Jews were forced into money lending by christians

historyofinformation.com/expanded.php?id=2258

It's why they have a 'reputation' for being merchants, loan sharks and diamond traders. Those things were either off limits to christians or not regulated by guilds. Guilds mostly didn't allow jews. Jews had extensive networks through family and travelling, helping them with merchant work. So basically christians bullied the jews into specific jobs and then called them greedy when those sectors turned out to be some of the most profitable around.

Cherry on top, Jews were forbidden to own land or to occupy any other profession. They were given tax collector jobs so people would hate them instead of the landlord.

So Sup Forums, you forced jews to do this; they do. Then you persecute them for it? Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSlvTGWGWF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are the chosen people of Satan.

Greedy euros fell for your vices.

At least you have a country to fuck off to now when we clean house and ban usury

Again, how is this the jews fault at all?

Your ancestors forced them into this profession; and then you have the NERVE to persecute them for it? Fuck off

Some Sup Forumstards are anti-Semitic because they fell for "muh international conspiracy". Honestly it's just a modern version of the blood libel.

>attack Russia in winter
>June 22nd
>winter
You sure know what you're talking about.

>Honestly it's just a modern version of the blood libel
Guess what? Just last week I saw a user here that was serious about the blood libel conspiracy. What a joke.

This is why Sup Forums will never be taken seriously. No one is willing to have a truthful conversation about important issues. It always end a stupid conspiracy or being called a kike.

It was winter in Australia mate.

>Honestly it's just a modern version of the blood libel.
"Oy vey, if I give a mean-sounding name to it then that means its not true!"

>Just last week I saw a user here that was serious about the blood libel conspiracy. What a joke.
Yeah lmao, it's not like there's mountains of evidence to support it or anything...

I love these arguments that occur on Sup Forums
>thread about jew appears
>*wipes cheeto dust off fingers*
>Open/GASTHEKIKES/ folder
>*posts this retarded as screen cap*
Hey listen pal, read the first line in your screen cap. And understand this now.

> Jews were forbidden to own land or to occupy any other profession. They were given tax collector jobs so people would hate them instead of the landlord.
You retarded mouthbreathing hick

Jesus fuck, you kikes are on the rails.
Too late nigger, there's no way out.

go home jidf, you fucked history enough

everyone from st ignatius of atioch on has hated you kike faggots and your scheming

yea, they just got singled out for no reason to start with.

You know what I find the most funny about this? a third of those "reports" are crucifixion, which is a GRECO-ROMAN tradition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

>Guilty until proven innocent
Retard

they think we will suddenly forget white genocide

>everyone from st ignatius of atioch on has hated you kike faggots and your scheming
All christian

> Being a usurer is forbidden by the Bible, so no usury for us christians !
>Also, some guilds don't allow jews
> be jew
> Wow, I'm literally forced to be an usurer, now, and profit from huma misery. THANKS, CHRISTIANS !

shut the fuck up idiot

> Jews were forbidden to own land or to occupy any other profession. They were given tax collector jobs so people would hate them instead of the landlord.

alright jidf, give us the context here. and ignore the fact they've been expelled like 50 times prior to 1000AD

Rubbing some dubbies on your hurt butt-wubbies?
Checked.

the muslims hate the jews, the chinese hate the jews. fuck off kike

>WE COULD NEVER BUILD IT ON OUR OWN GOY, WE NEED YOU REEEEEE

Gee, I wonder if it has to do with all the stupid conspiracies you faggots push?

What about the rest of them? If you saying muh crucifixtion disproves a third of them, what about the rest?

They could have converted Schlomo. Not that hard to get baptized and take communion. Guess they’d rather just be usorious kikes though.

Since the fall of judea the jews have been persecuted throughout the middle east and used as slaves in place such as egypt and other parts of the middle east. These stateless people revolt from the unjust persecution from time to time.

THEN AND ONLY THEN do the europeans decide too use the jews to money lend. JEWISH BANKING IS A RECENT PHENOMENON.

The joo strikes while crying out in pain. How's the victim thing working out for you?

all peoples/nation/tribes have done that othershit

>muh conspiracies

>They could have converted Schlomo
Yeah, why don't you just convert to islam? How about some people have moral standards and culture they want to preserve

Bullshit, the Babylonians were masters at this type of degeneracy, the Jews come from Babylonia.

Sounds like communist subversion.
Not going to read.

