Generation Z will be conservative!

>Generation Z will be conservative!
>Conservatism is so hip and cool with the kids!

People aren't actually stupid enough to believe this, right?

If anything, Generation Z seems to more militant far-left than the Millennials, who are more progressive. They won't be screaming at you about micro-aggression or white privilege or whatever, they'll just beat the shit out of you and post it to their social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posting in epic thread

stay mad jewboi

gen z will purge your ass

wrong. gen z will save the west

Gen z here, will spread my asscheeks for every muslim that crosses the border

It's true, my 8-year-old saw a picture of Trump and started shaking, then asked me why people were allowed to display portraits of Hitler in public. I didn't have an answer. I knew he was right.

It's time to impeach this madman. I should have voted for Hillary.

Its true, im gen z and i love to bash fash :D

Welp

>kids literally build a wall to block off mexican teachers classroom

>GEN Z ISN'T CONSERVATIVE THEY IS HARDCORE COMMIE

fuck off shill

Look at the kids these days. All side-cuts and gender fluid clothes. All their music is by jew-run niggers and all their media has thinly veiled black supremacist idealized buck niggers as either the protag or the main side-character.

Gen-z is going to grow up more fucked up than even the dyed in the hair millenials. I say some 10 year olds at the movies the other day with bookbags covered in "Feminism in tech" and "Resist drumpf" stickers. How can a 10 year old comprehend the wage gap? Why is a 10 year old watching le current year man?

GenZ is fucked. We need a fucking war.

I am not a millennial fucking kys kike

It will be polarized. The smart people who actually have jobs and make money and are independent will be more conservative, since they see how fucking pathetic and useless you lot are. STEM students are much more open minded and logical and of course smarter. They see through your post modernist bs. They arent as indoctrinated as you are by the garbage tauhht in humanities. And obviously they lean right by mainstream standards, since youre all degenerate commie fags. Sorry honey. You should probbaly just kys since youre so gay.

Gen z here, will burn the Quran each time a muslim blows up. I am in the (((Centre))) yet I enjoy almost all the right wings

Where does Gen Z even start?

1995 or later
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

Millennials make up almost the entirety of Antifa, what the hell are you talking about?

I believe there will be a big group like thise, but also another more respectable and independent group. Like how antifa are 25-35 and have no job and live with mommy and dad but then their brother is starting a family and has an established career.

IMPEACH DRUMPFY . Y'ALL IS LOSERS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DRUMPF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALLL NIGGER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You people seem to have faith in my generation.
Give me time and I won't be seen as useless

First job and taxes. Having to cuckslave to buy your own shit, while nogs get gibs for dindu nuffin.
Every generation will come to the point of red pill eventually.

What the fuck do you expect,they are raised in cultural marxis envoyrement and you expect them to grow up to be fascist!?
Even in my remote shithole gen z is trash,they are apolitical,cant even make a sandwitch,dont want kids and are significantly dumber and less educated than the generations that came before.
Now take that and have them grow up with a sistem that pushes communism and tollerance in their school sistem(this in the US and western europe)you know what you will get?
Some edgy teenagers that in their rebelious phase will go alt light and "kekistan","le skeptics" etc.And when they grow out of their edgy phase will be just as much as a brainwashed sheep as the rest.

>conservative
>not nationalist

Kill yourself

There is still hope
Feels good man

What's it like in Greece these days? Found out that I am half Greek a few weeks ago.
Full of niggers cause of EU?

Gen Z too, mfw country is being sold off to China and full of abos on gibs

White super-country when

For me the redpills started in high school doing M-History, after that it was uni. Was doing law in Sydney, 2 feminist cunts as lecturers
>literally though all men are evil
>law doesn't punish them enough
>globalism is good
>religion should be removed from law
Not to mention all of the dole budging cucks claiming that they were 1% abo so they should get gibs.
Mfw only white kid in a lot of my classes rest are chinks and isis

You're right, Generation Z won't be conservative.

They will be nationalist.

They will kill you.

Go do your homework kid

Gen z is just a meme. I never believed it in the first place.

Gen Z here... Boomers and Millennials are thought of as such fucking losers, we aim to be the opposite of them. I mean we just laugh at them, a bunch of beta male weaklings that cry about their phony feelings, and only care about collecting their entitlements and free gibs. Fuck these scumbags.

Millennial here. Shouldn't you be in school now little Jimmy?

This. What basis is this "Gen Z is most conservative generation ever" meme founded on? They're being raised by the most liberal generation ever.

This

Gen Z here. Shouldn't you be in hospital with Tyrone's aids now little faggot.

From what I see there are going to be people on both sides it's just going to be more polarized. Can't exactly ignore it anymore.