Re:Zero

Episode 16 A Pig's Desire (豚の欲望)
Episode 17 At the End of Disgrace (醜態の果てに)

New ED animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=uqq8wluI5qM

Why is jewloli best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Homukj0sBYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
youtube.com/watch?v=_-XaaTqOICU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that filthy elf commie and felt are the worst

First for Rem is only for cuddling and marrying.

Honestly, Anastasia seems the smartest out of all the candidates.

Come on let's twist again like we did last summer
Yea, let's twist again like we did last year
Do you remember when things were really hummin'
Yea, let's twist again, twistin' time is here...

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

UPDATED

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER TASTE

1. REM ;_;

POWER GAP

ANOTHER POWER GAP

BASED
2. BEATRICE
2.1 ECHIDNA

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE
3. CRUSCH
4. JEW LOLI
5. RAM
6. PRISCILLAcunt
7. PETRA
7.1 FREDERICA
7.2 MINERVA
8 FELT

POWER GAP
MEME
9. FERRIS
10. SATELLA
11. SHAULA (POINTING TO THE SKY)
12. ELSA

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
99. EVIL DOG'S GIRL

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE
999999. EMILIA

PRISCILLA BEST GIRL

Fuck that was over too quickly; wanna see what happens next

Because with ((((Anastasia))) you win

someone pls post the moby dick meme

Amazing taste as usual, Sup Forums.

No.

All this Subaru bullying.

I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

Just kidding, he made his bed.

The entire episode was dedicated to humiliating and trashing Subaru

Holy fuck

>episode 18 soon
>youtube.com/watch?v=Homukj0sBYU

I am now #ShillforAna

People underestimate how great this episode is. It was such a huge call out on Subaru's behavior.
This episode in context, actually cuts deep through Subaru's persona like butter.

>Haven't I already told you Natsuki Subaru? If your own lies do not convince you, they will not convince others.
>Because not once have you said you want to save Emilia.

Crusch spells it out for anyone still in fucking denial. Subaru doesn't do jack shit for anyone other than his own ego.

>What you just displayed was neither loyalty nor devotion. It was the dependency of a dog or the greed of a pig that knows only it's own desires!

Priscilla lays it all out. Subaru doesn't treat others as people. Only as objects of need or desire. And his inability to recognize the humanity others deserve makes him a beast himself.

And how does Subaru respond?

>Stuck up bitch forgot I saved her when we first met.

IN CASE ANYONE DOESNT STILL GET IT the narrative is drawing a parallel to every interaction and forming of relationships Subaru has had. It is a direct call back to both his rationalization that Emilia "owes him a debt she could never hope to repay" and a direct call back to him "rescuing" Rem, where afterwards him and Emilia discuss if he even saved her, or even was responsible for her harm in the first place.

>If you want to convince someone you are righteous, you need to show them something of merit. I see no such thing in you, Natsuki Subaru.

And Anastasia delivers the coup de grace for Subaru and the viewer. Subaru pretends he's the noble hero of a light novel or video game based on his own sense if self-righteousness. And the otaku viewer who has been self-inserting into Subaru this entire time, and probably sputtering outrage at these "bitches and whores who just don't understand what a Nice Guy Subaru is and how much he sacrifices for them" is left in a state of impotent rage like Subaru is.

Is this show as good as I think it is, or am I liking it an irrational amount? Because I fucking love Subaru. Not a Gary Stu, riddled with flaws but never becomes flat-out unlikeable, and holy shit his insanity is amazing.

And I do like this take on the time-rewind cliche.

so what is that dragon thing and what does it do?

>that ED

Wow every one of them sure are bitches. Sabaru should have keep his cool with Crusch. She is the most likely one to help him.

Yup, this episode was great. People's responses to it is also a useful way of separating the men from the manchildren too.

>whale.

WHITE WHALE

WHITE

>Nothing you do will be changed.

Anastasia caps it off by calling out Subaru's belief that he can "fix" things through Return By Death, when all he has accomplished in the series is denying the ability of others to recognize him for who he truly iis, force them to conform to who he wants them to be, and has refused to attempt to fix any of his flaws.

This is one of the best episodes of this series. Too bad it won't be recognized as such because it came after episode 15.

WATCH OUT THE WHALE SEES ALL DIRECT REPLIES TO IT IN THIS THREAD

He's gonna die and reset anyway, so ye, whatever.

Agreed. People who self-insert as Suburu got BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

I dont really get what was with Priscilla.
Did she get mad and deny him help because she was disgusted by him acting out of pure desperation and not really thinking about it?

Only people who understand subaru are rem, reinhart and the purple haired knight which indirectly helped Subaru even though Subaru is too retarded to see it.

It sucks rhat he's gonna get shafted by a greed witch and only then Subaru realises how much hes done and try to help.

>even user doesn't remember what happened in previous episodes
READ SUBS

WHALE

AND LOOK IT STRAIGHT IN THE EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYEEEE

>My first chunni harem
akame ga kill all over again

I hate to admit it but I kinda feel bad for Subaru, but now I can see that he actually did it for his own ego. His character flaw really showed how complex the interaction with other candidates as well as himself.

it was already hinted in ep 14 fag

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

She's bitch. She will kick him when he refuse to lick her shitty feet

Would you ever want Subaru's tongue to touch your foot?