Whoops, slightly better res

JIDF, I started to doubt the holocaust, when I learned gadafi was dope, and muslims aren't retarded/fought with hitler. blow

omg, fuck off kike, the romans hated jews because they dont assimilate and are snobby faggots who abuse animals (calling it Kosher) and subvert everyone around them. blow me.

>Jewish banking is a recent phenomenon

Pretty sure you were changing money gleefully in the Bible. I know you think that’s a work of pop fiction but to us goyim it’s a pretty good indicator you’ve been scheming for thousands of years. Just because modern banking practices are a recent scheme doesn’t change the nature of the Jew.

and stop projecting, you faggots love the slave trade. BTW you took the torah from the sumarians

Frankly I'm getting sick of the Eternal Goy. I'm beginning to wish we were orchestrating your downfall from the shadows.

>anything I don't like is communist subversion

typical Sup Forumsfaggot

and christfags are jews....

jews always persecute themselves to get what they want you dumb fuck

>forced
Oh such an historic horror! Poor jews! We must force them to stop it now for their own good! We demand social justice!

>the romans hated jews because they dont assimilate
WOW. LETS JUST TAKE OVER A GROUP OF PEOPLE AND PERSECUTE THEM FOR NOT ASSIMILATING.

retard. Literally retarded. Assimilating is a sign of submission. Jews are as spineless as you think

I don’t live in an Islamic country.

(((FORCED)))

>Mountains of evidence
>Same unsourced list of jewish expulsions that has been floating around Sup Forums since /new/.

There really is a threshold IQ necessary to think objectively about this subject, I suppose.

Just the simple fact that the list could exist because once there was an established perception of Jews behaving disingenuously, confirmation bias could keep that cultural stigma strong for millennia.

Sup Forums does the EXACT same thing: see, look, proof that Jews are bad, everyone before us thought Jews were bad too!

>Pretty sure you were changing money gleefully in the Bible
wrong. Just simply not true.

>Jews were forced to eat children and worship Satan.
uh huh, suuuuure

They could always choose expulsion or rebellion. Really activates the almonds why they always choose subversion.

Oy vey how could you monsters force me to handle all your money.

>muslims aren't retarded

OK there, abdul.

where is your argument?
They always did everything (even deliberatly disabeling themself, like gypsis) for not having to do any actual labor. They always tried and often succeded in whsipering their visions into the ears of emporers. So it's likley they made the rulers give them that position in some way or the other.

The jews literally revolted from Rome. AND WERE EXPELLED.

Such a moron, for holding such firm beliefs in things but not knowing the truth.

I bet you also didn’t do the scribe work for the pharaohs either. You kikes have been cooking the books for thousands of years. Thousands.

You realize that banking and money lending are necessities for a functioning economy, right? And that you won't incentivise anyone to risk their money without some way to recoup losses and make profit?

>muh evil joos

wrong, chinese love jews, they even hire token jews to make their company look respectable.

>Christians weren't allowed to be pedophiles, murderers, or vampires that worship Satan, so the Jews were forced into those jobs.
>It's the Christians' fault!

>They always
> So it's likley
You're making some bold assumptions there, retard

You legitimately don't know what you're talking about.

You're projecting the Jewish stereotype you've picked up from places like Sup Forums onto history that you haven't actually studied.

You aren't even a useful idiot at this point; just an idiot.

>They could always choose expulsion or rebellion
Really? You're giving people shit for resisting forced occupation and having the balls to stay in their homes?

All's fair in love and war. You're straight reaching.

>DroolingRetard.jpg

the Jews have their own state now/again, so what's stopping all the Jews from returning to their homeland instead of being a leech on foreign countries?

Yeah we all know that without the profit motive no goy would ever risk their shekels. Founding our economies on Judaism and suddenly all the controllers are Jewish. Almonds BTFO.

You forced them into the most profitable business in the world and now you want them to forfeit it? After THOUSANDS of years of persecution?

then fuck off back to Israel

if you get conquered, you fucking assimialte to the values. you can talk like that from your homela-

wait, you kikes couldn't hold on to that.

read the green book, they understand how to build a fucking society.

>out vey it was the christians that FORCED us to commit USURY we would NEVA do such a thing even though our TALMUD encourages it

Fuck right off 6gorrillionstein

god damn this is one hell of a kike.

If you want to live in a christian country, convert to christianism.

they bend the knee, they hate all foreigners.

>if you get conquered, you fucking assimialte to the values
did everyone hear that correctly?

ALL OF EASTERN EUROPE SHOULD HAVE ASSIMILATED TO SOVIETS

How DARE they revolt?

