will play the wingman for Eriri before actually falling in love with Tomoya.

Eriri threw her victory thorough the window.

Read the LN.