HOLY

Honestly what pissed me off was Satelia preventing Suburu from ever explaining how he got such information.

Then again she is the main antagonist, your analysis is spot on. According to the spoilers Subru becomes a warlord and im loving the build up to that point.

priscilla IS fucking pride bro.
like, she believes pride above all else.
when she saw subaru had none, she lost her shit, and promised to end him and his fambly for shaming HER, and shaming HIMSELF
can you not call priscilla the very epitome of pride, vanity, and greed?
she believes those without pride are undeserving of the life they lead

>harem
shitty shitposter all over again

She didn't like the fact he has no pride at all.

W H I T E

H O L Y

For rats......

GRAIL

That was a decent build-up but it felt way too short, can't wait to see what happens next week.

>Every episode is about putting Subaru through the meat grinder
Best show on Earth.

He is completely useless thoug, had he listened once what Emilia said he would be in a much better place but he always tries to play hero even though he is useless and a liability for everyone, even the world itself keeps looping back because he refuses to step away for his selfish desires.

Who?

>My first chunni harem
>Harem
>Literally one girl has expressed any romantic interest whatsoever
We watching the same show?

Poison

AIM DIRECTLY FOR HIS BROKEN BROW AND LOOK HIM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE

I don't know if this is different in the anime since I only read the novel but at the beggining he thinks of this as a game and he believes that he was given his power to complete the perfect route like the romance games he's played in his world.

He might not openly say it now but deep down he stills believes that which is why I somewhat agree with what you said.

Well elaborated post btw senpai.

For the Hakugei......

>self-inserting as subaru
He's been a pathetic little shithead since the first seconds of Ep 1, how can anyone be so deplorable as to self-insert as him?

Fucker is this close to making me drop this otherwise good show because I have pause and get over the cringe every 10 seconds when he's onscreen.

How far is the LN at compared to the anime anyway?
I can smell Subaru becoming the final boss.

SHITPOSTER, AFT SIDE, QUARTER ROTATE GREEN TO 42 DEGREES, FIRE IF ROTATE WILCO, REPEAT FIRE TARGET IDLE

Is this supposed to be a challenge? Any man would lick her feet for free.

God this is one of my most hated protagonists of all time

What a dense fuck

But who better suited to get Return By Death than a clueless retard who can't learn anything and just makes confused faces and punches walls

Fuck this fucking show and fuck the fucking whale ex machina

See you next week

Did you even watch this episode? Every girl hates his guts.

Watch some Kazu no Stigma. MC is BADASS

What part is Priscillas most erotic part? I say lips.

WHITE WHALE

Harpoons

What happened to those two?

What will you do if you find this creature?

>how can anyone be so deplorable as to self-insert as him?
Go find out.

Fuck off you dumb attention whore.

Lucky for him they each told him exactly why his arguments failed to sway them

Not even close. They easily have enough material to do another season.

I wouldn't. Feet are disgusting

Her apples.

>whale ex machina
SHITPOSTERS GONNA WILD

You stupid cunt. The point is that NOT licking it is the challenge

her katanagatari art style face makes me hard bro

Under the Dragon, we are.....

kys

>Why is jewloli best girl?
Her Kansai dialect gets me rock hard.

Put it in a bag and throw it into a river.

>how can anyone be so deplorable as to self-insert as him?
You really don't know where you are, do you?

Seriously what a bitch

>having too much pride
get beaten by wooden sword
>having no pride
get kick
Being Subaru is suffering

>Re:Zero
>harem

Maybe if Emilia and Rem are enough to make it a harem.

Every other girl in this series has been shown to either hate him or think he's a retard.

Appas*

can you point to a difference in a word or phrase rq so i can try to pick up on it

Can you blame him for being broken, stubborn, and selfish after all the shit he's been through? He has quite literally died for all of them multiple times, but they will never know. Nobody around him has any idea how much he's suffering, and acts like he's a shit for being a shit at that time.

I can't imagine anyone being that sane after being repeatedly disemboweled, dismembered, ripped apart, decapitated, etc. And again, he can't even get a pep talk about it.

Imagine how much of a nightmare of an existence that'd be.

>This is one of the best episodes of this series. Too bad it won't be recognized as such because it came after episode 15.

I know where this long ass shit came from but I honestly agree. This episode had context upon context, call outs to behaviors from previous episodes, and also a call out to Subaru's whole personality. It is honestly the episode that finally showed what Subaru really is.

For me right now, 7,15 and 16 are the best episodes of this series.

Shitbags

This episode has shown that most of the other candidates see Subaru as a fucking douchebag (and kinda rightfully so), and that he has nothing to offer in exchange for their help.

So the question is, how the fuck does he convince them in the next loop? Telling them about Puck the Nuke? Giving Anastasia info about Crusch in exchange for her help?

One

>Dragon

user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-XaaTqOICU

Ignore it because it is leading you to a trap negotiation.

So does anyone else want to punch, crusch/priscilla and the jew in the face after watching todays ep?
This is the first time I legit felt bad for Toyota-kun and felt rage.
I mean he only wants to save Emilia and the villagers, I thought that the bullying was really undeserving this time.
For the first time those people high and mighty attittude really pissed me off and just made me really want me to deck them in the face.