Jesus Christ called you people "the Synagogue of Satan who call themselves Jews".
The Old Testament says over and over how you "Jews" couldn't restrain yourself from worshiping Satan/Moloch/Baal, and sacrificing children, even your own.

You're a scourge on the planet.

>Jews were forced into controlling the money supply
>Forced into becoming the wealthiest beings on earth
>Forced into orchestrating the world wars
>Forced into subverting the US
FOLLOWING THY GREED IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING FORCED

and dont forget what religion preaches "choice" , as it complains it was forced to do something. fuck off kike faggot, your time will come.

>forced into usury by christians

they formed their own communities in cities and towns and participated in their local economies. they didnt have to become usurers but did so because christians were forbidden from participating in the act and there would be no economic competition from goyim

>couldnt own land

in christian spain they did own land and some were farmers,
however any sane European leader would not allow Jews to own land because they could multiply ridiculously rapidly if they did and form extremely large Jewish occupied territories.

>wow just wow
>an argument

When you get conquered you assimilate or leave. It’s not the fault of the Romans that Jews lack martial prowess.

make it sweeter kike, make it sweeter. 9% of the us is white nat, i.e. 18 million

there are approximately 6 million jews.

You worship the fucking devil, I'll fucking wait.

>most profitable business in the world
>persecution
make up your freakin' mind you Satanic "Jew"

>Forced into enslaving others through usury

Were reaching levels of good goyim that shouldnt even be possible

NO. He was predicting the future. Which was fulfilled by the khazars. Not the jews of today

I admit, I have used a credit card and I borrowed money to buy my car. I'm still making payments on it.

My wife wants to buy a house, but I don't have $100k laying around.

if you put it that way I really don't have a problem with the jews. They literally took a problem they were given and rubbed it in the faces of the people that caused them the problem. Jealousy as always.

Hitler would have loved the jews if he was rich like they were

Jews rarely amassed enough wealth or manpower to threaten their Christian lords and as such they were viewed as a relatively benign way for wealthy Christians to invest their money without empowering a rival faction. And if they ever felt threatened, they would simply seize Jewish merchandise or land.

there's no difference,

>Be pushed into banking
>Realize the power
>Get ultimate revenge
Pretty solid plan

as I said here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSlvTGWGWF8

Japs tell it best

Sure thing Schlomo. Why don’t we get some 3rd party testing on those genes of yours? I bet you’ll say Mormons forced you into the field of genetics as well. Always spin with you people.

Yeah and then jews acquired more wealth than (((whites))) and became even worse

One pedoring to rule them all faggot

Jews arent the top of the pyramid and neither are whites

A few dozen families are

In case you missed it:

9% of the us is white nat, i.e. 18 million

there are approximately 6 million jews.

You realize what you're advocating is the literal stereotype of a spineless Jew, right?

But it doesn't matter, because you're oblivious to your own bias.

If they fled, you'd accuse them of being cowards. If they assimilated, you'd accuse them of lacking cultural pride and identity. There is no way out because people like you desperately try to attribute negative qualities to Jews in any way possible.

It's the same thing that racist niggers do when they complain about da white man.

It's the same thing that third wave feminists do when they blame everything on men. They've even forbidden men from defending themselves by creating the concept of "mansplaining!"

It's the same thing that antifa and such do when they complain against white people too.

Read a damn book.

you satanic jews can't help but lie, just like Jesus Christ said in the New Testament. Your father (Satan) is a liar, and so are you.

This is a new phenomenon that jews have a profession outside of money lending. Nowadays money lending/banking is one of the most profitable jobs in the world. This has led for more opportunity into other career fields today for the jews

Sup Forums is not a christian board

the fact that christians could not lend money is one of the worst things about christianity

JEWS MADE SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY FROM THIS. AARON OF LINCOLN WAS RICHER THAN THE KING OF ENGLAND IN 1100. LOOK IT UP.

CHRISTIANS MADE JEWS RICH
CHRISTIANS MADE JEWS RICH

"forced"
it was offered to them and they accepted it

>Boohoo the british introduced opium to our population, it's all their fault that our culture is trash and we can't stop people from smoking opium! Damn those brits! Japan strong!

Sup Forums is literal SJW tier cancer with their logic regarding the jews.

Ah yes classic Jews taking advantage of everyone while whining about how they are actually victims. Fuck you.

Except what we want is separation and what those other people want is subjugation. Not a fair parallel.